napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin

Gixxer

Sup fellas,

I wanted to know what's the half life of aromasin. Currently I'm running Test C 700mg weekly and Deca 350mg
I'm taking 25mg aromasin EOD and my e2 is 68. I'm going to start 25mg daily and even jump to 50mg daily. From previous experience I'm very sensitive to testosterone conversation to estrogen. Last time I was taking 12.5mg EOD and e2 was at 51 but also was taking Test C @ 500mg instead of 700mg. My assumption this time was if I took 25mg EOD I would be safe, but apparently that's not the case.

Am I good with taking 50mg daily or am I wasting it?

Thanks guys and appreciate your feedback.

Bro do not go to 50mg daily. That's an absurd dose and basically 4 times what you are running now. You'll crush your estrogen. Yes you are elevated but it's not horrible. 25mg ed is plenty.

My question is....if you are estrogen sensitive, why the fuck are you running so much test? Makes no sense

Ok I'll just do 25mg ED ... to answer your question - I thought if I controlled my estrogen in a reasonable range it didn't matter how much Test I used, as long as my aromasin was keeping e2 in check I'd be fine. But I guess I'm wrong.

Another question for ya, do you think my aromasin quality isn't on point? Or the fact I'm super sensitive makes 700 mg to much for me to control my estrogen with 25mg every other day?

Thanks again RR

Ok I'll just do 25mg ED ... to answer your question - I thought if I controlled my estrogen in a reasonable range it didn't matter how much Test I used, as long as my aromasin was keeping e2 in check I'd be fine. But I guess I'm wrong.

Another question for ya, do you think my aromasin quality isn't on point? Or the fact I'm super sensitive makes 700 mg to much for me to control my estrogen with 25mg every other day?

Thanks again RR
Where is your aromasin from?

All my sources were from here, except since I had completely bunk aromasin from one of the sources on here I went with an outside source this time. I have a few RL friends that have used his products with great results so I felt comfortable going with it.

I'll PM you the name, I don't want to shout it out on here.

when you start getting in ridiculous test dosing ranges, you are going to have a fuck of a time controlling estrogen and its not like you are getting so much ore in the gains department running test that high... all that comes with raising your dose that high is bull shit like you have to deal with right now man...

when you start getting in ridiculous test dosing ranges, you are going to have a fuck of a time controlling estrogen and its not like you are getting so much ore in the gains department running test that high... all that comes with raising your dose that high is bull shit like you have to deal with right now man...

I agree but since my last cycle was at 500mg I thought it would be fine to increase to 700mg. I definitely won't go any higher than 700mg and I was actually thinking of dropping it back down to 500mg..

Side question for ya, my testosterone range was 100 points lower than when I was running 500mg, why would that happen? The Test C is from the same source so nothing different there. And I did blood work exact same day after last pin, so again nothing changed there. Just odd how I increased to 700mg and yet my range was lower than at 500mg.

I agree but since my last cycle was at 500mg I thought it would be fine to increase to 700mg. I definitely won't go any higher than 700mg and I was actually thinking of dropping it back down to 500mg..

Side question for ya, my testosterone range was 100 points lower than when I was running 500mg, why would that happen? The Test C is from the same source so nothing different there. And I did blood work exact same day after last pin, so again nothing changed there. Just odd how I increased to 700mg and yet my range was lower than at 500mg.
Was your test done the same length of time afyer injection as the first and at the same point in the cycle?

All my sources were from here, except since I had completely bunk aromasin from one of the sources on here I went with an outside source this time. I have a few RL friends that have used his products with great results so I felt comfortable going with it.

I'll PM you the name, I don't want to shout it out on here.

That is completely out of line that you got bunk Aromasin from a source HERE?!

That is completely out of line that you got bunk Aromasin from a source HERE?!

The real shitty deal is my estrogen was 111 and probably got mild gyno, and the source didn't give a fuck. Sad to say I'll never use him again, and I liked his stuff before this happened.

Yes, everything was done exactly the same as before. I do it the same for every blood draw.

It doesn't really make sense that your test values would be lower with all variables the same. I'm kinda lost on that one bro

RR - if I take 25mg daily , how long should I wait before I have bloods drawn again. I want to make sure 25mg ED is helping reduce my e2 from 68 to say 30s

RR - if I take 25mg daily , how long should I wait before I have bloods drawn again. I want to make sure 25mg ED is helping reduce my e2 from 68 to say 30s
I'd give it at least 10-14 days and then retest

The real shitty deal is my estrogen was 111 and probably got mild gyno, and the source didn't give a fuck. Sad to say I'll never use him again, and I liked his stuff before this happened.

111 and all those variables?! Man, that is horrible. I don't want to put into words what that source should get. You'll get some legit stuff soon and you'll be right as rain. Pray for you bro!

111 and all those variables?! Man, that is horrible. I don't want to put into words what that source should get. You'll get some legit stuff soon and you'll be right as rain. Pray for you bro!

Thanks bro, all good :)

Top Bottom