napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adrenaline Rush Apparel Now Available!! Read below for details

ya I was looking forward to the MONSTA but its all good im sure its coming if this test run goes well. still no word on the material of the shirts

The lineup is very solid. More than enough choices, and the option of having the style as a choice for whatever you are buying (tshirt, hoodie, etc) is an awesome choice to have

The lineup is very solid. More than enough choices, and the option of having the style as a choice for whatever you are buying (tshirt, hoodie, etc) is an awesome choice to have
If you were still wanting to get me something for Christmas. ...js...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

Nobody knows for sure. That's the fun part lol

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

Then I hope you don't mind me taking liberties and also keeping my guess to myself :). Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump this! Come on guys. Let's get these shirts in all of our gyms! Thinking of getting a hoodie as well. But FL is keeping me from making the plunge! Lol it's hot as balls here still.

Bump this! Come on guys. Let's get these shirts in all of our gyms! Thinking of getting a hoodie as well. But FL is keeping me from making the plunge! Lol it's hot as balls here still.

BigBusiness and I ordered 4 different styles. We each got a hoodie and he got a t-shirt and I got a tank! Our weather here has been really weird so hopefully we'll get to put the hoodies to use when we receive them!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BigBusiness and I ordered 4 different styles. We each got a hoodie and he got a t-shirt and I got a tank! Our weather here has been really weird so hopefully we'll get to put the hoodies to use when we receive them!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Lol you should be able to in Ohio!

Top Bottom