napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tranks in the house..

trank406

What's up fellow brothers and sisters! Just here to make friends and chill man! If ya'll don't already know me.. my name is Trank or Daniel.. whatever! WASSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

What's up fellow brothers and sisters! Just here to make friends and chill man! If ya'll don't already know me.. my name is Trank or Daniel.. whatever! WASSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

welcome to adrenaline rush bro.. great to have you here! im always here if you need anything, just let me know...

welcome to adrenaline rush bro.. great to have you here! im always here if you need anything, just let me know...

Of course Dylan! You da man! I was just telling my wife about watching your vids man I love how informative you are and you definitely do your research so I think I speak on behalf of everyone here that when you got some questions.. definitely hit up Dylan man he's the man with all the knowledge! I was telling my wife that she should make an account on here and also throw up a lot if she wants to try the SR9009 and GW. Women can take the SR9009 Sarm correct? She wants to lose a little bit of weight even though I think already looks good and petite but she says she wants to lose 10 pounds and I know her endurance has been lacking so I think the SR9009 will be perfect for both her and I!

Of course Dylan! You da man! I was just telling my wife about watching your vids man I love how informative you are and you definitely do your research so I think I speak on behalf of everyone here that when you got some questions.. definitely hit up Dylan man he's the man with all the knowledge! I was telling my wife that she should make an account on here and also throw up a lot if she wants to try the SR9009 and GW. Women can take the SR9009 Sarm correct? She wants to lose a little bit of weight even though I think already looks good and petite but she says she wants to lose 10 pounds and I know her endurance has been lacking so I think the SR9009 will be perfect for both her and I!

Yes absolutely bro. They are perfectly safe for women and men both. Actually I would look into the shred stack for her, and possibly the super enhanced stack for you. Here is how they both lay out

Shred stack (for her)

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Enhanced super stack (for you)

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I really appreciate that brother... definitely have her make an account as well... we need more females in the community here and she would learn a tremendous amount from being here... women can absolutely take sr9009... i can set you up both up some bad ass cycles... tell me both your ultimate goals so i can get you both the perfect stack set up!

Top Bottom