napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adrenaline Rush Apparel?? Perhaps coming soon?? Your feedback needed...

So where are we on this apparel thing?? I seriously think it's still a great idea!!

It is being worked on right now as we speak. I've talked with Dylan on the subject, and seen some design samples. It is in the works and we should be seeing something very soon.

The grand opening of the new Adrenaline Store will be right on time for Black Friday... Get ready for some Christmas shopping!! Right now we have t shirts, hoodies, beanies and shaker cups but there will also be more... =)

The grand opening of the new Adrenaline Store will be right on time for Black Friday... Get ready for some Christmas shopping!! Right now we have t shirts, hoodies, beanies and shaker cups but there will also be more... =)
Hell yeah!! You should make a special christmas special tee that reads " Evo sucks D'S bols"

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Great news.. Looking forward to seeing the new line.

Hell ya bro! Can't wait to check it out :)

I want my Shit autographed

Hell yea! I want a hoodie! But sad to say I will miss the grand opening..... we are taking our boat to the Bahamas for Thanksgiving to do some diving and be warm lol.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll yiiiiissss

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom