napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best cardio machine?

Jms.22

I'm curious what you guys think is the best way to do cardio at the gym?
Stair stepper, treadmill, eliptical, ect? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm curious what you guys think is the best way to do cardio at the gym?
Stair stepper, treadmill, eliptical, ect? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't really like saying anything is better than anything else, because I like variance and to mix it up. I personally like the stepmill quite a bit as well as using a specific treadmill they have at the gym that will do 30% incline. I put it all the way up and go about 3-3.5mph and it will tax the fuck out of you in 30 minutes. High caloric burn and I'm always dripping in sweat

I used to go to a gym that had this thing that was like a hybrid step mill/elliptical. It was awesome you could do like 30 step mill and then sprint like you were on an elliptical.

I always run on the treadmill set at incline. Great for burning calories as well as building muscle in glutes and calves do that for 25 to 30 minutes and you'll be dripping. Also mix it up with some high intensity interval training. Sprint for 2 min rest for 1 and repeat for 15 to 20 min.

No supplement beats hard work

Gotta go with the ground outside. I've done all kinds of cardio when dieting for bodybuilding but running beats them all. I hate it.

I would take oliptical out of the equation though. I mean come on.... That's not even exercise lol.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

I like that hybrid thing too from Precor I get a helluva burn alternating between elliptical and stairs, actually did an hour on it this morning. SR and GW wooo hooo

I like that hybrid thing too from Precor I get a helluva burn alternating between elliptical and stairs, actually did an hour on it this morning. SR and GW wooo hooo

WE have 4 of those at the gym, ya it's a good one...level 12 I try to get in 3500 steps in 15 minutes...I sweat worse then Mike Tyson at a spelling bee...

use them all. Rotating is good. If I had to pick only one then I would incline the tread all the way and jog it. But on nice pretty days you can't beat an outdoor track.

if your running, try to stick with life fitness and definitely not precor... life fitness has special shock absorbers that really help preserve... try to avoid running outside... it will eat your body alive... hips, knees etc... trust me, i have done it for years and seen others that have ran outside for decades and their bodies break down on them... doing things on ground and cement are about as bad as it gets for longevity... for training, they are the shit... nothing beats doing cardio in variant conditions etc but if you want to preserve your body, its a bad move... precor makes very very cheap cardio equipment... i know someone who builds and sells several different types of equipment and i know precor is very poor in their quality... life fitness makes the very best in this regard...

i shift between the elliptical and the stair mill often... the stationary bike does not burn shit for calories... between the treadmill, the elliptical and stair mill... (gauntlent stepmill) these are all excellent options...

SWIMMING is going to be your very best option... nothing will shred more than swimming

two classes of benefit... yoga and spinning...

My favorites are spin bike and stairclimber I usually do 10 min HIIT on spin bike get my heart rate pounding then do 20 min on stairclimber at a moderate pace

spinning class itself is excellent for cutting... when i had more time in the day, i used to add the class in twice a week... i still try to get there when i can.. if you have a good teacher for the class, they are awesome...

yoga can have HUGE benefits, not just for flexibility but for your mind and for cutting..

if your running, try to stick with life fitness and definitely not precor... life fitness has special shock absorbers that really help preserve... try to avoid running outside... it will eat your body alive... hips, knees etc... trust me, i have done it for years and seen others that have ran outside for decades and their bodies break down on them... doing things on ground and cement are about as bad as it gets for longevity... for training, they are the shit... nothing beats doing cardio in variant conditions etc but if you want to preserve your body, its a bad move... precor makes very very cheap cardio equipment... i know someone who builds and sells several different types of equipment and i know precor is very poor in their quality... life fitness makes the very best in this regard...

i shift between the elliptical and the stair mill often... the stationary bike does not burn shit for calories... between the treadmill, the elliptical and stair mill... (gauntlent stepmill) these are all excellent options...

SWIMMING is going to be your very best option... nothing will shred more than swimming

two classes of benefit... yoga and spinning...

Im with you on this I use too do alot of running but Ive put on some good size last 2 years and at 270 offseason even contest ready im 250 running on pavement no sir my heavy leg days are bad enough on my knees without all that shit

Im with you on this I use too do alot of running but Ive put on some good size last 2 years and at 270 offseason even contest ready im 250 running on pavement no sir my heavy leg days are bad enough on my knees without all that shit

trust someone that has ran outside for 15 years and have many many friends who have done so over 30 years... you absolutely will not last... just like anything else, maintenance is the key and if your rough on things etc... they clearly do not last...

Top Bottom