napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Healing Super Stack Log ( S4 + LGD + GW + MK2866 + MK677)

Week 7 - Day 50
Wazzup?
I'm beginning to feel really good again.
Bodyfat was down 0.4% since last week, which is a pretty small decrease compared to earlier weeks. I attribute this to being less active than usual, so still good. My (scale) weight has finally dropped a bit more again, I was 88.6kg (194lbs) yesterday & today, so that's mainly bloat coming off, very welcome. Still a bunch more bloat to lose though. I began low-dowing aromasin last week, so that's another thing that might help.

I increased S4 to 70mg/day yesterday. Noticing a bit more sides, but still easily manageable. I'm feeling really strong now, so the slightly higher dosage might be a part of that.

Calories are low; 2600/day, but I'm still having lots of energy. As soon as I'm in a deficit I crave peanutbutter 100% more, weird huh?? HAHA! Good thing to have discipline huh... :D

My joints are also feeling muuuch better.. I read on a log here that MK677 initially made someones joint achy but eventually the healing properties kicked in and began to feel awesome.. I can certainly see that was the case for me too, just a bit later than most..
thanks for the updates brother and im really happy to see that your getting great results... stay on track, keep working hard and your going t surpass your goals... im always here to help...

Very nice updates and nice results buddy. Keep up the great work!!
Thanks man! I will! :)

thanks for the updates brother and im really happy to see that your getting great results... stay on track, keep working hard and your going t surpass your goals... im always here to help...
My pleasure! I appreciate your help, as always! :D

Day 52
I've decided to go off LGD already. I know this will be an extremely weird thing for most on this forum, but I don't want to gain any more size (for now, at-least). I'm a bodyweight athlete, so I'm looking for high relative strength. I need to master my new weight before considering if I want more mass. This stacks ability to add mass far exceeded my exceptions, and that's while being in a caloric deficit for the entire cycle. Crazy.
I had NO fat-loss plans for this cycle when starting, I was planning on cutting during my next SARMs cycle. Yet here I am, having lost about 5% body-fat in just past half the cycle (while adding almost too much size).. I can, with great certainty, see myself reaching the bodyfat (7-8%) I was originally aiming for to hit in MARCH by the end of this cycle. Crazy recomp gains to say the least.
Next Monday I'm taking measurements again, it'll be fun to compare to the start of the cycle. :)

Edit: Oh, a question that hit me just now.. I'm planning to run MK677 for a year as recommended, but I've never actually read what you do after 1 year on it? How long a break to hop back on? Cheers!

Last edited:
absolutely awesome work... you do realize how difficult it is to gain a lot of size and drop that much body fat right?? thats fucking sweet bro... after a year, 3-4 weeks off and then you can start again..

Very nice log Vewq! I have really enjoyed reading so far, and it gets me more and more excited about my stack. I am basically running everything you have minus the MK677, which my diet needs improving before I implement that.
Anyway awesome results so far, thank you for running such an organized and informative log. I am approaching 2 weeks on LGD now and I have just started to feel the strength and fullness kick in from this. And although its only day 3 with S4 I swear I can feel it today, I almost feel like all the SARMS combined have me in some type of overdrive mode! Lol! Again thanks for sharing your experience!
Thanks man! I felt LGD about 2 weeks in as-well! S4 I'm also pretty sure was around just a few days in.. Excited to see how they treat you going forward! :)

absolutely awesome work... you do realize how difficult it is to gain a lot of size and drop that much body fat right?? thats fucking sweet bro... after a year, 3-4 weeks off and then you can start again..
Really appreciate that brotha! :D Just shows you what proper understanding of programming coupled with hard work & sarms gets you. :)

Day 58 - 8 Weeks
Morning Weight: 88kg/194lbs (-0.6kg/1.32lbs since last week)
Bodyfat: 8.1% (-0.3% since last week, 2.2% since last month)
Waist: 78.5cm/30.9in (-2.7cm/0.9in since last month)
Chest: 105cm/41.3in (no changes since last month)
Shoulders: 128cm/50.3in (no changes since last month)
Arms: 40cm/15.8in (-0.4cm/0.16in since last month)

So, two months into the cycle. 2/3 done. Bodyfat is down, but not much since last week (0.3%). My caliper is 1-2% off I'd say, so I'm more around 10% now. My goal for this cycle is for my caliper to show around 6%, so another 2% to loose in a month.
I'm a bit surprised I hadn't gained more in my chest or shoulders, and actually lost a bit of arm size. Nothing I'm concerned with, though. I stopped almost all hypertrophy focused training 4 weeks ago, and dropped LGD recently, and I'm in a pretty heavy deficit now, so that's probably why.

So, it's another week until my knee surgery. I'm ready for it, and confident in my recovery afterwards. I'm wondering, however, if it'd be a good idea to add back LGD for the remaining 3 weeks (after my surgery) for the purpose of not losing mass. Since I won't be able to train much during the initial phase post-surgery, maybe that's a good idea? Keep in mind, I don't wanna ADD more size, but since I won't train much, maybe it's a win-win to add it back?

It's also time to add DAA today, and I'm starting to think more about my PCT now.. I have Clomid & GW ready, of course. I'll also jump back to maintenance calories for the PCT. How will MK677 help me in PCT, and how profound are the fat-inhibiting properties of MK677?

I'm seeing some S4 sides at 70mg/day, but easily manageable. It's starting to look like I'm one of the lucky once who can high-dose it with almost no sides... :D

you could definitely add it... i would be looking more towards using mk2866 not only for the muscle preservation but for major enhanced healing... lgd has healing properties as well but mk2866 is far stronger in that regard

Day 62
I'm training really hard now since I have surgery next Monday & won't be able to train properly for 2ish weeks. I'm certainly on the edge of overtraining, but that was the plan! Soon I'll rest up & collect the gains! :)

S4 sides varies from day to day. Some days there's nothing, some days they're noticeable. I was at the doc to take blood tests and I had problems seeing his face after talking for 10ish min with sun in my face. That's the worst sides I've gotten so far, but still very temporary and easily manageable.

I'm pretty certain I'm seeing more healing benefits than before. It's been 2 months on MK677, so I'm thinking it's really starting to ramp up now. This is obviously great news going into surgery.

My weight is also dropping, very slowly, but still. I woke up at 87kg/192lbs the last few days. Another 3-4kg/7-9lbs would be optimal to drop. I'm looking pretty great though, and there's still fat to loose. :)

Day 70 - 9 weeks
I had my ACL reconstructive surgery Monday this week.. Since I knew I was gonna have to rest for a few weeks following surgery, I pushed harder than usual last week, and felt really overtrained because of it. The rest is certainly necessary, but oh boy is it hard on me mentally..
The surgery went well though, and I'm already well on my way to regaining my ROM (extension/flexion) in my knee. It'll be interesting to see if the healing properties from the SARMs play a big factor in my recovery; I'm very confident they will. The doctor & physio said I should try to have full extension 1 week post surgery, and I'm almost there by day 3. Looks good this far. :)
I'm taking this entire week off training though, just focusing on rehabbing the knee and being able to walk without crutches. Next week I'm aiming to get some light training in, and the week after that being back full throttle with my upper-body training. The knee rehab is daily, regardless.

I might end this cycle 1 week early for the sole purpose of timing my next cycle better.. I see absolutely no signs of suppression or sides, other than the very occasional S4 sides (which I'm running at 80mg/day now..:D).

Oh, and I almost forgot! I dropped 0.9% bodyfat last week!!!! That's crazy considering I'm well below 10% now. Of course contributed to me busting my ass even harder that week, but it wouldn't happen without sarms.. I've dropped my calories further now since I can't train, we'll see if I'm able to drop some fat anyway.. That'd be very welcome now in the last few weeks of the cycle before going back to maintenance calories and PCT!

Top Bottom