napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adrenaline Rush Apparel?? Perhaps coming soon?? Your feedback needed...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In the past, many of you have requested for Adrenaline Rush apparel... With the growth of the forum as it is, this is a much more feasible reality than ever... Please provide feedback on your interests in this.. For example, types of clothing... Hoodies, T Shirts, Tank Tops etc... This could be an amazing addition to the forum so post ideas up!!

i would easily rock hoodies and tshirts. just please make sure they are big enough. i need TRUE XXL, not abercrombie sizes that are short sleeved and smaller then the tag says....im not a fan of tanks but i know a lot of people here would probably wear those. i am all about those hoodies and tshirts though man..

possibility, Beanies - especially with Winter coming? just an idea..

i would easily rock hoodies and tshirts. just please make sure they are big enough. i need TRUE XXL, not abercrombie sizes that are short sleeved and smaller then the tag says....im not a fan of tanks but i know a lot of people here would probably wear those. i am all about those hoodies and tshirts though man..

possibility, Beanies - especially with Winter coming? just an idea..

trust me, no Smediums will be around or xtra smalls... LOL... they will fit true to size!

I LOVE the beanies idea... definitely something im sure everyone would love to have...

In the past, many of you have requested for Adrenaline Rush apparel... With the growth of the forum as it is, this is a much more feasible reality than ever... Please provide feedback on your interests in this.. For example, types of clothing... Hoodies, T Shirts, Tank Tops etc... This could be an amazing addition to the forum so post ideas up!!
I think Hoodies would be great also. However, I'm definitely a big fan of tanks, especially tback tanks which are perfect for bodybuilders. I'd also love to rock a beanie. Weather is just about cold enough for that here now

Beanies YES. Lost the hair years ago...and winters are a bitch in the North East
Id be in for a Hoodie too.

Hoodies, Beanies, Tanks, Tees, maybe even some Snap Back Hats... Dylan, im a multimedia and Graphic Design major... You need help with deaigns, I got you... I will do em on me just to contribute to AR. I got some good ideas and have actually done clothing before. Lemme know and we can get the ball rollin brother!!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

I'm in for whatever you choose. We need those toques for these Canadian winters... but you can call them beanies if you want, lol

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

I'm about to live in the super cold of Western New York. Beanies and sweatshirts forever

Top Bottom