napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Cycle help

boozertone

Hello Dylan,

I have watched many videos attempting to learn how to run a cycle and so on.

It is very frustrating, everyone has different advice or post negative comments about what others say.

I find your videos by far the best and most honest as well as educating.

Now, I am not a body builder. I am a 45 yr old regular joe, who is trapped in a boring full time job for crap pay.

I was in very bad health 2 years ago, 5'8 265 lbs, high bloods, sugar diabetes, smoker, etc..

I made sever changes to my health since then, I had gastric surgery, started to learn how eat healthy and began to go gym mostly just for cardio. As of 3 months ago, I had weighed in at 162lbs, had my doctor run full bloods and it is all perfect except my testosterone levels are on the very low end of normal scale.

So in many ways I am a new man but, I still have a lot of extra skin and stubborn fat that I am told will not get much better without cosmetic surgery that I can not afford.

I refuse to give up, so I started lifting heavy weights 3 months ago with help from a local female trainer and I started a new diet with higher proteins. I had lost most my muscle since the surgery but, have now gained it back and I am starting to look bigger again. Weighed in today at 175 lbs.

Problem is I am running out of steam and the gains are slowing down. I been taking my vitamins, highend Protein powder mixes, dieting, pre-workout drink, amnions while I work out, etc.. all helps but, i want run a cycle push things along.

Reason I am emailing you is, I need help on how to run a 12 week cycle the proper way in a safe manor. I have given up on reading forums and watching videos because it makes me change my mind on what path to choose.

Now, I am not familiar with all the terminology here so please forgive me but, this is what I plan to do and I do not know the correct amounts to take or the best name brands when I buy them.

Based off what you have suggested in some of your videos:

Organ ST

DBOL 30mg daily (4 weeks)

DECA 250mg (daily?)

AROMASIN 12mg (E.O Day)

TEST 350mg (how often?)

This last one, I think you said: CAPA ? 1/2 mg

Then for PCT

CLOMID

NOLVADEX

OSTARINE MK2866

CARDARINE GW501516V

AROMASIN

ORGAN ST

Not sure on any of the amounts or frequency? Would I stay on Test ?

From what I read and see in reviews, pill forms are more dangerous and not as strong as injecting.

I would prefer injecting, though I believe Dbol is pill form.

I am guessing you are screaming at the computer screen at this point but, I am going to do something regardless and the few people that do run cycles in my area use TREN. You say in your videos that is over kill for someone like me and extreme dangerous. So I am asking you for your help.

I am prepared for and expect to have some side effects, hopefully if I take the correct doses I can limit them and with the proper PCT I can hopefully keep most the gains.

If you wondering my current diet is: keep in mind because of the surgery I have 1/2 a stomach so it is hard for me to eat a lot but, I do my best to get it all in.

Whey Protein

Strong Multi Vitamins

Egg Whites

oatmeal

Turkey and greens

Chicken and greens, sweet potato

Whey Isolate

Natural Peanut Butter

HBCD, BCAA, EAA

Steak, Jasmine Rice, Greens

For seasoning, Pink salt, garlic powder, sometimes real peppers and onions and mushrooms.

Hope to hear from you,

I suggest getting blood work done to see where your Test levels are at currently. You may be a candidate for TRT then this will help you get into the proper shape for a cycle. First cycles are Test only but first things first.

What's your bf%?

I suggest getting blood work done to see where your Test levels are at currently. You may be a candidate for TRT then this will help you get into the proper shape for a cycle. First cycles are Test only but first things first.

What's your bf%?
Agreed. If test is on the low side you will likely get trt at your age. That's a good place to start and then maybe add sarms to that

I will have my doctor run bloods again on Monday. I am not sure what my BF% is currently, I will ask if they can do that as well.

My health insurance will not cover TRT for my levels even though on the very low end are still considered normal, according to there standards.

Top Bottom