napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please advise on this SARMs cycle logic following AAS cycle...

DL_00

I came off of an AAS cycle about a month ago. It was a pretty good bulk; had made some good gains, with plenty of accompanying fat, of course. In PCT right now, about 4 weeks in. My plan is to cut with SARMs as soon as 6 weeks PCT is finished.

I plan on running:
  • Cardarine
  • SR-9009
  • MK677
I figure I'm only going to need about 2 months to get to the leanness I want. So, I was thinking of running those for 2 months, and then transitioning to more of a muscle building sarms cycle.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but those sarms mentioned above are basically 'non-hormonal' and not suppresive. So I could transition to a cycle of say... Rad-140, LGD, Ostarine... without a break, and run the new compounds for 12-16 weeks, followed by a mini-pct?

Any feedback appreciated!

I came off of an AAS cycle about a month ago. It was a pretty good bulk; had made some good gains, with plenty of accompanying fat, of course. In PCT right now, about 4 weeks in. My plan is to cut with SARMs as soon as 6 weeks PCT is finished.

I plan on running:
  • Cardarine
  • SR-9009
  • MK677
I figure I'm only going to need about 2 months to get to the leanness I want. So, I was thinking of running those for 2 months, and then transitioning to more of a muscle building sarms cycle.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but those sarms mentioned above are basically 'non-hormonal' and not suppresive. So I could transition to a cycle of say... Rad-140, LGD, Ostarine... without a break, and run the new compounds for 12-16 weeks, followed by a mini-pct?

yes, technically you could do that... keep in mind, running mk677 only 8 weeks is a little pointless.. you wont get much from it in only 8 weeks compared to what it can and will do if ran for an extended period of time... also, keep in mind that the fat burning effects of mk677 take time to really get going and initially, there is likely some water weight gained so if you can mentally handle the fact that the scale may not go in your favor initially, with the understanding its just water weight, then all good but some people do not understand this concept and think it is gaining "weight" when in actuality, its excellent for cutting but over time...

I plan on running:
  • Cardarine
  • SR-9009
  • MK677

Correct RAD 140 is a non-hormonal compound, it does not get converted to estrogen or DHT. It also prevents aromatization that can further cause a lot of health problems. On top of that, it helps reduce prostate gland swelling. These are some things you should know about RAD 140 before indulging in its use
As far Ostarine for more than 8 weeks has a negative effect on testosterone production which according to the experts can reach up to 50%. This is because the androgenic receptors which usually bind to testosterone are now bound to the Ostarine compound. YES PCT is important to avoid any further issues.
After your primary cycle of AAS you can bridge over with SARMS.

Dylan hooked you up. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

yes, technically you could do that... keep in mind, running mk677 only 8 weeks is a little pointless.. you wont get much from it in only 8 weeks compared to what it can and will do if ran for an extended period of time... also, keep in mind that the fat burning effects of mk677 take time to really get going and initially, there is likely some water weight gained so if you can mentally handle the fact that the scale may not go in your favor initially, with the understanding its just water weight, then all good but some people do not understand this concept and think it is gaining "weight" when in actuality, its excellent for cutting but over time...
Good copy Dylan. After my 2-month cut, I will continue to stay on the MK677, and switch out the SR9009 and Cardarine for a couple of better muscle building compounds. I'm thinking about LGD and YK11.

Good copy Dylan. After my 2-month cut, I will continue to stay on the MK677, and switch out the SR9009 and Cardarine for a couple of better muscle building compounds. I'm thinking about LGD and YK11.
those are both goo doptions

Top Bottom