napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A day in the diet of Dylan Gemelli

cool im hitting this shit cuz I wanna be like you when I grow up. and btw I love all your vids, can I do 1 gram of test and tren per week now?

yes, of course you can, because your only want to hear what you want and not what you need... LOL...

that is the way i cook all my vegetables though bro... every so often we buy baby zuchinis at trader joes and bake them and they are absurd they are so good... mrs. gemelli cuts up a green pepper and onions with the zuchini an bakes them for me, about 35-40 minutes on 325...

I CONSTANTLY get asked for my "diet plan" or my general diet protocol... my diet is very very strict and consistent... mind you, im always in a very large deficit... going by maintenance calculators, my maintenance is at an absurd amount due to the amount of calories im burning daily... you would not believe me if i told you but i assure you, the maintenance is quite high... its in the upper 3000's and i generally am around 2500 per day and thats difficult as it is for me however im working to get to 3000 at least and im more than confident i can obtain the size im after even in this deficit... i make a living on defying science because i know HOW to get around it with my diet... the right compound selections are key as well... so this is my day...

Wake up at 7-7:30 a.m.

5 egg whites 85 calories
1/2 serving of greek yogurt with half scoop protein mixed in and 7 (yes 7) grapes total 100-125 calories
1/2 serving of dried apricots 50 calories

TOTAL: 235-250 calories

8:30-10

cardio and abs

11:00-11:30 whole grain cereal... organic oat bran 1 serving mixed with 1/2 serving organic raisin bran and added raisins oat bran is 120 calories... raisin bran is 135 calories raisins at 90 calories
1/2 serving of unsweetened almond/cashew milk 15 calories

TOTAL: 360 calories

1:00 1/2 serving of pistachios 75-80 calories

TOTAL: 75-80

3:00 - 3:30

6 oz. of chicken and pork tenderloin... (3 oz. each) OR just 6 oz. of chicken 180 calories
1 serving zuchini 25 calories
1 serving of spinach 20 calories
1/2 serving of corn, peas, green beans and/or carrots 35-40 calories
1/2 serving of white rice 90 calories
1 green or red pepper 25 calories
1/2 serving of veiganese 25 calories

cooked in 1/2 serving of olive oil 80 calories

TOTAL: 500 calories

5:00

6 oz. ground chicken or fish 180 calories
1 serving of zuchini 25 calories
1 serving of mushrooms 25 calories
1/2 serving of white rice 90 calories
1 serving of any of the following mixed vegetables, spinach, broccoli, onions etc... whatever i prefer that day 25-75 calories
1/2 serving of veiganese 25 calories
1/2 serving of organic ketchup and mustard 25 calories

TOTAL: 395 - 445 calories

6:30 Pre Gym

1 quest bar 160-200 calories depending upon which bar but the blueberry muffin is my absolute favorite at 190

Total calories 160-200 calories

8:00 post workout protein drink

1 serving of protein powder 120 calories
1/2 serving of unsweetened almond milk 15 calories

Total Calories: 135 calories

10:00 1/2 serving of dried apricots 50 calories
4 (YES 4) whole strawberries 25 calories

Total Calories: 75 calories

1:00 pre bed

2 whole eggs 120 calories (egglands best large eggs)
3 egg whites 50 calories
1/2 serving of mushrooms 15 calories
1/2 serving of spinach 10 calories
1/4 serving of olive oil 45 calories

1 serving of oat fit sugar free oatmeal 100 calories
1/4 serving of quinoa and oat bran 35 calories
1 scoop of protein mixed in 120 calories
1/2 serving of raisins 90 calories
1/2 serving of peanut butter drizzled over the top and then spread 90 calories

Total Calories: 675 calories

TOTAL FOR THE DAY: 2610 - 2720

NOTE: I do take flax seed, flax oil and chewable bcaas and glutamine which add about 100 more calories in here a well...

This is the daily diet I normally go with... the one caveat here than i readily admit and would not lie about is that my 5 oclock meal is one i often just miss and that is clearly costing me size... i get so caught up in work that i only get it in a few times a week... i have tweaked some things and will likely get a smaller meal at 3:00 of a can of tuna with a few veggies to ensure im still hungry at 5...

i ONLY drink water and unsweetened almond milk... every now and then i have a kombucha but one bottle lasts me at least 4 days... i use sweet leaf sweetener on my cereal and oatmeal... as you can see im very strict and very precise with everything... I have a good balance with fiber, clean carbs and plenty of protein... my fats are right where i want them... i only use a very small amount of salt on my eggs but not on anything else... i use parsley and onion powder often for flavoring... once in a while i use basil and red pepper in my eggs but not often... I try to have a good balance with everything that works well for me... I KNOW what my body does well with and what it does not but i still do a lot of trial and error because even the machine gets fed up with the same foods over and over again... I try my best to stay within the range I need to keep my body fat where it is but also to get things in there I enjoy... So there you have it, thats my daily diet...

This post really helped me out. Not so sure I can be extreme and precise as you but I can certainly give it a try. This is a kick ass meal plan. I'm still smh at 7 grapes...LOL - I can eat grapes like a bag a popcorn if I'm not careful. I'm assuming you don't have cheat days or cheat meals?

This post really helped me out. Not so sure I can be extreme and precise as you but I can certainly give it a try. This is a kick ass meal plan. I'm still smh at 7 grapes...LOL - I can eat grapes like a bag a popcorn if I'm not careful. I'm assuming you don't have cheat days or cheat meals?

you assume right bro.. same fucking meals every single day.. i cheat like 4 to 5 times a year... both me and my wifes birthday, our anniversary, my mom's birthday and thanksgiving... thats about it.. even if i get talked into going out to eat, its generally at a sushi bar where i can get plain sashimi... i count out everything as you can see... fuck i can smash grapes too but ive been this strict for like 5 years now... it does get old but if you want to stay in the 5-6% range, this is what it takes... i try to defy everything and I just have this crazy motivation i cannot explain... i dont recommend anyone do it as i do because it can be such a mental strain but the diet itself is excellent... i hope that it helped you out bro

you assume right bro.. same fucking meals every single day.. i cheat like 4 to 5 times a year... both me and my wifes birthday, our anniversary, my mom's birthday and thanksgiving... thats about it.. even if i get talked into going out to eat, its generally at a sushi bar where i can get plain sashimi... i count out everything as you can see... fuck i can smash grapes too but ive been this strict for like 5 years now... it does get old but if you want to stay in the 5-6% range, this is what it takes... i try to defy everything and I just have this crazy motivation i cannot explain... i dont recommend anyone do it as i do because it can be such a mental strain but the diet itself is excellent... i hope that it helped you out bro

Wow I commend you on how strict and disciplined you are. What would you suggest for someone who isn't as strict or precise as you are? Do I need to be eating every few hours or does it matter as long as I eat healthy and consume the right amount of calories per day (which I have no clue of)

Wow I commend you on how strict and disciplined you are. What would you suggest for someone who isn't as strict or precise as you are? Do I need to be eating every few hours or does it matter as long as I eat healthy and consume the right amount of calories per day (which I have no clue of)

you need to find your maintenance calories for the day... http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

where you go from there depends on your goals... how you eat depends on your goals... if you have someone giving you cookie cutter advice on dieting then all i can say is good luck... when i do diet plans i spend days on them, calculating every value, carefully analyzing every detail about you etc... THATS how you do a diet plan not just a quick "here you go" type of thing...

if you are trying to burn more calories or lose fat then eating every few hours is very wise because it keeps your metabolism stimulated and if you are eating the right size portions, as you can see how i do, then you do not store anything as fat... everything is constantly being used as fuel..

you need to find your maintenance calories for the day... http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

where you go from there depends on your goals... how you eat depends on your goals... if you have someone giving you cookie cutter advice on dieting then all i can say is good luck... when i do diet plans i spend days on them, calculating every value, carefully analyzing every detail about you etc... THATS how you do a diet plan not just a quick "here you go" type of thing...

if you are trying to burn more calories or lose fat then eating every few hours is very wise because it keeps your metabolism stimulated and if you are eating the right size portions, as you can see how i do, then you do not store anything as fat... everything is constantly being used as fuel..

Got it. That makes since. I will def take the time to plan out the right diet that works for me. I don't mind eating the same thing every day or week, as I am a picky eater anyways. My problem is that I am hella busy and tend to grab whatever is most convenient at the time. My working hours are crazy and I tend hit up Chic-fi-la all the damn time. ( I should have stock in that company already. lol)
Do you prepare or cook your meals at the beginning of the week? I was thinking of trying that.

Got it. That makes since. I will def take the time to plan out the right diet that works for me. I don't mind eating the same thing every day or week, as I am a picky eater anyways. My problem is that I am hella busy and tend to grab whatever is most convenient at the time. My working hours are crazy and I tend hit up Chic-fi-la all the damn time. ( I should have stock in that company already. lol)
Do you prepare or cook your meals at the beginning of the week? I was thinking of trying that.

no, i cook fresh every day... i run multiple businesses but i do a lot of work from home... regardless, even if im out, i never stop anywhere like that to eat... that definitely will not work whatsoever if you are wanting to make progress... many do pre cook things each week to accommodate their schedule.. i do travel a lot but i only stay in hotels with a kitchen... if im ever in a major hurry, i will go to whole foods and get some of the raw vegetables or the ones they do not cook in oils and things like that... its just up to how far you want to take it and what you want to accomplish... you just have to be realistic... i get so many that come to me saying they want this and that but they also say they won't give up things like fast food, soda etc... and my response is always the same.. "what exactly do you expect then?" im not saying you are going to say that but i get that far too often and its like saying that you want to play in the nba but never practice etc... its just fucking absurdity...

no, i cook fresh every day... i run multiple businesses but i do a lot of work from home... regardless, even if im out, i never stop anywhere like that to eat... that definitely will not work whatsoever if you are wanting to make progress... many do pre cook things each week to accommodate their schedule.. i do travel a lot but i only stay in hotels with a kitchen... if im ever in a major hurry, i will go to whole foods and get some of the raw vegetables or the ones they do not cook in oils and things like that... its just up to how far you want to take it and what you want to accomplish... you just have to be realistic... i get so many that come to me saying they want this and that but they also say they won't give up things like fast food, soda etc... and my response is always the same.. "what exactly do you expect then?" im not saying you are going to say that but i get that far too often and its like saying that you want to play in the nba but never practice etc... its just fucking absurdity...

Yeah you are right about that. You have to put the time in and have discipline with anything you want to have success in. I've actually been on a few strict diets in years passed but I seem to always slip back into old habits. I went vegan last year for 9 months and was in pretty good shape (apart from losing a little muscle) - had to get back to eating meat tho. I still stay away from dairy.
Thanks for forwarding that site on how many calories I should be eating to maintain. I will def take the time to come up with a meal and diet plan moving forward.
*on a side note, and this has nothing to do with this thread, but I am not getting notifications anymore to my email when I send or receive responses on the forum. They were coming in instantly at one point, and now nothing. I check my settings an everything looks fine.

Yeah you are right about that. You have to put the time in and have discipline with anything you want to have success in. I've actually been on a few strict diets in years passed but I seem to always slip back into old habits. I went vegan last year for 9 months and was in pretty good shape (apart from losing a little muscle) - had to get back to eating meat tho. I still stay away from dairy.
Thanks for forwarding that site on how many calories I should be eating to maintain. I will def take the time to come up with a meal and diet plan moving forward.
*on a side note, and this has nothing to do with this thread, but I am not getting notifications anymore to my email when I send or receive responses on the forum. They were coming in instantly at one point, and now nothing. I check my settings an everything looks fine.

that happens when the forum gets overloaded and then they all come in at once... im not a tech though bro, i just forward that info along.. i would NEVER have time to handle that type of thing.. i will send it along but generally that is the reason...

yes, diet is 80-85% of all of this... without it, all i can say is good luck.. not enough people take it as serious as they should... you will never get to where you want to be without the right diet...

Top Bottom