napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another first cycle question...

cogmachine

Hi

I have been researching the internet for sometime now and it has got to the point where I just don't trust what I am reading and listening to.. Until I came across your YouTube channel.

I have trained on and off throughout my life up until the last 2 year where I have trained up to 6 days per week. I lost a significant amount of body fat and feel great. I dropped my training down to 4 days a week and upped my calories to start adding lean muscle but struggling to do what I want to achieve.

I'm 32, 5 foot 9, 82kg, 13% body fat (from 9), eat clean and in good health. I was told to try Tren but after watching your videos that is probably the worst thing to try.

Can you tell me what a first cycle of Test only would be like, how much, for how long? Test prop or Test Enth and what to take along side that for to counter any side effects and for recovery? Caber, HCG, Armidex, Clomid? I have been told far too much in so many different ways I don't know what the safest cycle would be?

Test only cycle is the best first cycle.

Test C @ 350mg for 12 weeks
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD entire cycle

PCT will consist of Clomid, Nolva, GW, Ostarine and the continued use of aromasin

Be sure and run blood work before starting your cycle though. You want to have a baseline in case you run into issues during your cycle.

absolutely i can help you brother... what are your goals from the cycle? also, yes, you finally came to the right place where you get exactly what you need to hear.. i give it to you straight whether its what you want to hear or not but that's the only way to properly teach and to keep you safe at the same time...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi

I have been researching the internet for sometime now and it has got to the point where I just don't trust what I am reading and listening to.. Until I came across your YouTube channel.

I have trained on and off throughout my life up until the last 2 year where I have trained up to 6 days per week. I lost a significant amount of body fat and feel great. I dropped my training down to 4 days a week and upped my calories to start adding lean muscle but struggling to do what I want to achieve.

I'm 32, 5 foot 9, 82kg, 13% body fat (from 9), eat clean and in good health. I was told to try Tren but after watching your videos that is probably the worst thing to try.

Can you tell me what a first cycle of Test only would be like, how much, for how long? Test prop or Test Enth and what to take along side that for to counter any side effects and for recovery? Caber, HCG, Armidex, Clomid? I have been told far too much in so many different ways I don't know what the safest cycle would be?

Test only is what you want for your first cycle. I'd also add in some sarms to kickstart and enhance the cycle. This is how it would all lay out

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

11-14 HCG 500iu twice per week

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I just want my muscles to pop more and look bigger. Look a little more harder. I'm on approx 3500 calories the last 5 month and calliper and tape measurements aren't moving as much as they used to.

I just want my muscles to pop more and look bigger. Look a little more harder. I'm on approx 3500 calories the last 5 month and calliper and tape measurements aren't moving as much as they used to.
here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Oops I think I deleted my reply by accident. The Clomid and Nolvadex in PCT is dosed every day? I'm also in the UK and I can't find Aromasine. I can get Arimidex? Also do the SARMS ship over seas? I could possibly get in the UK?

yes, they are dosed everyday... i gave you the link to purchase everything bro... sarmsx ships to the uk on a daily basis with no problems whatsoever...

Just been looking for the blood tests over here. I'm looking for female hormone testing clinics? Get that done before anything else? Thanks for all the advice so far on this post

Also I've just been looking the Test C I can get is 250 mg in a 10 ml vial. Will that matter or not so much? I still just draw 1 ml per week?

Just been looking for the blood tests over here. I'm looking for female hormone testing clinics? Get that done before anything else? Thanks for all the advice so far on this post
just tell your doctor you need a full hormonal panel blood test..

here's a list of the tests you need...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom