napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any Tren Storm users?

Just curious as to your experiences, dosages and frequency of pins?

yes i've used it... its extremely strong... phurious will give you the proper dosing... i didn't listen to him and went too high and could not handle it... LISTEN to him and he will get you the proper protocol because it is extremely beneficial when ran properly...

yes i've used it... its extremely strong... phurious will give you the proper dosing... i didn't listen to him and went too high and could not handle it... LISTEN to him and he will get you the proper protocol because it is extremely beneficial when ran properly...
What sides were you getting that you couldn't handle?

i spoke to phurious... here's the protocol...

Beginner 1/2 cc every 3 days
Intermediate 1cc e3d
Advanced 1cc e2d

awesome,, thanks Dylan,, I have a bottle coming, looking forward to giving it a try . will start out low just to see how I feel ;)

I run 1cc eod right now with a low test. Id suggest preworkout dosing as well because the no ester gives an amazing pump

very good tip !! will give that a try ,, thanks ;)

You are going to get exposed to different tren Esters. I used to make a similar type blend.I do not know what phurious's ratio is but I could probably guess. So here is the deal...and I think that you know this...start out low. Maybe 1/2 cc do on a monday, wednesday, and then sunday. Within one week you will know how to proceed. It is going to depend on how many tren cycles you have done in the past. When I first did tren many years ago I only did 75mg eod and grew huge. Only 4 years latter I was doing 1000mgs of a combo of A,E, and hex...so the body grows tolerant.
I think you may end up liking either 1/2 or 1 cc eod. Just a little caution goes a long way. Phurious makes some strong stuff. I have used his sus300 and I could feel every ester.The prop hit faster than the real pharma sus. Plus my dad had a GC/MS run done on it and I think it was actually 316mg/ml. So he aint called phurios for nothing...lol

You are going to get exposed to different tren Esters. I used to make a similar type blend.I do not know what phurious's ratio is but I could probably guess. So here is the deal...and I think that you know this...start out low. Maybe 1/2 cc do on a monday, wednesday, and then sunday. Within one week you will know how to proceed. It is going to depend on how many tren cycles you have done in the past. When I first did tren many years ago I only did 75mg eod and grew huge. Only 4 years latter I was doing 1000mgs of a combo of A,E, and hex...so the body grows tolerant.
I think you may end up liking either 1/2 or 1 cc eod. Just a little caution goes a long way. Phurious makes some strong stuff. I have used his sus300 and I could feel every ester.The prop hit faster than the real pharma sus. Plus my dad had a GC/MS run done on it and I think it was actually 316mg/ml. So he aint called phurios for nothing...lol

excellent advice my friend !! advice taken !! gotta love this forum for REAL information !!

I am telling you, this is a blend and product that can produce SERIOUS gainzzzz... i mean serious... my strength went through the roof in less than 2 days and i was an animal in the gym, bed, an just all around but like i said, i got greedy and went WAY too high... run it smart and get the gainzzzz and not the sides...
remember phurious is referral only so make sure you remember that as well... his reputation speaks for itself obviously... your going to absolutely love this bro...

I am telling you, this is a blend and product that can produce SERIOUS gainzzzz... i mean serious... my strength went through the roof in less than 2 days and i was an animal in the gym, bed, an just all around but like i said, i got greedy and went WAY too high... run it smart and get the gainzzzz and not the sides...
remember phurious is referral only so make sure you remember that as well... his reputation speaks for itself obviously... your going to absolutely love this bro...

I will run it... one day. Until then, Dylan, it's all yours. May it be the perfect storm!

Thank you Dylan , I'm gonna give it a go,, Tren is hard on my system, I can see it in my eyes lol sometimes it looks like I've been out drinking or something, gonna start out slow and ease into it,, ;)

Thank you Dylan , I'm gonna give it a go,, Tren is hard on my system, I can see it in my eyes lol sometimes it looks like I've been out drinking or something, gonna start out slow and ease into it,, ;)

Good thinking bro! Believe me ..you will know how you want to do protocol within one week. You sound like drb with the eyes thing...everytime I say tren to him he says.."I don't want my friggin eyes bloodshott and shooting out of the socket like a pea shooter" I had the eyes thing myself and it does stop.

So this is why we have this forum! When the captain of the ship admits to being a goofball just like the rest of us, then it shows that when there is a consensous on a subject..THEN LISTEN! Even the captains have been known to get too drunk to steer the ship. You know the saying...it takes a village to keep us all safe.

Very good advice and I agree about the sus. Im tunning his sus eq and storm right now and I cant say enough about it

Top Bottom