napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Healing Super Stack Log ( S4 + LGD + GW + MK2866 + MK677)

Very nice detailed updates bro. It sounds like everything is going quite well for you. Keep up the great job, and I'm looking forward to your continued progress

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Thanks man! I'll continue providing as much details as I can throughout! :)

YOUR THE MAN... your last sentences are fucking spot on... i get so sick and fucking tired about bitching about the taste... for fucks sake, everyrone is supposed to be big bad asses and then complain about the fucking taste... yet if one was out partying they take full shots with no problem... granted, its grain alcohol but ITS NOT MOUTHWASH LOL damn...
Haha I can only imagine your frustration.. I’m brand new to this and it already bugs me.. xD

Day 9
I slept deeep last night! Is MK677 really kicking in this fast?

Training today felt decent, an average session. However, at the end of the session I weighted myself at 92kg/203lbs... That's fucking nutz. That kinda makes the session great since I did mostly bodyweight stuff..
However, it does worry me a bit.. Do you think it's the MK677 bloating already? I already have big bloating issues (as I wrote in the initial post) so I certainly don't want more...
I'm being very diligent getting A LOT of potassium and minimizing sodium daily. Will GW & S4 help combat the bloating as-well?

The pump doing arms was fucking crazy, and my muscles are hard as fuuuck (LGD & S4 probably..).
Speaking of hard as fuck.. My libido is certainly up, which I didn't think was possible... haha! :D

Day 14
Today marks 2 weeks. I’m most certainly feeling them working. Since I use 5 sarms, it’s hard to differentiate which SARM does what, but here’s what I’ve noticed since my last update:

The Good
  • Significant strength gains. All around stronger, especially in my One-Arm Chins & Overhead pressing.
  • Less achy joints. My joints certainly feel less dodgy overall, and if I feel something, it’s gone then next day.
  • Deeper sleep. I usually never have dreams, but since adding MK677 last Tuesday, I sleep deeper & have more dreams.
  • Mass increase. I’ve gained so much mass already there’s no need for measurements to tell.. People keep telling me I’m getting big, literally 3-5 people a day.. If the mass keeps coming this quickly I will decrease my calories pretty soon.. #Gainz
  • What I suspected as S4 vision sides last week have not occurred again whatsoever. 2 weeks in and no sides at all! I don’t wanna be greedy though, so I think I’ll stay at 50mg/day..
  • My knee feels great considering how recent my injury was, and that I have no ACL. The sarms have without a doubt helped my knee already. This makes me incredibly positive for my post-surgery recovery.

The Bad
  • I do get slightly lethargic 1-2h after the AM dose. I’m not sure which SARM causes this, but it’s not S4 or GW since I take another dose of those later in the day with no issues.
  • I’m very, very, very bloated. I was already very bloated as I’ve mentioned, but after adding MK677 it’s even worse. I do not like this whatsoever, and my weight is extremely high.. I will stay diligent & aim to get even more potassium.. I changed my main carb source from rice to potatoes, and I eat more fruits rich in potassium. I’m also keeping up with the natural diuretics.. Any additional tips how I can combat this would be extremely appreciated!

The Weird
  • I get intense calf pumps walking with my (pretty heavy) backpack.. Maybe a combination of being heavier than usual, LGD & having weaker calves because of the injury… Also got a pretty intense trap pump carrying my groceries.. haha!
  • I haven't felt much from GW.. I added it last Tuesday, but I’ve read it should be fast acting.. I don’t do much high-rep/endurance stuff though.. Let's see next week!

Overall, this is really awesome so far. And from what I’ve read, it’s supposed to get even better! Very excited! :D

Here is some help with the water retention

Water retention
Many athletes on the forums complain that HGH causes water retention, especially in fingers, toes and face, what can sometimes be uncomfortable. It is true, however, several methods to avoid fluid retention exist.
At first, mechanism of this process needs to be understood.
Amount of water in the body depends on the three main factors – amount of sodium ions (Na+), vasopersin (retain water) and ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) (reduces water)
Vasopersin and ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) are antagonists – vasopersin retain Na+ and water, ANP, contrariary, reduce Na+ and water. In normal circumstances, these two substances are in balance, but limited water consumption and increased intake of sodium cause water retention.
Danish scientists [11] found that HGH decreases ANP secreation. As ANP is responsible for excreting Na+, its low level make Na+ to stay in organism. high level of Na+ leads to vasopersin increase and water retention.

How to avoid water retention on HGH cycle?

• Eat less food with Na+ (salt). Sodium is contained in salty products, seafood, seaweed, eggs. Recommended dialy sodium intake 2000-2500 mg.

• Split your dialy dosage on 2-3 injections. Scientists that fix HGH side effects during experiments, usually inject their patients using abnormal protocols – 3 high dosage injections a week. Such protocols disrupt physiological balance of ANP and vasopersin much more than high-frequency protocol, that is similar to human natural secretion. Palm Springs Life Extension director Dr.Edmund Chein and his associate Dr. L. Cass Terry, that treated more than 800 patients, splitting dialy dosage on 2 injections, could almost reduce side effects of HGH.

• Limit alcohol intake. Alcohol causes water retention.

• Drink more water. As it said, limited consumtion of water cause vasopersin to retain water, so drink more.

• Use natural diuretics. If abnormal water retention makes you feel uncomfortable, caffeine containing products, such as coffee and green tea can solve this problem. It is undesirable to use strong diuretics, unless you are a professional athlet. Those drugs can cause serious kidney and heart troubles.

Carpal tunnel syndrome
Feelings of slight pain, tingling and numbness in the fingers that appear during HGH cycle are called carpal tunnel syndrome. These HGH side effects rise with the dosage athlete uses and may worry and irritate you.
They are caused by compression of median nerve in the wrist. Median nerve goes from elbow to the tunnel in the carpal ligament, and then divides in 4 nerves, that lead to 4 fingers. So, when the median nerve is compressed, the fingers lose part of their sensitivity and also feel numbness and tingling.
The carpal tunnel syndrome on HGH cycle is caused by water retention and increase in the bone mass. Dr. Cranton claims [6] that these effects are positive and show that dehydrated tissues get water and bones become stronger.
Syndrome disappears with time, as carpal ligament expands.
To avoid or lighten carpal tunnel syndrome you need to consume multi-vitamins, espessially B6 vitamin.

Day 14
Today marks 2 weeks. I’m most certainly feeling them working. Since I use 5 sarms, it’s hard to differentiate which SARM does what, but here’s what I’ve noticed since my last update:

The Good
  • Significant strength gains. All around stronger, especially in my One-Arm Chins & Overhead pressing.
  • Less achy joints. My joints certainly feel less dodgy overall, and if I feel something, it’s gone then next day.
  • Deeper sleep. I usually never have dreams, but since adding MK677 last Tuesday, I sleep deeper & have more dreams.
  • Mass increase. I’ve gained so much mass already there’s no need for measurements to tell.. People keep telling me I’m getting big, literally 3-5 people a day.. If the mass keeps coming this quickly I will decrease my calories pretty soon.. #Gainz
  • What I suspected as S4 vision sides last week have not occurred again whatsoever. 2 weeks in and no sides at all! I don’t wanna be greedy though, so I think I’ll stay at 50mg/day..
  • My knee feels great considering how recent my injury was, and that I have no ACL. The sarms have without a doubt helped my knee already. This makes me incredibly positive for my post-surgery recovery.

The Bad
  • I do get slightly lethargic 1-2h after the AM dose. I’m not sure which SARM causes this, but it’s not S4 or GW since I take another dose of those later in the day with no issues.
  • I’m very, very, very bloated. I was already very bloated as I’ve mentioned, but after adding MK677 it’s even worse. I do not like this whatsoever, and my weight is extremely high.. I will stay diligent & aim to get even more potassium.. I changed my main carb source from rice to potatoes, and I eat more fruits rich in potassium. I’m also keeping up with the natural diuretics.. Any additional tips how I can combat this would be extremely appreciated!

The Weird
  • I get intense calf pumps walking with my (pretty heavy) backpack.. Maybe a combination of being heavier than usual, LGD & having weaker calves because of the injury… Also got a pretty intense trap pump carrying my groceries.. haha!
  • I haven't felt much from GW.. I added it last Tuesday, but I’ve read it should be fast acting.. I don’t do much high-rep/endurance stuff though.. Let's see next week!

Overall, this is really awesome so far. And from what I’ve read, it’s supposed to get even better! Very excited! :D

this is what you get when you stack sarms... the synergy between them gives you all of these very significant good results you are experiencing... in only two weeks, look at how you have progressed bro... very impressive... keep up the great work and keep the updates coming!

this is what you get when you stack sarms... the synergy between them gives you all of these very significant good results you are experiencing... in only two weeks, look at how you have progressed bro... very impressive... keep up the great work and keep the updates coming!
Thanks bro! I certainly will keep it up. I'm not like most, falling off after a couple weeks.. I will keep the updating frequent the entire 16 weeks, as I've said. :)

Day 15
Morning Weight: 90.9kg/198lbs (+2.8kg/4.41lbs since last Monday)
Bodyfat: 11.4% (-0.9% since last Monday)

DAMN. I'm up 2.8kg in a week, while losing almost 1% bodyfat.. It's certainly a lot of water retention from the MK677, but equally certainly muscle growth. Almost a week of GW & MK677 looks to have made a big difference on the fat-loss as-well!
This progress is nuts! If I can just get rid of the extreme bloating, this is literally fucking perfect..

My strength today was great! I hit some Weighted Dips far heavier then I anticipated I could. I've never been as focused or worked as hard in the gym as I am right now. Gains are pouring in.

I did notice some discomfort in my eyes within about 30min of the second dose today while I was outside in bright sunlight. Totally manageable, and only a short period.

Lastly, about the water retention.. Does the MK677 bloating sides "calm-down" after a couple weeks? I'm focusing on getting as much potassium as I can. Today I got around 6g. Does it take a while for the body to adapt to a higher potassium/lower sodium intake before flushing the excess water out?

Thanks bro! I certainly will keep it up. I'm not like most, falling off after a couple weeks.. I will keep the updating frequent the entire 16 weeks, as I've said. :)

Day 15
Morning Weight: 90.9kg/198lbs (+2.8kg/4.41lbs since last Monday)
Bodyfat: 11.4% (-0.9% since last Monday)

DAMN. I'm up 2.8kg in a week, while losing almost 1% bodyfat.. It's certainly a lot of water retention from the MK677, but equally certainly muscle growth. Almost a week of GW & MK677 looks to have made a big difference on the fat-loss as-well!
This progress is nuts! If I can just get rid of the extreme bloating, this is literally fucking perfect..

My strength today was great! I hit some Weighted Dips far heavier then I anticipated I could. I've never been as focused or worked as hard in the gym as I am right now. Gains are pouring in.

I did notice some discomfort in my eyes within about 30min of the second dose today while I was outside in bright sunlight. Totally manageable, and only a short period.

Lastly, about the water retention.. Does the MK677 bloating sides "calm-down" after a couple weeks? I'm focusing on getting as much potassium as I can. Today I got around 6g. Does it take a while for the body to adapt to a higher potassium/lower sodium intake before flushing the excess water out?

yes, it does take some time.. keep doing what you are doing and do not get discouraged... you will see it slowly come off and continue... it takes a few weeks at least though.... you just have to stay mentally tough and push through the difficult time to ultimately get the reward... bro, when you gain size and drop body fat, its amazing because that's the most difficult aspect of all of this and you are doing it! great work! keep working hard as you are.. you are inspiring others as well... im very proud of you...

yes, it does take some time.. keep doing what you are doing and do not get discouraged... you will see it slowly come off and continue... it takes a few weeks at least though.... you just have to stay mentally tough and push through the difficult time to ultimately get the reward... bro, when you gain size and drop body fat, its amazing because that's the most difficult aspect of all of this and you are doing it! great work! keep working hard as you are.. you are inspiring others as well... im very proud of you...
Wow, thanks bro! :) I am mentally tough, and I will not only stick with it, I'll keep getting more & more disciplined & focused.

Day 16
Bad day. I've felt very tired & sluggish all day today. Those days are always there I guess, and as long as it's just one, no problem..

When warming up for my handbalancing session today my wrists were extremely stiff. It began to feel better & I went into some bridges to warm-up for my handstands.. After the second bridge hold I felt a very sharp pain in my left wrist. I managed to do some handstands very cautiously as I was avoiding the angle where it hurt.
Later in the day for my second session I got the exact same pain in my right wrist during a planche hold. Very, very weird.. I suspect it might be from the weighed dips yesterday, maybe I had my wrists in a fucked up position.. Right now it hurts like fuck putting any pressure directly on the wrists.. I'm gonna do a shitton of flossing, icing & rolling for the wrist & forearms tonight.

This will be a good test for the sarms, it'll be intresting to see how quickly I can recover from this. :)

Day 19
My wrist is better. It was really bad so I had to take yesterday off.. Today I had to skip my handbalancing but I could complete my Strength session. It's pretty noticeable how much your strength decreases when you can't grip & squeeze properly! Despite that, I was pretty strong today. I'm expecting to feel really strong when my wrist is 100%. I'll cut back two sessions this weekend and aim to be fully recovered next week. A bum knee and hurt wrists are a damn crappy combination haha..

I have noticed some vision sides from S4. Sometimes my vision gets a bit blurry in bright lights, but it's certainly no big deal.

To be honest, I'm gaining more mass than I was expecting. Right now I'm thinking off staying around 3000kcal for another 2-3 weeks then starting to cut (I miss being shredded like c-razy..).
Seeing the possibilities with sarms I'm thinking that'll be more efficient for my goals. I'd still want to add maybe 2-4lbs of muscle though, is that possible in 6-7 weeks using this stack (in a caloric deficit)?

Day 19
My wrist is better. It was really bad so I had to take yesterday off.. Today I had to skip my handbalancing but I could complete my Strength session. It's pretty noticeable how much your strength decreases when you can't grip & squeeze properly! Despite that, I was pretty strong today. I'm expecting to feel really strong when my wrist is 100%. I'll cut back two sessions this weekend and aim to be fully recovered next week. A bum knee and hurt wrists are a damn crappy combination haha..

I have noticed some vision sides from S4. Sometimes my vision gets a bit blurry in bright lights, but it's certainly no big deal.

To be honest, I'm gaining more mass than I was expecting. Right now I'm thinking off staying around 3000kcal for another 2-3 weeks then starting to cut (I miss being shredded like c-razy..).
Seeing the possibilities with sarms I'm thinking that'll be more efficient for my goals. I'd still want to add maybe 2-4lbs of muscle though, is that possible in 6-7 weeks using this stack (in a caloric deficit)?
the beauty of sarms is the versatility... you can use them for any purpose and/or goal.. you most definitely can add 2-4 lbs in the next 6-7 weeks with them... your diet and training must accommodate your goal but they definitely have the capability for that bro

the beauty of sarms is the versatility... you can use them for any purpose and/or goal.. you most definitely can add 2-4 lbs in the next 6-7 weeks with them... your diet and training must accommodate your goal but they definitely have the capability for that bro
Nice! How much of a deficit do you think I could "get away with" while building the 2-4lbs? Protein is high (270g/day) and diet is strict.

Nice! How much of a deficit do you think I could "get away with" while building the 2-4lbs? Protein is high (270g/day) and diet is strict.
a 250 deficit should be fine bro... keep the macros right and train in the hypertrophy stage and it can be done...

a 250 deficit should be fine bro... keep the macros right and train in the hypertrophy stage and it can be done...
Not that far off where I'm at already then.. If I at a point feel I'm adding too much mass (which I certainly will at this rate..), would you recommend cutting back calories or training volume (high-rep sets), or both?

Thanks a lot bro! :)

Not that far off where I'm at already then.. If I at a point feel I'm adding too much mass (which I certainly will at this rate..), would you recommend cutting back calories or training volume (high-rep sets), or both?

Thanks a lot bro! :)

if your adding too much then definitely cut back the calories and the fat intake

Day 21 - 3 Weeks
Morning Weight: 91.4kg/201.5lbs (+0.5kg/1.1lbs in a week)
Bodyfat: 10.5% (-0.9% in a week)

This last week have been shit. Wrist issues, overall sluggishness & a lot of work (unrelated to my goals). These weeks are very rare for me, so I'm not bitch about it. New week now, pumped for it!

Despite that, it seems the sarms have worked their magic on my body composition! Down almost 1% in a week while gaining 0.5kg/1.1lbs on the scale. Now, the water retention is still a factor, so it's hard to know how much is lean mass, but I'd estimate it to just shy of 1lbs.
It seems like the 3000kcal I've been staying on daily is more of a deficit than I thought, which is good since I'm still adding the mass I'm looking for!

I've began supplementing B6 and I'm certainly peeing more because of it. I'm hoping this will help my bloating frustrations! I've read that a high protein intake increases the need for B6 and a deficiency can cause bloating, so it seems logical it should help. We'll see! :)

I'll go another week at 3000kcal, then I'll probably start lowering calories slightly weekly for the rest of the cycle (9 weeks).

Cheers guys!

Day 21 - 3 Weeks
Morning Weight: 91.4kg/201.5lbs (+0.5kg/1.1lbs in a week)
Bodyfat: 10.5% (-0.9% in a week)

This last week have been shit. Wrist issues, overall sluggishness & a lot of work (unrelated to my goals). These weeks are very rare for me, so I'm not bitch about it. New week now, pumped for it!

Despite that, it seems the sarms have worked their magic on my body composition! Down almost 1% in a week while gaining 0.5kg/1.1lbs on the scale. Now, the water retention is still a factor, so it's hard to know how much is lean mass, but I'd estimate it to just shy of 1lbs.
It seems like the 3000kcal I've been staying on daily is more of a deficit than I thought, which is good since I'm still adding the mass I'm looking for!

I've began supplementing B6 and I'm certainly peeing more because of it. I'm hoping this will help my bloating frustrations! I've read that a high protein intake increases the need for B6 and a deficiency can cause bloating, so it seems logical it should help. We'll see! :)

I'll go another week at 3000kcal, then I'll probably start lowering calories slightly weekly for the rest of the cycle (9 weeks).

Cheers guys!

Nice job bro, and I'm glad you got the water retention under control. It sounds like everything is going quite well for you. Keep up the great work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

really great work... remember to get your dandelion root for the water as well.. also, just a reminder for you

• Eat less food with Na+ (salt). Sodium is contained in salty products, seafood, seaweed, eggs. Recommended dialy sodium intake 2000-2500 mg.

• Split your dialy dosage on 2-3 injections. Scientists that fix HGH side effects during experiments, usually inject their patients using abnormal protocols – 3 high dosage injections a week. Such protocols disrupt physiological balance of ANP and vasopersin much more than high-frequency protocol, that is similar to human natural secretion. Palm Springs Life Extension director Dr.Edmund Chein and his associate Dr. L. Cass Terry, that treated more than 800 patients, splitting dialy dosage on 2 injections, could almost reduce side effects of HGH.

• Drink more water. As it said, limited consumtion of water cause vasopersin to retain water, so drink more.

• Use natural diuretics. If abnormal water retention makes you feel uncomfortable, caffeine containing products, such as coffee and green tea can solve this problem. It is undesirable to use strong diuretics, unless you are a professional athlet. Those drugs can cause serious kidney and heart troubles.

Nice job bro, and I'm glad you got the water retention under control. It sounds like everything is going quite well for you. Keep up the great work!
Thanks man! I think it's getting better, but it's far from good! I'll get there though. :)

really great work... remember to get your dandelion root for the water as well.. also, just a reminder for you

I am taking dandelion daily. What dosage & timing of it would you recommend?

Also, should I split the MK677 into two 12.5mg doses? Maybe take it with S4 then?

Edit: Btw, do you have a recommended dose of B6?

Cheers!! :)

Last edited:
Thanks man! I think it's getting better, but it's far from good! I'll get there though. :)

I am taking dandelion daily. What dosage & timing of it would you recommend?

Also, should I split the MK677 into two 12.5mg doses? Maybe take it with S4 then?

Edit: Btw, do you have a recommended dose of B6?

Cheers!! :)

bro, you just run standard doses of supplements... do not mess with them otherwise... DO NOT split your 677 dose either... s4 is split because of the half life and you DO NOT do that with 677

bro, you just run standard doses of supplements... do not mess with them otherwise... DO NOT split your 677 dose either... s4 is split because of the half life and you DO NOT do that with 677
Sure.
I didn't think so, but got confused when you posted about HGH again.. My bad!

Top Bottom