napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AP's Post CT log

Yes, Clomid offers a very temporary boost, because of the stimulation of LH. That's why I brought that up at the beginning of your log, since it's a false representation of your actual normal test levels
And that's what I thought after you said that. Just want to make sure I'm getting some accurate data out there

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Alright guys here is my final review:

Numbers- posted above but a recap. Solid 115 total test increase with a monster increase of 5 points on the LH side. Fsh up a touch over a point. Overall I couldn't really ask for more in this department. Product did everything I needed it to do.

Pros:
Increased libido for sure. Pretty sure the wife faked sick a few nights haha

Increased aggression. Nothing uncontrollable of course but a nice increase to use in the gym while lifting.

Sleep quality was up as well I had a few crap nights but even then I was still good to go.

Cons: i had one at the beginning at it's really just a nit pick. I'm not a huge fan of prop blend HOWEVER after a post Dylan mad in CCs log i know why. So this isn't really a con once I learned the real reason. It's not as if I didn't trust Dylan because that's not the case at all. I'm just familiar with how some companies operate.

Overall this product has to be the most complete natural test support on the market. I won't ever use anything else again. I plan on using this in the last 4 weeks of my cycle as well as in my pct as well because it's that effective. I would like to thank Dylan and DGA for the opportunity to log and review this product. I also want to thank those who followed along with my log with support. You guys made it a great experience. I met some cool new members with this log and really look forward to having isarms as a home for a long time! Thanks again for reading.

Numbers- posted above but a recap. Solid 115 total test increase with a monster increase of 5 points on the LH side. Fsh up a touch over a point. Overall I couldn't really ask for more in this department. Product did everything I needed it to do.

Pros:

Increased aggression. Nothing uncontrollable of course but a nice increase to use in the gym while lifting.

Sleep quality was up as well I had a few crap nights but even then I was still good to go.

Cons: i had one at the beginning at it's really just a nit pick. I'm not a huge fan of prop blend HOWEVER after a post Dylan mad in CCs log i know why. So this isn't really a con once I learned the real reason. It's not as if I didn't trust Dylan because that's not the case at all. I'm just familiar with how some companies operate.

Overall this product has to be the most complete natural test support on the market. I won't ever use anything else again. I plan on using this in the last 4 weeks of my cycle as well as in my pct as well because it's that effective. I would like to thank Dylan and DGA for the opportunity to log and review this product. I also want to thank those who followed along with my log with support. You guys made it a great experience. I met some cool new members with this log and really look forward to having isarms as a home for a long time! Thanks again for reading.

Thank you so much for the excellent review and log brother... you did an excellent job documenting everything and im beyond thrilled to see your excellent results! great job!

Thank you so much for the excellent review and log brother... you did an excellent job documenting everything and im beyond thrilled to see your excellent results! great job!
Thanks I appreciate it! And thanks again for the opportunity

Thanks man and I'm glad to hear your still alive lol hadn't seen you around in a week or so

Damn holidays... I had enough cheat meals for all of you guys! I tried to read everything in like 3 minutes... you starting a cycle soon?

Damn holidays... I had enough cheat meals for all of you guys! I tried to read everything in like 3 minutes... you starting a cycle soon?
Yeah got s4 and lgd from sarmsx I've had a while and need to run. Also been running 677 for a few months so gonna start that Sunday. Probably gonna log it too if I can keep up with it for 12 weeks lol

Yeah got s4 and lgd from sarmsx I've had a while and need to run. Also been running 677 for a few months so gonna start that Sunday. Probably gonna log it too if I can keep up with it for 12 weeks lol

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously? That's EXACTLY what I wanted to add!! I was hitting hammer curls last night and the veins weren't popping like they used to so naturally my mind went right to S4. I hope sarmsx is open soon, I told my wife that's what I want for my birthday.

I can't wait to see your results when you add S4 and LGD!!! That's gonna be crazy! Good luck bro!

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously? That's EXACTLY what I wanted to add!! I was hitting hammer curls last night and the veins weren't popping like they used to so naturally my mind went right to S4. I hope sarmsx is open soon, I told my wife that's what I want for my birthday.

I can't wait to see your results when you add S4 and LGD!!! That's gonna be crazy! Good luck bro!
It was originally gonna be just lgd but I decided to run s4 with it just to help. I'm hoping for around 8lbs and maybe about 1 to 2% less bf by the end of it. Think I'm gonna toss in some cardio 3x a week to help with the fat burn. However I'm 100% new to get burn so it's kinda a trial and error at this point

Pros:

Great job on the log bro! Very informative! Can't wait to see your results from next sarm cycle!!

Top Bottom