napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice about Cycle and Side Effects

jrogi001

Hello everyone, I just had a few questions about my cycle because I have been having some weird side effects, such as elevated heart, sometimes dizziness, sweaty, hot flashes and anxiety. I also feel constantly warm, but no fever. So here is what I am running. I got my shit from Genesys Pharm, used their stuff before its always been legit and I tested it with a lab kit and had blood work done. The vials are 15ml 100mg/ml Test Prop BA,BB and MCT oil, and 15ml Masteron 100mg/ml BA,BB, and MCT oil. Now my stats are:

5"10
181 Pounds
11% Bodyfat
Age 25
Training experience: 8 years
Goals:
185lb 8-10% bodyfat

Cycle: 8 weeks

Test Prop 75mg ED
Masteron prop 50mg ED
Aromasin (isarmsx)- 12.5mg EOD
GW 10 mgAM/ 10mg PM 12 hours apart

PCT: 4 weeks
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Clomid
50/50/25/25
Nolva
40/20/20/20
Aromasin
12.5mg EOD

After taking the liquid aro I do get pretty bad anxiety which is really weird, so I am considering lowering the dosage. Anyone else experience this? I hear it can be test flu started this thing 05-01-16 and just switched this week to everyday shots from every other day thinking that it would be easier on my body with stable consistency. I did lots of research and come back with bad reaction to test prop, or just the test flu and getting used to hormone fluctuations. I also heard that BA and BB can have some adverse effects on people but its what makes the solution bacteriostatic so I don't know.....

Last edited:
The anxiety maybe due to you crashing your estrogen be careful but again ask the pros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm I'm not sure to be honest man. I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary here. Thats not test flu from what your describing.

I would consider it to be more anxiety related which can change many things. But ya man... I have no idea unfortunately.

Sounds more like anxiety . now your goals are too drop 4 precent bodyfat and gain 4 lbs on test prop and masteron for 8 weeks . hmm how many cycles have you run bro . not gonna happen first of all that just anabolic too preserve muscle while dieting and too get thay bodyfat down too 8 percent your gonna diet and the masteron is gonna dry you up . if you diet is on point you could get that 8 percent and look shredded but you will definately not have gained weight .when I get in the single digits cutting on higj doses of tren Im still loosing weight

bro, your failing to tell everyone what you told me in your pm, that your using stimulants as well... don't you think that just MAY have something to do with this?? call me crazy...

bro, your failing to tell everyone what you told me in your pm, that your using stimulants as well... don't you think that just MAY have something to do with this?? call me crazy...

There's the missing piece to the puzzle that explains it all right there. Stimulants can cause all those issues.

My advice? STOP THE STIMULANTS

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Stimulants and anxiety symptoms increased heart rate sweating Hmm ( DUH CAPTAIN OBVIOUS)

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Oh ya if your using stimulants, there you go. Where your brain at fool?

Yeah I stopped the stims gonna give it a week just in case it was that and gonna let everything settle in

Top Bottom