napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AP's Post CT log

The broccoli doesn't fit lol it gets it's own container. Plus between the oatmeal and granola I usually don't have a problem with that part

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The broccoli doesn't fit lol it gets it's own container. Plus between the oatmeal and granola I usually don't have a problem with that part

Good to hear you got it covered bro. I wasn't doubting you. I figured you just didn't show them

Good to hear you got it covered bro. I wasn't doubting you. I figured you just didn't show them
I wasn't sure... I was hoping he had a secret to supplementing fiber that didn't involve eating veggies because I know I get tired of eating them.

Day 6

Chest and triceps today
Bench 135 warm up and 210x5x5
Super set: rope push downs 150x10x4 and chest press 225x8x4
Giant set: cable fly 60x10x3, close grip bench 135x8x4 and over head extensions 130x10x3
Weighted dips (45lbs) 3 sets to failure.

Had a really good pump going today kinda made it rough to push at the end but I still kept after it. The extra energy and ability to push through have been awesome.

Weight has be relatively stead at 165. I'll be upping the calories about 250 more to see if I can't get some more size.

Nice! What are you hunting? What is your weapon of choice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I deer hunt. Shotgun mostly don't really bow hunt much. My wife and I rarely buy hamburger. We cut and process our own meat too. It's over 98% lean no added bull shit either.

I deer hunt. Shotgun mostly don't really bow hunt much. My wife and I rarely buy hamburger. We cut and process our own meat too. It's over 98% lean no added bull shit either.

That's awesome bro. I love venison. Haven't had any in a while, but I've ate it in just about everything. I used to deer hunt a lot when I was younger starting at an early age with my dad. Then when I got older and married with life and stuff I just kinda quit doing it lol.

Yeah I pretty much use it as a substitute for beef. Use it in hamburger helper, tacos whatever. Best though is the roast using that to make Italian beef.

Quote of the day... makes my organic turkey from Big Y slightly less appealing. That's just hardcore... nice!
It's actually pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it. Plus it's just nice knowing exactly what you are eating

Day 7

Training: BB rows 185 5x5
Super set: incline DB curls 30x8x4 wide grip pull downs 160x10x4
Super set: machine curls 100x10x3 and seated cable row 180x8x3
DB hammer curls: 35x10x4
Reverse grip pull ups 4 sets to failure.

Absolutely killed it today. Felt like I couldn't put enough on the bb row. Also like to mention I have noticed a libido increase as well. Not saying I feel like I'm 16 again but it is a noticeable difference for sure.

Looks good bro, I hope to be posting the same kinda results tonight.

You ever try the angled away hammer curls? I saw them in one of Dylan's training vids and added them to my workout. Might just be the angle but those forearm veins are popping!!! Could be that I superset with normal hammer curls so the pump is crazy.

Great update!

Nice updates bro and I'm glad you are starting to feel some nice changes. Keep up the great work!

Love it man... I’m about to buy a 308 savage arms rifle. Definitely want to hunt my own game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good bro, I hope to be posting the same kinda results tonight.

You ever try the angled away hammer curls? I saw them in one of Dylan's training vids and added them to my workout. Might just be the angle but those forearm veins are popping!!! Could be that I superset with normal hammer curls so the pump is crazy.

Great update!
i love those bro... they work in a major way... definitely incorporate those!

Top Bottom