napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar

Yeah that's what I had read up that if you're going to do it then run a test cycle first then next cycle test and a oral if you wanted to. But I have been talking to someone who is just running Anavar only

Just because your friend is running a retarded cycle, you think it's justifiable to do the same?? Stick to test Only for a first cycle, bro! You'll get alot more gains from test then anavar aswell!

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Yeah that's what I had read up that if you're going to do it then run a test cycle first then next cycle test and a oral if you wanted to. But I have been talking to someone who is just running Anavar only

Then by all means, forget all the excellent advice you've received on two threads by experienced veterans, and do what that "one guy" is doing, smfh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then by all means, forget all the excellent advice you've received on two threads by experienced veterans, and do what that "one guy" is doing, smfh

What this guy said.

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

right so guys that have been doing this over a decade or even half their life are guys you shouldn't listen to... listen to complete fucking moron running an oral only cycle... SMFH

What is with people and var. its like they are sick with it. Its kind of a shit compound really. Idk why the facination with it. And its very toxic.

Ive used it. Its ok. But its not gods nectar. Ugh.

What is with people and var. its like they are sick with it. Its kind of a shit compound really. Idk why the facination with it. And its very toxic.

Ive used it. Its ok. But its not gods nectar. Ugh.

for the life of me, i have no fucking clue... its the biggest joke in the steroid world, seriously, yet people have this idea that its like fucking tren or something LOL... its a FEMALE steroid... i dont get it

Then why are you here, if you are listening to and getting advice from them?

We've said countless times you don't run orals without test, and anavar is a weak drug made for women. I don't know why any male would waste time with it

Thanks for the input. I wasn't justifying or ignoring anything I've already been told. I was only asking as I didn't know. But again, thanks for taking the time to explain. I'll stay well clear of Anavar.

Thanks for the input. I wasn't justifying or ignoring anything I've already been told. I was only asking as I didn't know. But again, thanks for taking the time to explain. I'll stay well clear of Anavar.
you can use it if you want... there are small benefits there but never run it without test and comparing it to other orals, it gets its ass kicked everytime bro..

for the life of me, i have no fucking clue... its the biggest joke in the steroid world, seriously, yet people have this idea that its like fucking tren or something LOL... its a FEMALE steroid... i dont get it

Ya i tried it once in the beginning of a cycle all i got was nasty back pumps and not much else.

But all i read on a few sites is var var var.

There are just far better options for a fraction of the cost bud

Ya i tried it once in the beginning of a cycle all i got was nasty back pumps and not much else.

But all i read on a few sites is var var var.

ive ran it four times, 4 different sources, all HIGH quality and never once truly liked it... nothing but fucked up pumps, and not much in the gains department along with fucking lethargy about 4 weeks in every time... i honestly felt worse on it than anadrol, no bull shit... anadrol didnt cause me any problems but slight water and elevated liver values...

ive ran it four times, 4 different sources, all HIGH quality and never once truly liked it... nothing but fucked up pumps, and not much in the gains department along with fucking lethargy about 4 weeks in every time... i honestly felt worse on it than anadrol, no bull shit... anadrol didnt cause me any problems but slight water and elevated liver values...

Totally agree. The pumps are not worth it. And i even tried the taurine trick. Nope. And ya not muhch gains and then after a while it starts making you feel bad.

Totally agree. The pumps are not worth it. And i even tried the taurine trick. Nope. And ya not muhch gains and then after a while it starts making you feel bad.

absolutely.. taurine didnt do a thing for me with it either... it was so shitty bro...

Top Bottom