napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin.. 25mg EOD too much?

JLewis91

Okay, I can't find 12.5mg Aromasin tablets, only 25mg..

I'm just wondering if 25mg EOD is too much? Some people say that 12.5mg EOD is sufficient. But then some say 12.5 ED is better... Or that 25mg EOD is okay too.. I'm confused..

Can I do 25mg of Aromasin EOD or not?

I'm running 500mg Test Enanthate per week for a 12 week cycle.. So.. Yeah

Thanks guys

It really depends on the individual. Is this your first cycle? Do you know if you are prone to estrogen spikes? You could always cut them in half. I cut my aromasin. The pills are tiny but I really don't have any issues cutting them.
It's best to start with the 12.5mg eod. But obviously you can start elsewhere. If you are doing the 25mg, I would only use it twice a week to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all tabs are 25mg mate, mine def are. Unless u get liquid. Just get a razor blade or pill splitter and cut in half.

12.5 eod has been perfect for me.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I split mine in two... When my estrogen spikes I have to take 12.5mg ed... You'll know soon enough

I'm just wondering if 25mg EOD is too much? Some people say that 12.5mg EOD is sufficient. But then some say 12.5 ED is better... Or that 25mg EOD is okay too.. I'm confused..

Thanks guys

ive heard of people doing 25mg every 3 days. but its best to just get a pill cutter and start at 12.5 mg eod if you are unsure..

and next time make sure you have Aromasin BEFORE you start injecting. you dont want to get caught with gyno.

Thanks guys

I would recommend picking up some aromasin from www.pureessenceresearch.com

It is a liquid, dosed appropriately and accurately, and the marked dropper allows you to measure out whatever dose you want to run

You can run it at 25mg EOD at the dose of test your using, and you'll know if your estrogen levels are too low based upon how you feel.. If that dose is too high, you'll have joint pain in shoulders, knees, even knuckles. So just listen to your body.

Like Rick pointed out though, it's nice to have a liquid option that you can dose more accurately and Pure Essence Research has really great ancillaries

Its not something that I can say yes or no to without seeing how it is affecting you're bloods.

I would say its fine. Depends how you are managing the sides.

ive heard of people doing 25mg every 3 days. but its best to just get a pill cutter and start at 12.5 mg eod if you are unsure..

and next time make sure you have Aromasin BEFORE you start injecting. you dont want to get caught with gyno.

well I don't know how u split a capsule cuz my aromasin is in a capsule. but I don't think that I have any gyno issues. saem with my nolva and clomid 25mg caps

sorry guys I mis spoke earlier my nolva and clomid are 25mg my aro is 12.5. Is that a problem in a mini pct to take the 25mg (capsules cannot be split)

Thats a very technical question with alot of variables since everybody is so different and aromasin is very strong when it comes to controlling estrogen, takes time with trial and error to learn your personal dosage/range , there are more variables to elevated estrogen levels than just what gear your using or what 1 blood test shows as estrogen can fluctuate daily. I would advise to start your dosage at 12.5mg EOD or 12.5 E3D, if you crash your E levels you will know because you will feel like total shit with 1 or more joint pains, headaches, dry eyes, dry skin, no appetite, lethargy, extremely tired, no drive and some other symptoms. personally i start my dosage at 12.5mg Mon,Wed,Fri and if anything throw in Sunday, but never really have to lower dosage from there but from time to time increase dosage. Ive been doing this so long that i can feel and know when my estrogen levels are either elevated or crashing, and i adjust. Trust me you do not want to crash your E levels, i would rather they elevate some then crash..

Thanks guys

i would start 12.5 eod and adjust accordingly.

Thanks guys

you really dont want to overdo it on aromasin or any ai for that matter and that may be a bit much but i hate to stagger it to three days on a real cycle.. its one thing on trt but on a normal cycle, i really don't like that either... i know its a bitch to split many aromasin tabs as they are generally so small its impossible... you can try 25 eod but its likely to be too much... pure essence just released liquid aromasin and you can dose it accordingly at 12.5 mg eod with no issue whatsoever... i would definitely consider that option

you really dont want to overdo it on aromasin or any ai for that matter and that may be a bit much but i hate to stagger it to three days on a real cycle.. its one thing on trt but on a normal cycle, i really don't like that either... i know its a bitch to split many aromasin tabs as they are generally so small its impossible... you can try 25 eod but its likely to be too much... pure essence just released liquid aromasin and you can dose it accordingly at 12.5 mg eod with no issue whatsoever... i would definitely consider that option

Ok so my nolva and clomid are 25mg's caps no way to split them later in my pct when it calls for 20

Lol THAT makes more sense if they are in capsules vs tablets. I do not think 5mg of nolva is going to be overdoing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so my nolva and clomid are 25mg's caps no way to split them later in my pct when it calls for 20

It's fine to run 25mg instead of 20mg with the Nolva. That won't make a difference. The 20mg dose is normally recommended because usually Nolva comes in 10mg or 20mg tabs

thats literally of no concern bro... 5 mg is not going to make one bit of difference... dont overthink... if you were talking 20-30 more then that would be another story but that's not the case at all... you will be just fine

Top Bottom