napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

25 years, Low T + early Gyno never used steroids.

guntoners

Hello Dylan,

First off i’d like to compliment you about the content you have been making the last years. Its very informative and presented in such a way that its understandable for beginners like me. The reason why im contacting you is because im having hormonal problems at a pretty young age.

Il do my best to keep it as short and clear as possible.

I am a 25 year old male (5,10-175pounds/ 10-15%BF) i started getting into sports( tennis, martial arts)at the age of 5 and basically never stopped ever since. I was never overweight and my diet has always been pretty decent.

In the summer of 2016 i had pretty bad motorcycle accident, got hit by someone who was texting and driving. It shattered my right underarm into tiny pieces. After spending 3 weeks in the hospital my rehabilatation started.
It didnt quite go ‘as planned’ due to the fact that I caught a staph infection in my underarm. So.. another hospitilazation was the only option, the next 2 months i received a shit load of antibiotics wich thank god worked but really did a number on my overal immune system and gut flora.

For the first time in my live i started to look like your typical skinny fat guy. After 1,5 years of ‘medical hell’ it was time for me start moving and exercising again.

At the first i was having pretty good noob gains and im sure the muscle memory played a major role too I think.
After 6 months of training (weight lifting, body building) i started to notice that altho my diet was pretty good my gains were not coming on as fast as they used to.
I also noticed an overall lack of strength and indurance.

When I tried cutting i was not able to lose the lower belly fat (cortisol-belly). I have never experienced this before because i’ve literally always been around the 10% BF mark. (no BS)

So I decided to contact my GP to get some bloodwork because i was experiencing other Low T problems aswell like libido etc.

My testosterone level was around 10mg nmol, I know these are not the numbers you guys use over in the states so I looked it up, 10mg nmol should equal a T level of around 300.
Obviously way too low for a guy my age and life style.

My gp also told me that my progesteron and estradiol levels were ‘normal’ wich is weird right? (Unfortunately I do not have the exact numbers) Personally i think my gp just doesnt have enough knowledge about the subject.

I got an appointment at the endocrinolgy department in an academic hospital on the12th of februari.

Im pretty concerned about the fact that its so far away(2 months). Because I have been developing signs of what looks like gyno:
Puffy
pointish
enlarged nipples
Slight increase in fat mass overal. (I have seen your videos)

And I know that your big on catching things early on im afraid that 2 months will be too long. What should I do?!?!

Obviously the gyno part is one of my major concerns because i would hate to get surgery after everything that has happened to me.

By the way I have never used anything like roids or whatsoever. Also no hard drugs, very moderate alcohol use. Some ganja now and then but nothing crazy.

Supplement wise just the basic stuff like creatine (kre alkaline) amino acids both from a brand called Olimp, and whey protein from different brands. Could one of these supps be tainted? I have heared that creatine is often messed with?

I dont have any kids yet but I would really like to have them in the future. I know that TRT can cause infertility :/

I know this is a shit load of information im sorry about that. If you could give me your 2 cents about my beginning gyno issues and my Low T i would really really appreciate it a lot man!!

ive actually seen this happen to people after they have had severe accidents and its tough to come up with as to why... you need to get your estrogen checked elsewhere and get me the numbers as well as prolactin because you dont want to treat a problem that is not there but you also want to catch it early but playing a guessing game could come back to bite you if done incorrectly... get me the numbers and i can properly help you bro

Hey man thanks for the response, really appreciate it!

I have looked into this prolactin thing you mentioned an altho I do not have the numbers as of right now I can assure you that your right about the prolactin. I squeezed my nipples pretty hard and extracted 1 drop on each side of what looks like sticky water..

I will contact my GP today and push to get the exact numbers of my bloodwork!

If they dont cooperate I wont be able to deliver any numbers untill the second week of february when I have an appointment with a real endocrinologist.

Hey man thanks for the advice its appreciated.
My endo appointment is in february i assume that they do a full hormone profile but ill ask extra to be sure!

Hey man thanks for the response I appreciate it alot. So I just checked my nipples after you mentioned the prolactin thing. I just extracted 1 drop of liquid it looks like water but its sticky. I that know you want exact numbers so ill contact my GP today to get them.

If they wont cooperate i wont be able to provide you guys with any numbers till the second week of february (Endo appointment)

If it all possible you need to get numbers for your bloodwork right away and as soon as possible, considering you have some potential gyno going on. You don't want to wait two months. You need numbers so you know how to treat it immediately

Bloedprofiel TK 2017.jpg

At the moment this is all i have in terms of bloodwork. Obviously not a full hormone profile because my GP filled in the form and she has no idea of what she's doing..
This one has progesterone oestradiol and testosterone unfortunately no prolactin levels. As i mentioned earlier i do have some small amount of 'liquid' coming out of my nipples when squeezed.
I hope this is enough for you guys to work with till a certain extent. I won't be able to provide more then this until February.

The picture i uploaded is of pretty bad quality. I will list some of the values here:

Progesteron: 3.3
Estradiol: <0.07
Testosterone: 9.61
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone: 3.71 mU/l
Glucose (fasted): 4,8 mmol/l
Vitamine b12 Holo-T: 68
Vitamine D: 77,5
Triglyceriden: 1,2 mmol/l
LDL chol: 2,7 mmol/l
HDL chol: 1,00 mmol/l
Cholesterol total: 4,2 mmol/l
kreatinine: 100 mmol/l

as we always ask, please post the reference ranges

My bad, i have tried to look it up on the internet because the form does not
say what the reference ranges are.

So here it is:

Progesteron: 1.0 - 3.0 mine was 3.3 so a little high.
Estradiol: 0.10 - 0.19 mine was < 0.07 so too low.
Testosterone 11 - 35 mine was 9.61 too low.
TSH: 0,4 - 4,0 mine was 3.71 mU/l

I have tried to use different sources to make sure the referance ranges are not biased etc.

clearly this is prolactin related and NOT estrogen related, which im sure you can tell by your bloodwork correct?

clearly this is prolactin related and NOT estrogen related, which im sure you can tell by your bloodwork correct?

My GP did not include prolactin levels on the form, so I dont know my prolactin level..
I do have exessive prolactin production obviously since i can ‘extract’ minor amounts of it every other day or so. What do you advice me to do or use to fix this or at least slow it down till I can go to my endocrinologist? My gyno seems to be getting worse by the week :/

you dont have high estrogen at all, in fact its too low so clearly its prolactin related... you need dostinex, .5 mg every 3 days... at least the next 4-6 weeks and possibly longer...

High prolactin levels is likely causing your gyno. It's not in your bloodwork, but progesterone is, and if it's ekevated prolactin I'm sure is as well. Estrogen is tanked so it's definitely not that.

Last edited:
you dont have high estrogen at all, in fact its too low so clearly its prolactin related... you need dostinex, .5 mg every 3 days... at least the next 4-6 weeks and possibly longer...

Alright Thanks bro! I must get my hands on some caber asap then. I am also thinking about getting some sarms once my Low t and gyno issues are fixed. Looking at my situation wich of your sarms would you advice me to get?

High prolactin levels is likely causing your gyno. It's not in your bloodwork, but progesterone is, and if it's ekevated prolactin I'm sure is as well. Estrogen is tanked so it's definitely not that.

Understood&#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57339; Thanks bro

Alright Thanks bro! I must get my hands on some caber asap then. I am also thinking about getting some sarms once my Low t and gyno issues are fixed. Looking at my situation wich of your sarms would you advice me to get?
that depends on your goals bro

Top Bottom