napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarm Cycle ever (Ostarine/Cardarine) Help

BlackOccult

Hello!

First time user here (37 M), my questions will be intensely boring but i've done my research and this forum shows to have some EU sponsors etc..

My question is very basic, I will be hopping onto Ostarine and Cardarine, what dosages are recommended for a first time user?

What PCT is recommended ?

Also most importantly, being in Switzerland, is there a particular distributor which is recommended?

Thank you all for your time!

Hello!

First time user here (37 M), my questions will be intensely boring but i've done my research and this forum shows to have some EU sponsors etc..

My question is very basic, I will be hopping onto Ostarine and Cardarine, what dosages are recommended for a first time user?

What PCT is recommended ?

Also most importantly, being in Switzerland, is there a particular distributor which is recommended?

Thank you all for your time!
Same as for anyone

i would strongly suggest Umbrella Labs as they are the most trusted and best quality you can find... email customer service and they will be able to help you with an international order...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

i would strongly suggest Umbrella Labs as they are the most trusted and best quality you can find... email customer service and they will be able to help you with an international order...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
There you have it

I would follow Dylan's advice precisely! For the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs!

Follow the protocol Dylan gave you. Get ypur sarms from umbrella labs to insure you have good quality

Top Bottom