napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adrenaline Rush Apparel Now Available!! Read below for details

ok my question is this and maybe it has been answered so I apologize in advance if that is the case. The shirt will not be printed until the minimum order has been reached correct? and I noticed that if the one of the hoodies is out, but it says Do you still want one, is that for the next minimum order

and I also notice that the stacked hoodie I thought I bought says 0 bought during original campaign? can someone give me the skinny on the rules of buying and if and when they ship please. I was ordering this hoodie for my son for Christmas

and I also notice that the stacked hoodie I thought I bought says 0 bought during original campaign? can someone give me the skinny on the rules of buying and if and when they ship please. I was ordering this hoodie for my son for Christmas
Pm me once you find out. Il see what I can order to get it to print man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I wish I could help, but Dylan is the only one that can probably answer this I believe

no worries just curious if I need to get another hoodie for him I also need to check to see if I was charged for it. we shall see what comes out in the wash

no worries just curious if I need to get another hoodie for him I also need to check to see if I was charged for it. we shall see what comes out in the wash

I do know you are not totally charged till they confirm its printing and going to ship.

Shucks!
The campaign you purchased from, Adrenaline Rush Stacked tshirt, didn't
reach the goal and won't be printed.

This was in my email so I guess that's how we get notified

The below is what it looks like when it will be printed.

Limited Edition Team Adrenaline Rush Reached Its Goal!

Your payment of $26.98 has been processed and the tee will be produced! Your order is estimated to arrive between Wed, Dec 16 and Wed, Dec 23. Go to the campaign.

Thank You
You can keep buying shirts until the campaign ends on Wed, Dec 9!
Tell Your Friends

Love Teespring? Earn money for every friend you refer!

From your friends at Teespring

Have a question? Email us, or visit our Support Center!

Teespring, Inc. 3 Davol Square, Providence, RI 02903. USA

I tried to come add to the STACKED hoodie and its saying campaign has ended for me too. Dylan will be by Im sure. It depends how he set it up with teespring. I texted a friend that uses them. He hasnt texted me back yet though.

803f671171511be78e230de4d44800ab.jpg

So no more AR shirts huh? I'll rock this one until I fill it out. First XL shirt and I don't think I'll be too long before filling it up a little better lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming all stock has expired. Dylan may comment on whether future attire is a possibility or not.

I'm assuming all stock has expired. Dylan may comment on whether future attire is a possibility or not.

Yea that was my thought as well. Wondering if it will transition with the new forum and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom