napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thought of Dylan

Wild Arms is totally underrated! I downloaded it on PSN and haven't gotten around to picking it back up. Chrono cross and trigger were both great as well.

Beat WA 1 and 2 four or five times a piece. I have the first chrono downloaded but haven't tried it yet. I might have to soon though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just bought call of duty black ops so im going to practice and then any help you can give would be great... i'll get you added as well... im fucking stoked... just messing with it a little bit and its looks unreal... i guess i dont know what ive been missing but im about to find out!
I still need to pick up the new black ops, but when I do its on. I love the COD series, even though I usually get my ass handed to me by some preteens so young that their balls haven't dropped yet lol. It's still a lot of fun though

i just bought call of duty black ops so im going to practice and then any help you can give would be great... i'll get you added as well... im fucking stoked... just messing with it a little bit and its looks unreal... i guess i dont know what ive been missing but im about to find out!

Hmmm....I'm not looking forward to sharing my "Dylan time" with call of duty....jk babe! I'll just watch you get annihilated. Now that will be fun lol!

Hmmm....I'm not looking forward to sharing my "Dylan time" with call of duty....jk babe! I'll just watch you get annihilated. Now that will be fun lol!

Lol I love the confidence and support.

I seriously had to laugh at this one! LOL

I still need to pick up the new black ops, but when I do its on. I love the COD series, even though I usually get my ass handed to me by some preteens so young that their balls haven't dropped yet lol. It's still a lot of fun though

i love all the COD and i get my ass kicked too lol. i havent played in a coupla years our computer was too slow, but alas a new one has arrived.

Damn.. I'm surprised you guys got time to play. I haven't picked up the sticks in a min., but I know I would merk you fools [emoji41] I'm handy with the steely

Lol I love the confidence and support.

Hahaha...it's fun to watch my husband play some video games at times especially if he can't pass something...all the cuss words that comes out of his mouth and his reactions are quite entertaining lol

I remember my two nephews who weren't even 10 plays the shit out of COD. I think they breathe, eat, and sleep COD. Every time I would go over at their house, they would have that thing on all day. After a while, it was a little disturbing.

Hahaha...it's fun to watch my husband play some video games at times especially if he can't pass something...all the cuss words that comes out of his mouth and his reactions are quite entertaining lol

I totally get it cuz im like tourrets city when im playing just random cussing and no one in the house knows why cuz I have my headphones on. lmao

he dont play mortal kombat x??? thats the is the ish!

This should be interesting, I get the honor of training Dylan in CoD :D this will be good hahahahahaa

Damn.. I'm surprised you guys got time to play. I haven't picked up the sticks in a min., but I know I would merk you fools [emoji41] I'm handy with the steely

i am MAKING TIME... i need a little dylan time once in a while and this is how i want to spend it! LOLL

bring it on mothafucka! yeah right, im talkin shit and im still studying the strategy guide! LOL i blew myself in 20 seconds when i played already lol

he dont play mortal kombat x??? thats the is the ish!

i havent played that yet but what i did play last weekend was at six flags magic mountain... none other than STREET FIGHTER 5... it was a beta version they had in the park before it releases in february and it was fucking sick!!

This should be interesting, I get the honor of training Dylan in CoD :D this will be good hahahahahaa

im going to need some help... i have a new headset coming this week so we can get on there and chop it up... i need to practice first though bro... im still reading the strategy guide but practice session one starts tonight !

i am MAKING TIME... i need a little dylan time once in a while and this is how i want to spend it! LOLL

bring it on mothafucka! yeah right, im talkin shit and im still studying the strategy guide! LOL i blew myself in 20 seconds when i played already lol

Hahaha! I wish I was home when that happened lol

I remember my two nephews who weren't even 10 plays the shit out of COD. I think they breathe, eat, and sleep COD. Every time I would go over at their house, they would have that thing on all day. After a while, it was a little disturbing.

Ha them kids are no joke. They spend so much time on those games that they know every map like the back of their hand, and it a,axes me some of the things they can do on there. I've threw controllers, said some extreme cuss words, and had a few tantrums because of them little bastards lol

Ha them kids are no joke. They spend so much time on those games that they know every map like the back of their hand, and it a,axes me some of the things they can do on there. I've threw controllers, said some extreme cuss words, and had a few tantrums because of them little bastards lol

Hahaha that's funny....I'm so bad at video games. I just press all kinds of buttons and hope it works lol

Top Bottom