napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle consult. (Status, Lab values, and Compounds are in the post)

newman24

Hello,

I waited 3 years to start my first cycle.
Weight: 155 pounds
Height: 5"5
Bodyfat % is around 12% abs are visiable
Clean diet
Training has been for 6 years

Labs:
Name Value Reference Range
Testosterone, Serum 506 264-916 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 8.4 9.3-26.5 pg/mL
Glucose, Serum 73 70-110 mg/dL
BUN 31 7-25 mg/dl
Creatinine, Serum 0.90 0.70-1.40 mg/dL
eGFR If NonAfricn Am
eGFR If Africn Am
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 34 5-35
Sodium, Serum 141 133-143 MMOL/L
Potassium, Serum 4.6 3.5-5.1 mmol/L
Chloride, Serum 105 98-108 mmol/L
Carbon Dioxide, Total 30.0 21.0-32.0 mmol/L
Calcium, Serum 9.2 8.3-10.0 mg/dL
Protein, Total, Serum 7.4 6.2-8.3 g/dL
Albumin, Serum 4.1 3.4-5.0 g/dl
Globulin, Total 3.3 1.0-4.5 g/dL
A/G Ratio 1.2
Bilirubin, Total 0.3 0.00-1.0 mg/dL
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 63 45-117 U/L
AST (SGOT) 37 12-42 U/L
ALT (SGPT) 53 12-78 U/L
Cholesterol, Total 194 0-199 mg/dL
Triglycerides 75 30-200 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol 54 40-60 mg/dL
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 15 5-40 mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol Calc 125 0-99 mg/dL

First cycle:

aromasin(12.5) or arimidex(0.5), on mon, wed, fri,

• Test (400mg) for 4 weeks injection then 8 weeks of (500mg)

• Vitam C , every day, once a day

HCG 1(500) twice a week on week 11,12,13,14 totoal=1000 a week

PCT total time is 6 weeks. PCT starts week 14

clomid 50 mg for 4 weeks and 25mg for 2 weeks every day
nolvadex 40 mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for 4 weeks every day.

Questions:
What else is needed?
Do I need to donate blood to decrese the hemoglobin levels to prevent clotting?
My biggest goal is to look great for the summer even though the ultimate goal is to look great all year around
Should I run HCG during cycle? what are the doses?
Is a 16 week cycle benefits out weight the risks? My cycle is 12 weeks excluding PCT
Is 6 weeks PCT long?
Is it ok if I take one aromasin(12.5) and the other day arimidex(0.5).

My biggest goal is to look great for the summer even though the ultimate goal is to look great all year around.
Thank you!

Nice job on getting blood done 1st.

Don't taper up your dose of test like that. 350 a week is optimal for a first cycle.

Take your AI EOD not Monday Wednesday and Friday.

12 weeks of test is ideal. Benefits and risks are up to you. No one can answer the questions about benefits versus risk except for the person who's injecting.

At 24, I would say you still got a couple more years of being able to take full advantage of gaining without anabolics. Just my opinion.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Thank you for the feedback. I totally understand your concern Mr. DylanGemelli but at what age is considered safer? I watched the video but I didn't hear you mention the right age in that video.
I believe that I heard another video of yours and you stated that 25 and up is acceptable. I am only 6 month away from 25.
again my age currently is 24 and 6 months.

I agree that there is a room for growth but also my test levels are slightly low. I struggle from fatigue and erectile dysfunction. doctor is aware but no actions were taken.
your other feedback noted. Thank you

You can do whatever you want seriously... its not good in your mid 20s at all but your going to do what you want but i personally dont advise it to people until their later 20s but im certain you can find someone who really doesnt care and will advise you whatever you want but im not that guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you for the feedback. I totally understand your concern Mr. DylanGemelli but at what age is considered safer? I watched the video but I didn't hear you mention the right age in that video.
I believe that I heard another video of yours and you stated that 25 and up is acceptable. I am only 6 month away from 25.
again my age currently is 24 and 6 months.

There's no exact answer on what is the "perfect" age.

If you have fatigue and erectile dysfunction...WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN MENTIONED B4.....you need to address these issues (and ANY health issues) before starting a cycle.

I do apologize for not mentioning. I believe that running steroid is considered risky for any age but off course more harmful at a younger age.
I decided to take the risk with caution at this age as either I will live the life that I want for myself, or I won't!
More feedback is appreciated from both of you or other members. In the end, safety is my responsibility.

not sure what other feedback you are looking for... only a careless person would recommend any kind of steroid use to a younger user, someone with either a motive or lack of care...

I'm going to agree with Dylan on this matter!! Newman24 , I've honestly watched most of Dylan's vids he is very knowledgeable about things in terms of health and gearing up. Again as they have stated in the previous comments it's your choice. My first cycle was around that age , but I only did one cycle of sustanon 250 Small but very effective. After I was happy with the results I've never touched gear until now age 36 . Try it out do a low dose not 500 a week or just wait . Either way I believe we are all here to help each other out with education and support.

I do apologize for not mentioning. I believe that running steroid is considered risky for any age but off course more harmful at a younger age.
I decided to take the risk with caution at this age as either I will live the life that I want for myself, or I won't!
More feedback is appreciated from both of you or other members. In the end, safety is my responsibility.

There are a lot of other factors that go into this than just your endocrine system. Cycling reduces chances of fertility if you plan to have kids, and if you end up doing something stupid or reckless you could end up on TRT with virtually no chance or a real small chance to ever have kids.

Also cyc,ing takes a toll on your health. Starting at an earlier age just makes that risk so much higher because of the length of time of cycling. Somebody that cycles for 30 years is going to have some extra stresses on their health, heart, cardiovascular system, etc than someone that does for 10-15 years. That's just reality. Once you start cycling it's usually a road that continues with heavier and heavier cycles. It's best to wait as long as you can. I waited til both my kids were born, lifted natty for over 20 years and did my first cycle at 35

I'm going to agree with Dylan on this matter!! Newman24 , I've honestly watched most of Dylan's vids he is very knowledgeable about things in terms of health and gearing up. Again as they have stated in the previous comments it's your choice. My first cycle was around that age , but I only did one cycle of sustanon 250 Small but very effective. After I was happy with the results I've never touched gear until now age 36 . Try it out do a low dose not 500 a week or just wait . Either way I believe we are all here to help each other out with education and support.
well said !!

Top Bottom