napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big ass bulk

UPDATE

So it's been four weeks and definitely seeing some results in the form of lean hard gainz! Strength up, endurance up, size and vascularity up. Feeling great. Pumps in the gym have been huge, usually can't flex cause it's so tight. Reps have gone up in everything so I've been adding weight and still repping out just as many. Weighed in this morning before shower and weight is up six pounds to 190, was 184 at start and 174 at lowest during summer cut. Feeling great and getting lots of people saying I look bigger. Can't wait to see what these last 8 weeks bring.

IMG_7677.JPG

IMG_7676.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking great bro! Nice progress

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looking great bro! Nice progress

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick, loving how lean I'm staying too. Didn't know it was possible to bulk and still have a defined six pack.

Bench is up to 225 for 4 reps. Shoulder press is up to 90s for 8 reps. Squatting is up to 405 for 4 reps etc...all my lifts have either gone up in weight or reps. Also noticing muscles feel big and pumped up all day. Maybe from the hardening effects of S4. S4 sides are quite noticeable now but don't bother me at all, people make it sound worse then it is. Overall sense of well being going into week six is very high. As soon as I'm done my workout I can't wait to get back in the gym again the next day. Living this stack a lot, many people in the gym have been noticing I've gained size.

IMG_7683.JPG

Top Bottom