napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AP's Post CT log

Also want to post up a detailed diet. I'm not going to keep posting this as it never changes except my dinner with the family.

Meal 1 5am: 6 egg whites 1 scoop pb 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 packages oatmeal.

Meal 2 730am: 1.5 scoops whey 10oz milk 1 scoop karbolyn (post workout)

Meal 3 10am: 2 cups Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup oats.

Meal 4 noon: 6 oz ground chicken and 1 cup rice

Meal 5 2pm: 6oz ground Turkey and 1 cup rice

Meal 6: dinner with family and this varies daily.

Meal 7 830pm: 1.5 cups milk 1 scoop real food 1 scoop casein.

All and all ends up at about 3500 calories give or take.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
diet looks great brother!

Day 3

Workout: legs

Squats 5x5 at 245
Super set leg press 350x8x4 and leg curls 110x12x4
Giant set: 3 sets- DB lunges 30x10, toes out leg extension 70x12 and toes in leg extension 70x12
Calf raises: seated 4x12 135lbs
Leg press calf raises 4x12 225lbs
Standing calf raise 4x12 225lbs

Diet still good to go had some extra left overs for dinner tonight to add to it

Felt really good today. Had one of the best work outs I've had in a while. Was able to push the extra bit on my last superset on the lunges and I'm really feeling the results of that. Really looking forward to continuing the trend here

nice update brother! seems to be trending that people are feeling great on it and thats great to hear! keep up the great work.. .

Day 3

Workout: legs

Squats 5x5 at 245
Super set leg press 350x8x4 and leg curls 110x12x4
Giant set: 3 sets- DB lunges 30x10, toes out leg extension 70x12 and toes in leg extension 70x12
Calf raises: seated 4x12 135lbs
Leg press calf raises 4x12 225lbs
Standing calf raise 4x12 225lbs

Diet still good to go had some extra left overs for dinner tonight to add to it

Felt really good today. Had one of the best work outs I've had in a while. Was able to push the extra bit on my last superset on the lunges and I'm really feeling the results of that. Really looking forward to continuing the trend here

That desire to push through is so instrumental in training. I love that this product produces that internal burn and aggression to power through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That desire to push through is so instrumental in training. I love that this product produces that internal burn and aggression to power through.

Honestly man that has to be my favorite part. That right there is enough to help produce muscle growth

Day 4

No training today or tomorrow

Diet remained the same except the second thanksgiving meal I destroyed... extra food is very welcome for me.

Still feeling great... slept awesome last night good amount of energy today as well

love that your energy is still strong... thats one of the big benefits with POST CT... excellent brother

Day 5

No training

Still going strong with the energy and sleep. And that says something since our 1 year old has woke up every night. Getting my meal prep done for the week I'll be out if town for 4 days but don't worry I'll be traveling with dumbbells and lots of food

Here is what I like to call the gainz factory
86bcd2c843056307fa9b2225129d5bcf.jpg

Looks familiar. That’s the whole week though?

Well one meal lol there is double that already finished. I prep 2 or 3 meals for each day this week it's only two since I'll be out of town hunting this weekend

Day 5

No training

Still going strong with the energy and sleep. And that says something since our 1 year old has woke up every night. Getting my meal prep done for the week I'll be out if town for 4 days but don't worry I'll be traveling with dumbbells and lots of food

i love to see the food scale there!

Man if you don't weigh it you have no idea how much it is I don't care how long you have been doing it

That's the truth. A lot of people underestimate everything, especially with carb sources

Well one meal lol there is double that already finished. I prep 2 or 3 meals for each day this week it's only two since I'll be out of town hunting this weekend

Nice! What are you hunting? What is your weapon of choice?

Day 5

No training

What do you eat for fiber? Those meals would clog me up in no time.

Top Bottom