napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

9th Wonder IWGF and BGS

rockmfhudd

I cannot say enough about the customer service and t/a time with these guys is outstanding. Paid Thursday received Monday WHAAAAAAT???? Ya and I will update when I jump on cycle with how delicious the products are. Thanks again guys customer fo life ninja's

The products are as good as the turnaround time! I ordered test for my workout partner and he is in full beast mode with that test....making me very jealous that I'm off cycle atm!

The products are as good as the turnaround time! I ordered test for my workout partner and he is in full beast mode with that test....making me very jealous that I'm off cycle atm!

which test? I got the test cyp in ampules. am excited to get to Oklahoma and jump on this shit!!!!

He is on Test E right now but he'll be switching over to BGS Test Prop once he finishes that bottle. The ampules scare me but I think that's because I'm not comfortable with the set up.

To speak to the customer service: I had a small issue with my order.....the piece of the order that could be fulfilled was immediately sent. Once I received my partial order, an email was sent explaining that one of the items wasn't in stock and offered a refund for that portion of my order. After a little back and forth, we reached a compromise and the rest of the order was fulfilled. Again guys, first class CS and delivery time.

yes sir no doubt I got the test cyp in ampules which I am not thrilled about amps either however I am going to give it a go since I ordered on the sale they ran a few months ago. I had some probs with my HCG amps from hipo but mainly because I didn't have an amp breaker 9th hooked me up with the breaker so I feel like I wont get any glass in my shit haha but that prob was totally on me and I didn't have a filter so I couldn't risk using it

I grabbed the bgs sust n deca n supermans will be placing another soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grabbed the bgs sust n deca n supermans will be placing another soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn sure my go to, as always I was a little nervous because I am leaving on Thursday once it is out of their hands it is all on the postal service but damn 2 business days WOW

I cannot say enough about the customer service and t/a time with these guys is outstanding. Paid Thursday received Monday WHAAAAAAT???? Ya and I will update when I jump on cycle with how delicious the products are. Thanks again guys customer fo life ninja's

These guys are awesome all around. Fast shipping, really great communication, and the BGS label is just awesome haha. Do you know when you're starting cycle?

yes I will start prolly this weekend or beginning of next week when I get to Oklahoma and get settled in.

yep when they had the sale on all the pwo stuff.

ill be running test cyp s4, 2866,gw,sr,677,rad,liquidarom

Last edited:
Nice! That'll get you relatively used to some oil volume too haha. I didn't realize they were 250mg/2ml at first. How high you going to run the test?

Thank you for the feedback gentleman. It means a lot to us that our customers are satisfied with our products and service.

Last edited:
Thanks so much guys. We really are thrilled to have so many happy clients here. We take pride in keeping you satisfied. Our crew gets excited when we read these reviews. We are seeing our efforts pay off. We have a great team and will continue to do everything we can to make each person feel taken care of. Thanks again to all of you.

Thanks so much guys. We really are thrilled to have so many happy clients here. We take pride in keeping you satisfied. Our crew gets excited when we read these reviews. We are seeing our efforts pay off. We have a great team and will continue to do everything we can to make each person feel taken care of. Thanks again to all of you.

you deserve it bro... your on point for sure and its a pleasure having you guys here... absolutely awesome

Top Bottom