napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advice on sarms for an anger patient

drb_iac

Hey bros..hope all is well. As you may or may not know, I had 4 sons from the time I was 20 to 30. Then nearly 20 years latter along come another.
This youngest has anger problems and a quick temper along with aspergers syndrome. I know he reads this forum and I am sure he knows that his big brothers and I use aas.
He is 21 now and looks good but keeps bring up aas. He will probably live with me or one of his brothers for the rest of his life, and over my dead body will he ever be getting aas.

I was wondering if there would be a good sarms stack that he could take. I know he would be impressed if he got sarms from this site. If any sarms experts think it would be ok then please let me know.

Thanks all.

Hey bros..hope all is well. As you may or may not know, I had 4 sons from the time I was 20 to 30. Then nearly 20 years latter along come another.
This youngest has anger problems and a quick temper along with aspergers syndrome. I know he reads this forum and I am sure he knows that his big brothers and I use aas.
He is 21 now and looks good but keeps bring up aas. He will probably live with me or one of his brothers for the rest of his life, and over my dead body will he ever be getting aas.

I was wondering if there would be a good sarms stack that he could take. I know he would be impressed if he got sarms from this site. If any sarms experts think it would be ok then please let me know.

Thanks all.
Yes, I think sarms could be great for him because they won't alter his mood or sense of well being. Also the side effects are of no concern.

I can have a great stack for him, but what exactly is his stats and goals? That will dictate what my recommendation would be

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes, I think sarms could be great for him because they won't alter his mood or sense of well being. Also the side effects are of no concern.

I can have a great stack for him, but what exactly is his stats and goals? That will dictate what my recommendation would be

Thanks for the reply rick. Dad is getting frustrated with him. I may PM you with details because he used to look at this board. He is in pretty good shape,has a nice lifting schedule, and is always on time for workouts. He is 6'1 and about 170 with BF I guess of less than 10%.No goals...you know..just wants to be like big brothers. Here is a pic of him at 17.lil bro 2011.jpg. I would say just a stack to appease him, get a little bit bigger,thats all.

Thanks all.

that would be so much more ideal for him as opposed to getting mixed up in anabolics, which i know you dont want and im sure jake does not either... at 21, lets get him started with a tried and true super stack... get him some nice size and strength, cut up even more, get into prime condition and then we will add on from there down the road... here's the layout for him... this is as tried and true as it comes...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

the good thing with that is if and IF he does start getting angry the half life of these especially the s4 is very short just take him off of it

Thanks for the reply rick. Dad is getting frustrated with him. I may PM you with details because he used to look at this board. He is in pretty good shape,has a nice lifting schedule, and is always on time for workouts. He is 6'1 and about 170 with BF I guess of less than 10%.No goals...you know..just wants to be like big brothers. Here is a pic of him at 17.View attachment 1388. I would say just a stack to appease him, get a little bit bigger,thats all.

My recommendation is pretty similar to Dylan's, with one minor change. Both are great options. I just really like this stack for adding strength and mass by including both LGD and RAD140.

This stack should suit his goals of adding strength and mass really well, and also keep him satisfied enough to stay away from the AAS. I'm pretty confident he'd love his results from it

ttps://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Also answered your PM bro

ok thanks much guys! I may have to tweak this and make it a bit less complicated. Pretty much what I had in mind, but was not sure about inflamming anger.

ok thanks much guys! I may have to tweak this and make it a bit less complicated. Pretty much what I had in mind, but was not sure about inflamming anger.

he is still young enuff for a belt across the ass and yall got enuff muscle in the house and can hold him down. hahaha

he is still young enuff for a belt across the ass and yall got enuff muscle in the house and can hold him down. hahaha

Ya but it does not work. I whip his ass and then he pouts the rest of the day. And no matter how many times we whip his ass he resumes his tantrums. We basically have to baby him. Think if you had big brothers, and you wanted to be just like them and part of the group. How frustrating to have a mental issue that will never ever allow you to be one of the big brothers. The worse possible thing is to be born into a family of big athletes, and you are the runt. So we handle him with kid gloves but if he gets out of control he hears from all of us. What ya gonna do? DrB should not have been wiggling his bean 20 years after his last son...lol. When the young one was born I had to pull him aside and tell him about the birds and the bees.lol.

lmao, well maybe if you guys talk to him about the sarms and let him know that you guys are taking them too, he will feel like he is part of the big boys and let him know if he starts getting out of hand you will pull them away from him then once he sees some gainzz he will say aw shit they are letting me be one of the boys

lmao, well maybe if you guys talk to him about the sarms and let him know that you guys are taking them too, he will feel like he is part of the big boys and let him know if he starts getting out of hand you will pull them away from him then once he sees some gainzz he will say aw shit they are letting me be one of the boys

Yeah, good idea. We bring him to workout with us and things like that. He doesn't know exactly what we use but if I told him sarms, especially from here, he would feel like he is in the group. I asked him if he reads this board and didn't even know what I was talking about, so no attention span either. I think the talk on this board had his head spinning,so he got bored with it.

ya well i would do the reward thing as long as he is making good gainz in the gym and having the right attitude that he can do a "cycle" then he wouldn't feel so left behind and shit you know just like a little brother does most of the time

Top Bottom