napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast and cruise?

Anabolichippo

Please help with a newbie question. I have been blasting and cruising for a year now. On cycle I was on 500mg/wk superT 400mg/wk tren and 300mg/wk deca. I'm now on 300mg/wk test prop 900mg/wk eq and 100mg/eod winny. My question is would this current cycle constitute as a cycle or could it be a cruise cycle since the dosage is lower?

Please help with a newbie question. I have been blasting and cruising for a year now. On cycle I was on 500mg/wk superT 400mg/wk tren and 300mg/wk deca. I'm now on 300mg/wk test prop 900mg/wk eq and 100mg/eod winny. My question is would this current cycle constitute as a cycle or could it be a cruise cycle since the dosage is lower?

That’s a ton of gear, I have never seen anyone cruise on winny. You could run into health problems running something like winny for a long period of time. Are you a high level competitor or something? Nobody needs to cruise on over a gram of gear...

Based on your question I would suspect you shouldn't be running this much gear. What is your stats and experience?

A cruise should be TRT level dose of test and nothing more. Any more than that is a full blown cycle and not a cruise

I normally cruise on test at 250mg/wk. I guess you could say I am on TRT. I'm 44 5'8 and 220 lbs and plan to stay on gear or some sort of TRT for life. This would be my 4th 12-16wk cycle. I'll be on winny for 4-6wks....the PIP from the winny is a bitxh!

I am not a high level competitor. I'm just the average professional that is tired of being normal. I've put on 45lbs since being on gear. Not all lean bulk by all means.

With my newfound resources from the forums I don't want to cruise for very long and want to try all the different compounds...depending on my health and pending lab work. Thanks for the input guys!

I normally cruise on test at 250mg/wk. I guess you could say I am on TRT. I'm 44 5'8 and 220 lbs and plan to stay on gear or some sort of TRT for life. This would be my 4th 12-16wk cycle. I'll be on winny for 4-6wks....the PIP from the winny is a bitxh!

I am not a high level competitor. I'm just the average professional that is tired of being normal. I've put on 45lbs since being on gear. Not all lean bulk by all means.

With my newfound resources from the forums I don't want to cruise for very long and want to try all the different compounds...depending on my health and pending lab work. Thanks for the input guys!
That's a bit high for a cruise dose bro. You really shouldn't cruise any higher than 200mg per week

Last edited:
you havent been on trt whatsoever... you just never came off... 250 is NOT trt.. even 200 is too high.,. that would have you walking around normal at 1400 give or take on total testosterone.. you are just shaving years off your life... i dont understand why you would want to do that

50mg winny ED vs. 100mg winny EOD? Is there something wrong with my dosing? From what I have researched 50mg ed seems to be the protocol. Ill pinn 50mg of winny ed if that's what I need to do.

My health is a huge concern. I keep on top of the necessary ancillaries for organ protection, track labs, dontate blood to deal with polycythemia, and monitor my BP. Believe me, if my labs are all jacked up or I become gravely ill because of what I did, I'll share it with others so they don't make the same mistake.

50mg winny ED vs. 100mg winny EOD? Is there something wrong with my dosing? From what I have researched 50mg ed seems to be the protocol. Ill pinn 50mg of winny ed if that's what I need to do.

My health is a huge concern. I keep on top of the necessary ancillaries for organ protection, track labs, dontate blood to deal with polycythemia, and monitor my BP. Believe me, if my labs are all jacked up or I become gravely ill because of what I did, I'll share it with others so they don't make the same mistake.
i wasn't talking about that, i was just talking about the entire thing in general but if you are injecting you can run winstrol every other day, yes... you would not want to do that with orals, clearly...

LAUGH THE FUCKING OUT LOAD I

You say your health is of up most co concern ....buy you been on a contentious cycle ...calling a goat a horse doesn't change it's nature....dude you're running more gear than most "normal" BB's

Your comment re putting on 45#...."not all of it muscle"...is so revealing
You don't I ow what your doing...you haven't even learned how to diet and train...you have o foundation..So you just throw a bu ch of steroids at it and hope for the best....all the while deluding yourself about being responsible for your health

Last edited:
Like i said I'm not a bodybuilder, nor do in have any interest in competing. Yea, I didn't realize I'm running that much gear. I researched and ask forum members for advice and that's what I got.
The forums are a funny thing, were all here for the same reason...to help each other out and share the knowledge. It's so much easier to jump on the bandwagon and shit on someone's post rather than helping a brother out and pointing them in the right direction. Yes my gains are not all clean.....its CALLED A BULK and did throw steroids out there and made more gains in a year than guys I see in the gym taking their protein and creatine day in and day out for the last 5 years that look exactly the same.

One thing i wpuld recommend for sure is to cruise sensibly, which would mean reducing your dosage to trt levels. Right now you are just too high

Thank you rickrock. I'll definitely consider your advice. My androgen receptors are likely over saturated or built a tolerance and need a break....hence why I need larger doses and more compounds.

yeah man, you basically are just killing yourself a lot quicker.. you have been ON CYCLE ALL THIS TIME... you NEVER came off... thats serious shit, i dont think you realize just how serious it is... 150 mg IS PLENTY for trt... you are doing something that you clearly dont realize the severity of but i would get it under control like yesterday bro... seriously, not kidding, not bull shitting, this is not good

There are also clean bulks bro. Not just eat a bunch of shit and gain weight. There is a science to it. When you gain fat. Its not just on the outside. It gathers around your organs also. Which can lead to issues.

If you really intend to cruise then i would go 50mg test cyp every 6 days. Thats a baseline cruise. Not half of your dosages. Which would be a normal cycle for most users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are also clean bulks bro. Not just eat a bunch of shit and gain weight. There is a science to it. When you gain fat. Its not just on the outside. It gathers around your organs also. Which can lead to issues.

If you really intend to cruise then i would go 50mg test cyp every 6 days. Thats a baseline cruise. Not half of your dosages. Which would be a normal cycle for most users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i completely agree.. i hate the term clean bulk but there are definitely cleaner ways than just throwing shit down... too many people think "bulking" is a license to eat anything and everything... when i bulked, i just raised the amount of chicken, raised the amount of eggs etc... i never ate bull shit at any time whatsoever... just increased the calories with the same types of clean foods...

Top Bottom