napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big ass bulk

Damn $1500 Is pretty steep! Curious why don't you just run a test/tbol cycle for 1/3 the price?? Sure suppression would be greater, but gains would be alot greater as well. I think sarms are excellent for bridging, but as a stand alone cycle they just aren't worth it to me considering you get suppressed and make a fraction of the gains you would on AAS.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Damn $1500 Is pretty steep! Curious why don't you just run a test/tbol cycle for 1/3 the price?? Sure suppression would be greater, but gains would be alot greater as well. I think sarms are excellent for bridging, but as a stand alone cycle they just aren't worth it to me considering you get suppressed and make a fraction of the gains you would on AAS.

Because I'm only 21 and I've been told it would fuck me for life if I did AAS this young...I'd like to but I don't wanna mess myself up in the long run.

No supplement beats hard work

Because I'm only 21 and I've been told it would fuck me for life if I did AAS this young...I'd like to but I don't wanna mess myself up in the long run.

You have the right idea and attitude bro!!!! Hold off as long as you can. Get several of years of training under your belt and build a solid base before you touch even Test...no need to rush into it at 21. Squeeze as much out of using the least as you possibly can. At 21, a solid diet and training regimen should yield good gains for you with the SARMS added.

P.S. AAS won't mess you up for life if you use them safely and responsibly.

Ohhh ok wasn't aware you were 21. Good call, I'd definitely listen to the guys here they are lookin out for you. I don't think aas would fk you up for life lol its a possibility but that's a little exaggerated... it can definitely throw off your hormones and leave you with low test for months/years afterwards if proper precautions are not taken (which is what most young guys end up doing to themselves by not researching enough)

Ohhh ok wasn't aware you were 21. Good call, I'd definitely listen to the guys here they are lookin out for you. I don't think aas would fk you up for life lol its a possibility but that's a little exaggerated... it can definitely throw off your hormones and leave you with low test for months/years afterwards if proper precautions are not taken (which is what most young guys end up doing to themselves by not researching enough)

Yeah I have done tons of research and would love to do a cycle but I think it would be best to wait. It's a journey not a race. I'm gonna keep working my ass off and see how far it takes me.

Well finally got all my sarms in and I started today. First doses of S4, LGD, RAD, GW, and Mk2866. All I can say is taking all five is shitty lol, tastes terrible.

Current stats are 185lbs low body fat percentage. Not sure exactly but visible six pack. My diet and training regime is on point, wouldn't even think about running a cycle if I wasn't.

Bench right now sits at 225 for 3, squat 365 for 6, deadlift 405 for 3. Shoulder pressing 80s for 10.

I'll post some measurements when I take current ones. Pretty pumped for the next 12 weeks though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats a seriously kick ass stack. You might consider rad @30mg to step up a level, I'm doing that for this cycle.

Little update, my workouts have been really good tons of energy and focus but that just comes from proper nutrition and lots of sleep. Not feeling any effect from the sarms yet but that's to be expected. A little stamina increase maybe from the GW which has been nice. I forgot to post before pictures so I'll do that.

83f5f2891a1e6600bf51df7c3cd0acbb.jpg

10c0f2b3ab88d302aa4f27315c116e99.png

Almost been three weeks and I was just going to make a post about how I haven't really noticed anything...until I went to the gym today. Saw three people I hadn't seen in about two weeks and they all commented that I looked bigger and wondered what I was on. My stamina is for sure up, I can work out at a high intensity the whole hour I'm there and not feel dead after. Definitely can't lift anything by the end but not breathing heavy or winded. I was using the scale to measure my gains instead of the mirror, I think that was my issue. I am for sure more vascular and full. Losing weight and putting on muscle, my abs look almost as good as they did during the summer. I can't say I see much in terms of strength increase although I did notice I can usually pump out an extra rep or two. I'm sure the strength will come. No vision sides yet from S4. I'll post again in another week or so with some pictures if there is any sort of noticeable difference. These gains make me anxious for the weeks to come, but just taking it one day at a time and keeping my diet and training top priority.

Little update, my workouts have been really good tons of energy and focus but that just comes from proper nutrition and lots of sleep. Not feeling any effect from the sarms yet but that's to be expected. A little stamina increase maybe from the GW which has been nice. I forgot to post before pictures so I'll do that.

83f5f2891a1e6600bf51df7c3cd0acbb.jpg

10c0f2b3ab88d302aa4f27315c116e99.png

Looking jacked man keep it up

Looking good man! cant wait to see how this turns out for you. I wanted to bulk but wasn't at a low body fat percentage, so switched to a cut, but actually was on LGD, I lost a good amount of fat because of the calorie deficit but also retained my weight, so I can see that happening as you mentioned.

Nice work Caleb. Keep killing it bro. You're a young guy with a good base, but keep working those legs. You'll grow even more.

Looking good man! cant wait to see how this turns out for you. I wanted to bulk but wasn't at a low body fat percentage, so switched to a cut, but actually was on LGD, I lost a good amount of fat because of the calorie deficit but also retained my weight, so I can see that happening as you mentioned.

Thanks Joe, I can't wait either. Just taking one day at a time right now. I'm on a caloric surplus but it's probably not enough to offset my daily energy expenditure, I have a pretty labour intensive job as well as training so I could try and eat a little more to get my weight up but I'm loving this lean bulk!

Nice work Caleb. Keep killing it bro. You're a young guy with a good base, but keep working those legs. You'll grow even more.

Thanks, I can promise you I will keep killing it! Yup leg day today, trying to do them twice a week to catch up to upper body, I can lift quite a bit they just don't seem to grow. Squatted 405 last week for a new PR.

Looking good bro! Keep up the great work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looking good bro! Keep up the great work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick, and thanks for helping me set up this killer cycle. My sense of wellbeing and motivation to hit the gym has never been higher! Loving the nice lean gains.

Top Bottom