napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI needed?

Puppy Lives Matter

200 mg test c year round for about 5 years. haven't run a cycle in a few years. always wanted to try Tbol. heres my idea

week 1-12 500mg test c
week 1-6 40 or 60 mg Tbol daily
week 12-16 40/20 nolvadex

is an AI needed or advised on this cycle?
Thanks so much

oh 6'3" 48yrs 240lbs under 15%bf

So 200mg/week is your own self prescribed TRT?

What does you test and estrogen levels look on that dose?

With 500mg/week test I would think you would need an AI. Also why even bother with a PCT? If you have legit been running 200mg/test for the past 5 years straight there is pretty much zero chance you are going to recover so I would think that would be a waste.

Again bloodwork at the current levels of test you are running will be a key indicator of whether you need an AI and how much. Standard for 500mg/week though is approx 10-12.5mg of aromasin every other day as a ballpark.

doctor prescribed. blood work done every 3 months. all ranges are normal. total T sits between 650 and 700. hdl's a little low but not terrible. total cholesteral is high normal.

What are your estrogen levels??? Generally at 500mg of Test Aromasin 12.5mg eod is the standard but you have to dial it in with mid cycle blood work. Also if you're on TRT there's no PCT so you just go back to 200mg of Test forget about the Nolvadex.

Are you not currently using an AI for your TRT?

Cool then I would say if you do bump it to 500mg/week def have an AI handy. You can start low on the AI if you want but make sure to run bloods week 4-5 and dial in your AI dosage.

You really don't need to bump your Test to 500 for Tbol you can keep it at 200 if you want to.

you definitely dont need to bump to 500... 350 is plenty but you could just stay at 200 as well...

As the others said you really don't need to bump to 500. 350 is probably plenty, but at 500, I wouldn't really imagine you not needing an AI.

You need an ai at 500mg. Probably about 12.5mg eod

Pct is pointless of you are on trt

Top Bottom