napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WELCOME TO TEAM ADRENALINE!! Read for details...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many of you are seeing, we are building a strong family and foundation at a rapid pace. With any group or family such as this, a strong symbol of belonging is extremely important and something we encourage to represent and be proud of. Today, I announce to you the beginning "TEAM ADRENALINE."

What is Team Adrenaline?

Team Adrenaline is membership and belonging to the biggest and tightest knit family, group and community of male and female athletes, bodybuilders, researchers, performance enhancers and anyone that desires to change and improve not only their own personal lives but to help others achieve this as well. It is not a club, but a family and an entity that cannot be penetrated or broken but one that has come together for the better of EVERYONE

How do I become a member?

Being an integral part of the family and community automatically qualifies you to be a member. We are proud to have anyone and everyone who participates and provides for each other to be a strong member of Team Adrenaline. You can become a member by reaching a set number of posting counts or excelling in helping others throughout the community.

What do I get as a member?

As a member of Team Adrenaline, you are a member of something special and different... You are a member of a family with strong beliefs, morals and motivation to exceed goals and help extend and improve the lives of others. You will be a major part of the growing family. You will be a part of contests, you will obtain a banner and you will have opportunities of enhancing the growth of the future as well as be a part of the many opportunities that will arise for prizes and contests in the future.

When you become a member, you will earn a new title rank and have the opportunity to add the banner to your signature. There will be a clothing line that will be coming soon and a new Adrenaline Rush Shop with several types of apparel etc. We invite EVERYONE to be a huge part of the family and to become a strong member of TEAM ADRENALINE... WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH FORUMS... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

21ox8yb.jpg

Re: RE: WELCOME TO TEAM ADRENALINE!! Read for details...

DylanGemelli said:
As many of you are seeing, we are building a strong family and foundation at a rapid pace. With any group or family such as this, a strong symbol of belonging is extremely important and something we encourage to represent and be proud of. Today, I announce to you the beginning "TEAM ADRENALINE."

What is Team Adrenaline?

Team Adrenaline is membership and belonging to the biggest and tightest knit family, group and community of male and female athletes, bodybuilders, researchers, performance enhancers and anyone that desires to change and improve not only their own personal lives but to help others achieve this as well. It is not a club, but a family and an entity that cannot be penetrated or broken but one that has come together for the better of EVERYONE

How do I become a member?

Being an integral part of the family and community automatically qualifies you to be a member. We are proud to have anyone and everyone who participates and provides for each other to be a strong member of Team Adrenaline. You can become a member by reaching a set number of posting counts or excelling in helping others throughout the community.

What do I get as a member?

As a member of Team Adrenaline, you are a member of something special and different... You are a member of a family with strong beliefs, morals and motivation to exceed goals and help extend and improve the lives of others. You will be a major part of the growing family. You will be a part of contests, you will obtain a banner and you will have opportunities of enhancing the growth of the future as well as be a part of the many opportunities that will arise for prizes and contests in the future.

When you become a member, you will earn a new title rank and have the opportunity to add the banner to your signature. There will be a clothing line that will be coming soon and a new Adrenaline Rush Shop with several types of apparel etc. We invite EVERYONE to be a huge part of the family and to become a strong member of TEAM ADRENALINE... WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH FORUMS... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

21ox8yb.jpg
I love this concept, and I think its a great thing for put tight knitted family we have here at AR. Its a great tool to help encourage and motivate one another. I hope to see lots of team adrenaline members very soon!

I thought it would be a damn nice concept for everyone... I feel strongly that everyone here already knows how strong and tight knit we are but this solidifies it even more... Welcome to the TEAM and the family at Adrenaline Rush!!

Re: RE: Re: WELCOME TO TEAM ADRENALINE!! Read for details...

DylanGemelli said:
I thought it would be a damn nice concept for everyone... I feel strongly that everyone here already knows how strong and tight knit we are but this solidifies it even more... Welcome to the TEAM and the family at Adrenaline Rush!!
I definitely think it's an awesome idea. I could totally rock a nice fitted t-shirt to the gym that said, Team Adrenaline....haha I'm a nerd.

9th Wonder said:
My neck chain would look even better with that adrenaline tee. Eat clen, and tren hard!
Haha, nice....don't forget to dbolish all of your goals!

I personally love the concept and although everyone should already feel at home and more than welcome, this just adds to the family concept and vision and I feel it is important for EVERYONE to know how much they are loved, appreciated and most of all, RESPECTED when they call Adrenaline Rush home...

JackSteel said:
Love the clothing idea!!! Would love to be a part of that aspect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im sure that can be worked out brother! there is going to be some SICK apparel, trust me...

DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:

im sure that can be worked out brother! there is going to be some SICK apparel, trust me...
Awesome news! I know I will be rocking that shit proudly at the gym. :D

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:

Awesome news! I know I will be rocking that shit proudly at the gym. :D

Oh yeah! There will be some sick clothing... I will keep it a secret until the time comes but trust me, me and women both will have some damn nice options and PLENTY of gym attire!

Top Bottom