napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar

Ya i dont really use orals anymore. Only one i truly love is halo and even then sparingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i just stick with winstrol mainly... tbol is good and i love anadrol but winstrol is pretty consistent for me but thats about it with orals.. its not like you are going to run something like anadrol too many times...

i just stick with winstrol mainly... tbol is good and i love anadrol but winstrol is pretty consistent for me but thats about it with orals.. its not like you are going to run something like anadrol too many times...

Ive never tried tbol. Yes i like winny too but it tends to dry your joints a little. But ive liked the results.

Halo is crazy though super strength on that. But gotta watch the temper. But your body changes crazy fast

Ive never tried tbol. Yes i like winny too but it tends to dry your joints a little. But ive liked the results.

Halo is crazy though super strength on that. But gotta watch the temper. But your body changes crazy fast

oh yea, ive used halo but for my wifes sake, i wont be using it again bro... i wasnt aggressive but just short fused with it and thats not who i am... tbol is excellent, you should give that a try sometime... its like the best oral for recomp... im a winstrol fan, always will be.. its at the top of my list of favorite steroids period...

Top Bottom