napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

47 year old steroid cycle and hgh

mookorts

Been following your videos for a while. Just seeing what your thoughts are adding in EQ.

I'm 47. Been on gear on nd off since early 20's, a lot of mistakes along the way. I'm on HRT of 125mg of test E every 5 days. Even when adding other AAS I still leave my test dose the same. On aromasin 25mg 3 times a week with HCG 500mcg twice a week. This protocol keeps me about 880 test and estrogen normal.

My height is 5'10, weight is usually 215 and run between 10-12% BF

adding:
Primo 500-600 mg a week (a lot of experience with primo and ran up to 1000mg a week in the past)
Test 125mg every 5 days with aromasin 3x's a week.
inject Tbol pre workout 50mg on training days
HGH generics 6iu split a day and if pharm grade 4iu a day
on and off IGF LR3 , 50mcg on training days

want to add in EQ, thinking 600 a week with above gear. Will switch to masteron prop from the inject Tbol in a about 4-6 weeks

why are you running hcg so long like that.. you have no clue what kind of horrible effect that is going to have on you alone... how long are you wanting to use tbol.. thats a pretty advanced cycle ... what exactly is your goal and why do you feel the need to run this much gear?

Use to walk around at 230-235 at 10% bf. Two years ago digniosee with ulcerative colitis and went through hell for a bit

Getting back to there. I'm comfortable at that weight

27 years experience with AAS and you weigh 215?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbol for four weeks

The hcg is my doctor protocol.

test every 5 days
Aromasin 3 times a week
hcg 2 time per week

Keeps my test about 880 level and estrogeni in normal range . Actually seeing a new doctor at end of the month that specializes in hormones and can be open about running anything else

Tbol, primo and test are pretty conservative dose I would assume not advanced. Tbol on training days so about 4 days per week

Goals are get back to 230 slowly and lean

well bro, when you switch to masteron, my assumption is you will run it a minimum of 600 mg per week which puts you damn close to 2 grams of anabolics per week... i mean, you can do it, they are lighter compounds but its a lot of gear... so if you understand that then i dont see any issues with the cycle... my issue is your hcg use... this is a serious problem... it falls under hcg abuse and i know its not your fault, because the doctor prescribed it but im telling you man, i see it far too often, its a huge mistake that will have nothing but negative effects for you

With the days I train and tbol only those days I'm about 950mg a week. Igf lr3 will end soon. When I switch from tbol to a masteron I'll still keep it low, I respond well to masteron prop at doses of mg training days. Not sure about eq but that would put me at about 1500mg if I decide to go that route

I'm asking about eq because looking for lowest amounts needed for results. I'm at a point where using lowest amount and still benefits is my goal. Slow steady gains and healthy . I do well on the hrt dose test, 500 mg of primo and add something in training days like masteron or inject tbol . No more orals

Can you please explain the negative of the hcg so I can be ready to talk to my doctor this month

Last edited:
Use to walk around at 230-235 at 10% bf. Two years ago digniosee with ulcerative colitis and went through hell for a bit

Getting back to there. I'm comfortable at that weight

I feel for you bro, my son has crohn's disease and when he had flare ups it would fucking destroy me bro. Far as I'm concerned it's my fault for passing a fucked up gene trait or something if that's possible. There's a new drug called Mongerson in clinical trials with a remission success rate of like 93% I'm hoping it gets made available and works like they say. Ask about it if your gastro/endo doc are up on it. Good luck and well wishes bro.

With the days I train and tbol only those days I'm about 950mg a week. Igf lr3 will end soon. When I switch from tbol to a masteron I'll still keep it low, I respond well to masteron prop at doses of mg training days. Not sure about eq but that would put me at about 1500mg if I decide to go that route

I'm asking about eq because looking for lowest amounts needed for results. I'm at a point where using lowest amount and still benefits is my goal. Slow steady gains and healthy . I do well on the hrt dose test, 500 mg of primo and add something in training days like masteron or inject tbol . No more orals

Can you please explain the negative of the hcg so I can be ready to talk to my doctor this month
here, i've done several videos on this concept.. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dylan+gemelli+hcg

Top Bottom