napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AAS in Malaysia?

andrew0409

Hey guys, I'm currently living in Taiwan where Test and pretty much anything like AIs Serms HCG is OTC. I'm moving to Malaysia, Jahor Bahru soon and i'm wondering if anyone knows if testosterone and or other AAS is available in malaysia at the pharmacy.

Last edited:
I don't know on that one. Worst case scenario you'll just have to order it

This is a country that imposes the death penalty for drug trafficking, so I rather not if possible lol. They prob won't go that far for personal use of none narcotics like anabolics but i'm still guessing the penalties won't be like the US where you can get it dismissed with a good lawyer. I'm on TRT so I guess worst case I can go to a doc for a script when the test is out of my system but I hope it doesn't come to that. I can bring a bunch of amps but again, i'm worried about the risks at cutoms.

Last edited:
This is a country that imposes the death penalty for drug trafficking, so I rather not if possible lol. They prob won't go that far for personal use of none narcotics like anabolics but i'm still guessing the penalties won't be like the US where you can get it dismissed with a good lawyer. I'm not TRT so I guess worst case I can go to a doc for a script when the test is out of my system but I hope it doesn't come to that. I can bring a bunch of amps but again, i'm worried about the risks at cutoms.
Well in that case, why risk it? If it isn't available, I'd jist stop use. The risk isn't worth it

death penalty?? then you should have thought about that before moving... i dont know what to tell you but this isnt the place where anyone can help with that

Malaysia is very similar to the Philippines so I don't think it will be an issue getting it from a pharmacy.

Top Bottom