napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast and cruise?

I️ do TRT under the care of a Low T center and I️ don’t think I️ would have done TRT willingly if I️ had a choice. When I️ first had them check me I️ was at 137 before my first dose. I️ know everyone’s body reacts differently to a particular dosage but from my understanding 250 was a high dose. My understanding was they don’t like giving more than 220-240 to anyone on a weekly basis. However in order for my levels to be around 920 (the last time they did my labs) they have me on 220 a week. I don’t do anything extra and I️ dont blast but I’ve still had some good noticeable changes in just a few months. I️ like the mindset of low and slow for me but this is just my 2 cents worth. After reading this though y’all got me worried 220 is to much. Sometimes I️ don’t trust a Dr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i completely agree.. i hate the term clean bulk but there are definitely cleaner ways than just throwing shit down... too many people think "bulking" is a license to eat anything and everything... when i bulked, i just raised the amount of chicken, raised the amount of eggs etc... i never ate bull shit at any time whatsoever... just increased the calories with the same types of clean foods...

I guess i say clean bulk. Because id say most people’s idea of bulk is just eat mcdonalds and tacobell and mashed potatoes and crap upon crap to put on weight. But thats the wrong kind. Like u said just eat more of what u eat as a fitness minded person.

I guess i say clean bulk. Because id say most people’s idea of bulk is just eat mcdonalds and tacobell and mashed potatoes and crap upon crap to put on weight. But thats the wrong kind. Like u said just eat more of what u eat as a fitness minded person.

no i was agreeing with you that a bulk does not have to be dirty but you will gain some unwanted weight on a bulk but it doesnt have to be excessive and something you can easily rid yourself of when you are done... i see everyone thinking it means you can just eat whatever you want and that defeats the entire purpose

To me it doesnt make much sense to bulk and put on unwanted fat, jist to have to lose it later. Being in that high of a surplus is not going to add more muscle. The right way to do it is to eat 300-500 above maintenance by increasing the quantities of your clean foods.

Top Bottom