napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best PCT for me??

You actually need to dose a full dropper on the Aromasin. That will give you 15mg, since the aromasin is 15mg per ml and the extra 2.5mg won't make a difference

damn I better look at my shit cuz ive been taking 1/4 ed but I haven't had any probs so I guess that's enuff for me lol sorry for the bad info

Question about the platinum PCT from sarmsx???

Still dumbfounded as to why mk 2866 is listed as part of the PCT package on sarmsx? Bought it, but not using it until enlightment. Also, why would you need clomid and nolva, when they basically do the same thing?? Dylan, you out there????

Still dumbfounded as to why mk 2866 is listed as part of the PCT package on sarmsx? Bought it, but not using it until enlightment. Also, why would you need clomid and nolva, when they basically do the same thing?? Dylan, you out there????

they DO NOT do the same thing and mk2866 is there as i have explained a MILLION times and have done SEVERAL videos on to ensure your cortisol is controlled and to keep your strength at necessary levels in pct so you are not sacrificing gains... ive covered this time and time again...

see the problem here is you dont know what you are talking about and you need to learn before you come across in the manner you do... here are several videos you need to watch to understand how to run a COMPLETE pct https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dylan+gemelli+pct

I can understand the frustration, sorry for adding fuel to the fire. I,m gonna stay off the forum, and dig deeper into the facts solo. Peace....

I can understand the frustration, sorry for adding fuel to the fire. I,m gonna stay off the forum, and dig deeper into the facts solo. Peace....

its the way you came across and maybe it wasn't intended but look at your post and re read and then you can understand my frustration.. its not by the question, its the way it was addressed bro... you dont need to stay off the forum at all...

Top Bottom