napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adrenaline Rush Apparel Preview! GET READY FOR BLACK FRIDAY!

Definitely loving the designs....don't forget to tell them to design some for the ladies in here too. I'm sure we can rock those apparel as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had some ask about this as well, so hopefully there will be some sweet clothes for the ladies :)

K so where can I empty my wallet??? do you have just a giant pit I can throw all my cash into because that works. I am READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bout to be fitted.

K so where can I empty my wallet??? do you have just a giant pit I can throw all my cash into because that works. I am READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bout to be fitted.

I know right I was just thinking the same thing, well almost daily with all the damn specials and sales and shit on here, I mean it aint even fuckin Christmas yet and I am blowing the budget hahaha

we are definitely going to have womens options, dont worry... we are going to have options for everyone, dont worry... noone gets left out... we want everyone rockin AR apparel!

the shaker cups will be sick too, dont forget... there are going to be cool options for different types... these are just a few examples to show you all where we are headed but obviously all the good things have to be a surprise! this is just a tasted to get you prepared! only a few weeks and everything will be for sale! The hoodies will definitely be sick... im big on full outfits so im working on a full sweat suit with hoodies and sweats to match... im all about things like that...

we are definitely going to have womens options, dont worry... we are going to have options for everyone, dont worry... noone gets left out... we want everyone rockin AR apparel!

the shaker cups will be sick too, dont forget... there are going to be cool options for different types... these are just a few examples to show you all where we are headed but obviously all the good things have to be a surprise! this is just a tasted to get you prepared! only a few weeks and everything will be for sale! The hoodies will definitely be sick... im big on full outfits so im working on a full sweat suit with hoodies and sweats to match... im all about things like that...

Awesome to hear about all of these options Dylan! I know I plan to pick up several items myself

Awesome to hear about all of these options Dylan! I know I plan to pick up several items myself

for sure... im ready to rock out several things... so far, here's what its looking like... hoodies, vnecks, long sleeve, premium tees, tank tops and hats and stickers along with shaker cups...

I like them!

Maybe you should give me a free T-shirt if I take pics of me wearing it at the gym and at my kickboxing class, then post the pics here...

Top Bottom