napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bad Luck

For those of you who know me and have asked me how I have been doing in the few times I have been on in the last few months I want to say Thank You!! All I can say is that when it comes to bad luck when it rains it pours!

Firstly I had to end my blast, around 2 months ago, due to a bout of pneumonia and sickness. Then not long after that I took a bad spill, on a Lego car my 2 year old daughter placed as a hidden landmine, and I fractured my hip. For those who know me I'm disabled and I already have a shit load of hardware holding my back, pelvis, and hips together.

I have been extremely depressed about this run of bad luck and just haven't been in a positive mindset to be helpful to anyone. Also, I don't really like to complain about my own problems in a community of positive people. For this reason I haven't been active. I still consider this place a brotherhood of like minded individuals who are here to provide knowledge as well as motivation to a safe and healthy lifestyle. I have been reading the posts and following up on everything going on. I just don't like to be "that guy" who whines and complains. Since I didn't have anything positive to contribute I decided to keep my mouth shut.

I just wanted to say hello to the new members that I haven't had the chance to meet and interact with as well as say hello to all the AR veterans who are keeping this amazing place alive. As I begin to get back to %100 and work myself into, what I anticipate to be, a very successful blast so that I can end the year on a much better note I will be much more active. Thanks for everyone here who have helped me to get where I am today and for being true friends and great motivation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

For those of you who know me and have asked me how I have been doing in the few times I have been on in the last few months I want to say Thank You!! All I can say is that when it comes to bad luck when it rains it pours!

Firstly I had to end my blast, around 2 months ago, due to a bout of pneumonia and sickness. Then not long after that I took a bad spill, on a Lego car my 2 year old daughter placed as a hidden landmine, and I fractured my hip. For those who know me I'm disabled and I already have a shit load of hardware holding my back, pelvis, and hips together.

I have been extremely depressed about this run of bad luck and just haven't been in a positive mindset to be helpful to anyone. Also, I don't really like to complain about my own problems in a community of positive people. For this reason I haven't been active. I still consider this place a brotherhood of like minded individuals who are here to provide knowledge as well as motivation to a safe and healthy lifestyle. I have been reading the posts and following up on everything going on. I just don't like to be "that guy" who whines and complains. Since I didn't have anything positive to contribute I decided to keep my mouth shut.

I just wanted to say hello to the new members that I haven't had the chance to meet and interact with as well as say hello to all the AR veterans who are keeping this amazing place alive. As I begin to get back to %100 and work myself into, what I anticipate to be, a very successful blast so that I can end the year on a much better note I will be much more active. Thanks for everyone here who have helped me to get where I am today and for being true friends and great motivation.

I'm sorry to hear about all of the misfortune that has come your way. We all understand that everyone has to take time away from the board every now and then. Sometimes you just have to do you. Your health is the most important and valuable thing. Good luck and I hope everything starts going back in a positive direction for you and don't forget; when you get down, sometimes a place filled with positive people like AR, might just be exactly what you need.

Hey bro im sorry to hear about this run of bad luck. Sometimes the things in everyday life happen and I just have to ask myself "what the fuck is happening?!" Undoubtedly I come out the other side and theres a lesson to be learned that I wasnt able to see at first. Youll find yours in this. In the meantime if theres anything I can help with at all just let me know. Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend

Sorry to hear about the string of bad luck bro. It happens to all of us! I took a nasty spill down the stairs a couple years ago from a well placed Lego in the dark. When you're barefoot it feels,like broken glass!

I'm sure things will turn up my friend, and we are always here to support you. Your posts are always welcome, and we love having you in the community.

Take care of yourself brother, and keep your head up!!

Sorry to hear about your situation man. Sounds like you've really been though it, but at least you have us here at AR. All of us have been through trials and tribulations, and what makes you a champion isn't the awards you win or the winning moments. What makes you champion is how you respond to adversity when shit isn't going your way, and times are bad. That's when true winners are made.

Do you let emotions drive you, or character.

Fucking kid toys... I tore my shit up walking on damn cars and anything else you cant see when you are walking around blindly through the dark. It's like the kid from Home Alone is in my house setting up booby traps and trying to fuck up my gainz

yo man thanks for the update and im sorry for your recent troubles. especially the hip injury, that sounds painful..i hope you heal up and everything gets going as planned

Top Bottom