napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Healing Super Stack Log ( S4 + LGD + GW + MK2866 + MK677)

Day 24
Today I noticed some vision issues from S4. When stepping into a bright room things got blurry, a weird feeling.. It was very short & temporary though, but needs to be noted.

I've been using MK677 for just over 2 weeks now, and the appetite sides are decreasing. I'm really hoping the bloating will begin to subside as-well. I can tolerate it for now, but in a few months when I need to be light & shredded for my goals, I can't tolerate any form of bloating, so I need to get it sorted.

Strength wise I'm doing fine, progress has slowed down (but not stopped) the last week. I attribute that to my wrist issues & that I'm probably what people refer to as "sick". It's snowing in Sweden now, and I'm too much of a viking to wear anything more than a hoodie.. haha.. I'll deal with the consequences until my body gets more accustomed to it, haha.. ;) I don't wanna attribute the lethargy I'm feeling to any SARMs because of this either.

I've decided to begin cutting back on calories starting next week. The rate I've been building mass on this stack is so great I can certainly see that I can add the last few pounds I want while in a heavier deficit. This is fucking awesome since I really don't like not being shredded. Now I can get back to a low bodyfat much sooner than planned. Love it!

Day 24
Today I noticed some vision issues from S4. When stepping into a bright room things got blurry, a weird feeling.. It was very short & temporary though, but needs to be noted.

I've been using MK677 for just over 2 weeks now, and the appetite sides are decreasing. I'm really hoping the bloating will begin to subside as-well. I can tolerate it for now, but in a few months when I need to be light & shredded for my goals, I can't tolerate any form of bloating, so I need to get it sorted.

Strength wise I'm doing fine, progress has slowed down (but not stopped) the last week. I attribute that to my wrist issues & that I'm probably what people refer to as "sick". It's snowing in Sweden now, and I'm too much of a viking to wear anything more than a hoodie.. haha.. I'll deal with the consequences until my body gets more accustomed to it, haha.. ;) I don't wanna attribute the lethargy I'm feeling to any SARMs because of this either.

I've decided to begin cutting back on calories starting next week. The rate I've been building mass on this stack is so great I can certainly see that I can add the last few pounds I want while in a heavier deficit. This is fucking awesome since I really don't like not being shredded. Now I can get back to a low bodyfat much sooner than planned. Love it!
the water should start to come off in the next two weeks... the lethargy is ATTRIBUTED TO 677... This is quite common and as with the other issues, they all pass so you will be fine... keep up the great work..

the water should start to come off in the next two weeks... the lethargy is ATTRIBUTED TO 677... This is quite common and as with the other issues, they all pass so you will be fine... keep up the great work..
I did dabble with that possibility.. Good to know! I'll stay patient with it (of course).

Just because I'm curious and love learning.. What causes these issues & why do they subside after awhile?

Day 28 - 4 Weeks
Today is the four week mark. It's crazy that's only 1/3 of the whole cycle. So much gains left!! :D

Yesterday was UFC 205, and I'm a HUGE fan. Living in Sweden, that means staying up until 9am.. It also meant eating one or three pizzas.. That's a very rare occurrence for me, and it did leave me extra bloated today (no shit..). I knew the consequences though, so that's all good!

Next week (tomorrow) I'm putting in a new gear. More focus, more discipline, more gains. I'm gonna get even stricter with my diet and begin decreasing calories slightly each week, starting at 2800kcal (down from 3000). I'm starting a new phase of my training-program, and I'm gonna bring more focus to each session.

I'm pretty sure the lethargy sides of MK677 are wearing out. By Tuesday, it's been 3 weeks on 677. I'm very confident I will get rid of a majority of the bloat & lethargy next week.

I have a gut feeling this is when it really starts, and I'm usually not wrong. ;)

Tomorrow I'll take the same measurements I did at the start of the cycle to quantify some gainz. See ya then.

Day 29
Morning Weight: 91.8kg/202lbs (+0.4kg/0.9lbs since last week)
Bodyfat: 10.3% (-0.2% since last week)
Waist: 81.2cm/32in (+0.2cm/0.08in since day 1)
Chest: 105cm/41.3in (+1cm/0.4in since day 1)
Shoulders: 128cm/50.3in (+2.2cm/0.9in since day 1)
Arms: 40.4cm/15.8in (+1.5cm/0.6in since day 1)

First time taking measurements since starting this cycle. Wow. Extremely nice size-gains, especially for my arms & shoulders. Also happy with the chest growth since that's my weakest part. A bit surprised my waist has gone up since I've lost over 2% body-fat.. I'm still extra bloated from the weekends festivities, so it might be that.. For the rest of the cycle, my body-composition goals are to add a few cms more to each area while losing 2-3% bodyfat.

I think the lethargy of MK677 is fading. Today I felt great at the gym, and I hope it'll improve every day this week.

My main goal for this week is to get the majority of the bloat off.

Last edited:
Day 31
The lethargy, sluggishness & bloating from MK677 is really testing my patience. I’m feeling very sluggish & tired overall now.
I’m drowning myself with water while keeping up potassium to fix the bloating. Last night I woke up 5(!!) times to pee, and still the scale wasn’t lower in the morning.. Frustrating to say the least. This high bodyweight is really limiting my performance as a bodyweight athlete, it is frustrating.

I’m reading everything I can find about MK677, and my sides are certainly in-line with what (some) other have experienced. The most I’ve seen someone experience these sides have been 5-6 weeks, so I’m getting close to that mark. Something I did read (on iSarms) was some experienced that dosing it in the evening helped with the lethargy. Dylan, is this worth a shot? I know that might interfere with sleep, but might still be worth trying..?

The good news is that I’m recomping like crazy. I’m gaining muscle in a deficit while (rapidly) dropping fat. I’ve never looked this good at this high bodyfat and I’m hyped to see the results when I’m shredded again.

This far the SARMs benefits have been by FAR the greatest for body-composition. This is great, but I’m really hoping I’ll see some nice benefits in strength & healing/recovery soon, as that is my main goal.

you can try to run it in the evening... some people have had it interfere with sleep and others have not... so you can definitely give it a shot... hit the sauna as i previously said, 4-5 times a week 20 minutes a session... make sure to take dandelion root daily as well... you can even low dose aromasin at this point as well..

Day 31
The lethargy, sluggishness & bloating from MK677 is really testing my patience. I’m feeling very sluggish & tired overall now.
I’m drowning myself with water while keeping up potassium to fix the bloating. Last night I woke up 5(!!) times to pee, and still the scale wasn’t lower in the morning.. Frustrating to say the least. This high bodyweight is really limiting my performance as a bodyweight athlete, it is frustrating.

I’m reading everything I can find about MK677, and my sides are certainly in-line with what (some) other have experienced. The most I’ve seen someone experience these sides have been 5-6 weeks, so I’m getting close to that mark. Something I did read (on iSarms) was some experienced that dosing it in the evening helped with the lethargy. Dylan, is this worth a shot? I know that might interfere with sleep, but might still be worth trying..?

The good news is that I’m recomping like crazy. I’m gaining muscle in a deficit while (rapidly) dropping fat. I’ve never looked this good at this high bodyfat and I’m hyped to see the results when I’m shredded again.

This far the SARMs benefits have been by FAR the greatest for body-composition. This is great, but I’m really hoping I’ll see some nice benefits in strength & healing/recovery soon, as that is my main goal.

It's awesome to hear the nice results you are getting bro. Water retention is easily controlled in my experience, and it sounds like you know what you need to do for that.

As for the dosing of the mk677, if you are still experiencing lethargy I'd switch that dosing to pm. It sounds weird but it does actually help some people

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you can try to run it in the evening... some people have had it interfere with sleep and others have not... so you can definitely give it a shot... hit the sauna as i previously said, 4-5 times a week 20 minutes a session... make sure to take dandelion root daily as well... you can even low dose aromasin at this point as well..
Cool, I'll try an evening dose tonight. I'll also hit the sauna today for 20min and keep it up 5x week.

I am taking Dandelion root daily, but I'm gonna try a different brand soon because I haven't felt anything from this one..

Aromasin.. Interesting! I haven't researched it much, but I will now. Low dose being like 6mg ED? I might order some..

Truly appreciate your help Dylan, as always!

It's awesome to hear the nice results you are getting bro. Water retention is easily controlled in my experience, and it sounds like you know what you need to do for that.

As for the dosing of the mk677, if you are still experiencing lethargy I'd switch that dosing to pm. It sounds weird but it does actually help some people
It is awesome! I'm very satisfied this far, it's just so easy to get caught up with the negatives since they affect me big-time. If/when I get rid of the lethargy and bloating, this is fucking perfect! :)

I'll dose it before bed, let's see how it works for me! Cheers bro!

Let us know if switching that dosing helps bud. I'm curious

Day 33
Alright.. So last night I took the MK677 and I slept very deep. I've felt less lethargic today, but I think it's too early to tell if that's because of the evening dosing. It does look promising though. I'll continue with it, and we'll see.. :)

I'm starting to become pretty confused tbh. I'm beginning to look less bloated, but weight is still the same or even increasing.. And that's while losing bodyfat.. Where the FUCK do I hold so much weight lmao?! I'm certainly adding mass very rapidly, but it's still, at the very least, 10lbs of "unknown" weight.. Very confused..

That said, I'm more than satisfied with the size I've gained, and I don't want to gain more.. As I wrote in the initial post here, my goal is to be around 180lbs at 7% bodyfat, so that's my new main focus; lose.the.damn.weight.
I seem to respond extremely well to SARMs when it comes to adding size, literally everyone is telling me I look big. That's fucking great, but I'm still a bodyweight athelete and I wanna perform optimally. The things I'm able to do now at around 200lbs makes me so damn excited to see what I can do at my optimal weight around 180lbs. I just need to figure out this damn weight mystery haha.. The high weight also takes its toll on my joints.. Wrists, elbows etc are more sore than usual.. :(

Also.. Being almost 5 weeks in and experience virtually no sides from S4, I am a bit eager to bump up the dosage a bit.. What ya think?

Dylan, about the (low-dose) aromasin you recommended.. What exact dose do you recommend for me and what benefits could I bring me (mainly regarding the bloating)?
Thank you!!

just remember that muscle mass weighs a lot more than fat does bro... do not worry nor pay attention to the scale, pay attention to your body fat and how you look...

if your using sarmsx aromasin, use 1/2 a dropper every other day... it will help to dry you out

just remember that muscle mass weighs a lot more than fat does bro... do not worry nor pay attention to the scale, pay attention to your body fat and how you look...

if your using sarmsx aromasin, use 1/2 a dropper every other day... it will help to dry you out
Only reason I care about the scale is because it greatly effects my performance as a bodyweight athlete!

Day 35 - 6 weeks
Morning Weight: 89.5kg/196lbs (-2.3kg/4.4lbs since last Monday)
Bodyfat: 9.4% (-0.9% since last Monday)

Yes! Good numbers! The bloating seems to be subsiding. I'm looking less bloated & now the scale is going down as-well. Fat is melting off me at 2800kcal/day. Very very nice.

It's been 4 days since I started dosing MK677 before bed. The first two days I felt less lethargic and I noticed I slept a bit deeper. The last 2 days I've felt NO lethargy & been sleeping crazy deep. Evening dosing seems to be working great for me! Funny how different it is for everyone haha! Very happy about this.

Yesterday I ordered aromasin & more S4. I'll start low-dosing aromasin per Dylan's recommendation.
I'll also begin increasing the S4 dosage. Today was the first day at 60mg/day. I'll keep bumping it by 10mg every 10-14 days until sides become too profound (or reach 100mg).

I'm also pretty sure the healing benefits of the SARMs (mainly MK2866 & MK677) have increased. My joints are feeling better & my knee is healing even more rapidly.

Great update, hopefully it's only upwards from here on! :)

Last edited:
Only reason I care about the scale is because it greatly effects my performance as a bodyweight athlete!

Week 5 - Day 35
Morning Weight: 89.5kg/196lbs (-2.3kg/4.4lbs since last Monday)
Bodyfat: 9.4% (-0.9% since last Monday)

Yes! Good numbers! The bloating seems to be subsiding. I'm looking less bloated & now the scale is going down as-well. Fat is melting off me at 2800kcal/day. Very very nice.

It's been 4 days since I started dosing MK677 before bed. The first two days I felt less lethargic and I noticed I slept a bit deeper. The last 2 days I've felt NO lethargy & been sleeping crazy deep. Evening dosing seems to be working great for me! Funny how different it is for everyone haha! Very happy about this.

Yesterday I ordered aromasin & more S4. I'll start low-dosing aromasin per Dylan's recommendation.
I'll also begin increasing the S4 dosage. Today was the first day at 60mg/day. I'll keep bumping it by 10mg every 10-14 days until sides become too profound (or reach 100mg).

I'm also pretty sure the healing benefits of the SARMs (mainly MK2866 & MK677) have increased. My joints are feeling better & my knee is healing even more rapidly.

Great update, hopefully it's only upwards from here on! :)
i told you that it would start to come off bro! THIS is when you can start to enjoy it and you have A LONG time for that now! all numbers are looking great now... they will continue to get better as well... you are going to be amazed at what you are going to be capable of on this cycle... it is strange how everyone reacts so differently to things... some people love to dose before bed and others cannot whatsoever... you just have to find what works for YOU, just like you did... keep up the great work!

i told you that it would start to come off bro! THIS is when you can start to enjoy it and you have A LONG time for that now! all numbers are looking great now... they will continue to get better as well... you are going to be amazed at what you are going to be capable of on this cycle... it is strange how everyone reacts so differently to things... some people love to dose before bed and others cannot whatsoever... you just have to find what works for YOU, just like you did... keep up the great work!
Oh yeah did you tell me! It's very cool to see how you talk so big man, you hype this shit up. If you didn't deliver, or what you recommend didn't deliver, you'd be exposed & look ridiculous, which obviously isn't the case.
It takes guts to be so confidence & talk so big about something, and I truly appreciate that.

Day 37
Haha! I have so damn much energy now that I completely forgot I was suppose to deload my training from yesterday.. I remembered it half-way through my session today.. :D I won't push it though, I'll take the deload now instead. I want sustainable high levels of energy, not bursts of extreme energy only to burn out..

Second day with S4 at 60mg/day, and so far so good. Haven't noticed any sides whatsoever (from S4) the last few weeks.

I figured I've never really described my training regimen, so I'll do that now..
I'm doing 90% bodyweight only, and most of my muscle-gains from this cycle are from this approach. I'm working towards these bodyweight skills, and my training is therefor centered around progressions towards these; Freestanding Handstand Push-Ups, One-Arm Chin-Up, Front Lever & Straddle Planche. That doesn't mean that's all I do, but every exercise in my program is there to support these goals.
I have added some weighted exercises just for the sake of adding some more mass, but only for chest & arms as that's my weak links aesthetically. So, for chest I've been doing mainly weighted dips, incline bench, dumbbell press & dumbbell flyes. For arms; tricep extensions, overhead extensions & fat-gripz barbell curls, scott curls & incline dumbbell curls. I'm gonna cut this out soon though, since I've (almost) added the size I want.

I think it's to say it's possible to build nice mass only using your bodyweight, assuming proper programming & nutrition, especially with the help of sarms, of course!

Oh yeah did you tell me! It's very cool to see how you talk so big man, you hype this shit up. If you didn't deliver, or what you recommend didn't deliver, you'd be exposed & look ridiculous, which obviously isn't the case.
It takes guts to be so confidence & talk so big about something, and I truly appreciate that.

Day 37
Haha! I have so damn much energy now that I completely forgot I was suppose to deload my training from yesterday.. I remembered it half-way through my session today.. :D I won't push it though, I'll take the deload now instead. I want sustainable high levels of energy, not bursts of extreme energy only to burn out..

Second day with S4 at 60mg/day, and so far so good. Haven't noticed any sides whatsoever (from S4) the last few weeks.

I figured I've never really described my training regimen, so I'll do that now..
I'm doing 90% bodyweight only, and most of my muscle-gains from this cycle are from this approach. I'm working towards these bodyweight skills, and my training is therefor centered around progressions towards these; Freestanding Handstand Push-Ups, One-Arm Chin-Up, Front Lever & Straddle Planche. That doesn't mean that's all I do, but every exercise in my program is there to support these goals.
I have added some weighted exercises just for the sake of adding some more mass, but only for chest & arms as that's my weak links aesthetically. So, for chest I've been doing mainly weighted dips, incline bench, dumbbell press & dumbbell flyes. For arms; tricep extensions, overhead extensions & fat-gripz barbell curls, scott curls & incline dumbbell curls. I'm gonna cut this out soon though, since I've (almost) added the size I want.

I think it's to say it's possible to build nice mass only using your bodyweight, assuming proper programming & nutrition, especially with the help of sarms, of course!
absolutely awesome brother... im very proud of your accomplishments and dedication... i would never talk something up like i do for no reason and im very glad to see you reaping the benefits brother... i know i get into them about how i talk but its for a damn good reason and im just so fucking happy to see you experiencing this brother... keep up the great work

Day 46
Hey guys. I've run into a few roadblocks this last week, nothing that can be contributed to the SARMs, so that's why I haven't been updating.. That wouldn't be fair to the SARMS.. I should be back on track with consistent updates tomorrow or Saturday.

I've been noticing slightly more profound S4 sides since increasing it to 60mg/day, but nothing serious whatsoever. This weekend I'll bump it to 70mg/day since it's been 14 days at 60.
My bodyfat was down 0.6% this Monday, compared to 1 week earlier. That's great since I didn't decrease calories at all that week. I'll lower my calories to 2600kcal/day starting tomorrow & shred the last bit of fat to get down to the 7-8% I'm looking for. I think I can manage that this cycle, which is crazy since my original (body-composition) plan for these 12 weeks had no plan of fat loss.. :D

I got very good news this morning; my knee surgery (ACL reconstruction) is booked for the 19th of December, sooner than I expected. That means I'll have the last 3 weeks of this cycle post-surgery before I go into PCT. Very welcome, since those weeks are the most critical for my recovery. I'll continue MK677 throughout of course, which I'm hoping will help me recover!

Day 50 - 7 Weeks
Wazzup?
I'm beginning to feel really good again.
Bodyfat was down 0.4% since last week, which is a pretty small decrease compared to earlier weeks. I attribute this to being less active than usual, so still good. My (scale) weight has finally dropped a bit more again, I was 88.6kg (194lbs) yesterday & today, so that's mainly bloat coming off, very welcome. Still a bunch more bloat to lose though. I began low-dowing aromasin last week, so that's another thing that might help.

I increased S4 to 70mg/day yesterday. Noticing a bit more sides, but still easily manageable. I'm feeling really strong now, so the slightly higher dosage might be a part of that.

Calories are low; 2600/day, but I'm still having lots of energy. As soon as I'm in a deficit I crave peanutbutter 100% more, weird huh?? HAHA! Good thing to have discipline huh... :D

My joints are also feeling muuuch better.. I read on a log here that MK677 initially made someones joint achy but eventually the healing properties kicked in and began to feel awesome.. I can certainly see that was the case for me too, just a bit later than most..

Last edited:
Very nice updates and nice results buddy. Keep up the great work!!

Top Bottom