napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

21 year old steroid cycle

rockiins

Hey there Dylan I am 21 years old 84kgs, 178cm tall, and body fat probably around 13%.
I am training Mouy thai and Brazilian jiujitsu with my goal to compete and reach a top professional level in MMA. I am currently running Testosterone enanthate 300mg a week, anavar 50mg a day and cardarine 20mg a day. I just discontinued use of the anavar after watching your video "why i hate anavar" as i realized it wasn't doing much for me and i had started to get bad side effects. Lethargy, sleeping in untill 2pm in the afternoon and low energy.

My skills are getting better and better at mouy thai and BJJ but my cardio has always been extremely bad and i gas out every session and struggle. I was wondering if you will ever do videos on cardio substances like EPO, ITPP, IP6 ect and if SARMS could help with my cardio/fighting goals.I train 6 times a week with double sessions and am adding cycling into my training regime aswell aiming to build up to riding 10 hours per week.

My diet is currently 4 eggs in the morning and then chicken, rice and mixed vegetables 4x per day.

Thanks for your videos they are very informative and i appreciate them alot.

ther is no way on the planet earth i am advising nor discussing steroid use for someone your age.... you are making a very very stupid decision that is going to ruin your life, this i assure you... you are FAR too young for steroid use... The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you are going to learn a very very very hard and lifelong lesson if you keep this up man

ther is no way on the planet earth i am advising nor discussing steroid use for someone your age.... you are making a very very stupid decision that is going to ruin your life, this i assure you... you are FAR too young for steroid use... The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you are going to learn a very very very hard and lifelong lesson if you keep this up man

Lol dude I appreciate your concern but you literally only live once. Side effects are side effects and everything in life comes with them. I ask a question and I would like an answer to be honest. I am my own man and make my own decisions.
Gyno is under control, infertility and low t later on in life doesn't scare me and if I die abit early so be it. I don't drink alcohol or do any other drugs like a lot of other people.
Now some advice would be good if not then this is a pointless thread.
Thanks but I didn't ask for a lecture and by you refusing to discuss the topic and steroid use is actually not beneficial to anyone because imagine if it was someone that had absolutely no idea what they were doing and because you gave them this answer they just went off and did things completely wrong.
You should take a pragmatic and harm reduction stance on things, not a closed minded one way street stance.

Cheers

Lol dude I appreciate your concern but you literally only live once. Side effects are side effects and everything in life comes with them. I ask a question and I would like an answer to be honest. I am my own man and make my own decisions.
Gyno is under control, infertility and low t later on in life doesn't scare me and if I die abit early so be it. I don't drink alcohol or do any other drugs like a lot of other people.
Thanks but I didn't ask for a lecture and by you refusing to discuss the topic and steroid use is actually not beneficial to anyone because imagine if it was someone that had absolutely no idea what they were doing and because you gave them this answer they just went off and did things completely wrong.
You should take a pragmatic and harm reduction stance on things, not a closed minded one way street stance.

Cheers

Then obviously you don't understand our stance bro. You only live once? So this YOLO thing is how your basing your philosophy? That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Come on bro. I don't know what it is about this generation wanting shortcuts and not wanting to work for anything, but the problem here is we do not and will not support steroid use for anyone your age.....period. There is way too many things that can happen when you start fucking with your body's chemistry when it's still under development and you set yourself up for long term problems with your endocrine system. You need to pay your dues bro. I did for twenty fucking years before touching a drop of juice. First cycle at 35. I couldn't imagine starting at 21. This is a marathon and not a sprint. Your health, longevity and best interests of your body need to be first and you won't get help here at your age. This is the wrong place for that

Last edited:

Cheers
LMFAO... go ahead bro... do whatever you want.. you are a piece of work if you think for ONE SECOND you will back me in a fucking corner to tell you to do something that you should not do... you need to grow up kid because you try to pull that shit in the real world and you will get eaten alive.. well, im going to rob a bank anyway, so you need to tell me how to do it... you think about how immature you are... you do whatever you want... this is not "closed minded" this is reality and you are in way over your head... good luck ruining you life... im not being part of it... go for it man.. dont come back here when you are a mess after insulting me the way you just did looking for help because none will be available

LMFAO... go ahead bro... do whatever you want.. you are a piece of work if you think for ONE SECOND you will back me in a fucking corner to tell you to do something that you should not do... you need to grow up kid because you try to pull that shit in the real world and you will get eaten alive.. well, im going to rob a bank anyway, so you need to tell me how to do it... you think about how immature you are... you do whatever you want... this is not "closed minded" this is reality and you are in way over your head... good luck ruining you life... im not being part of it... go for it man.. dont come back here when you are a mess after insulting me the way you just did looking for help because none will be available

I've decided to inject heroin...can u be more pragmatic and advise me where to pin?

I've decided to inject heroin...can u be more pragmatic and advise me where to pin?
LOLLL wait, if i dont tell you then im "closed minded" what a fucking joke! i would expect nothing less from someone that age... not to say everyone is like that at 21 because i have run into guys wise beyond their years but this is typical and then a severe lesson will be learned and this time, i wont be here to help... no way...

OP; you're right. This thread is pointless.

Your attitude is pathetic.

No worries, you just picked the wrong board. Scroll up & click that X in the top right corner and go do whatever you want.

Lol dude I appreciate your concern but you literally only live once. Side effects are side effects and everything in life comes with them.

infertility and low t later on in life doesn't scare me and if I die abit early so be it.

Two things somebody way too young to consider steroids would say.

Listen to the good advice you're being given and wait until you're older, trust me.

what a douche but as we all know they are a dime a fuckin dozen on here. I bet he wants 15 bucks an hour at his mickey d's job too, fuckin clown shoes

im still cracking up over the "close minded" comment... i mean what the fuck is that... LMFAO... close minded because you are told to not do something that FOR SURE is going to hurt you... close minded... LOLLL unbelievable... if only i was 21 again so i could know everything.. im much too old to know everything now just like the rest of us

Just thinking out loud here....but maybe those of us that have been around the block a few times and that are literally twice this dudes age....possibly know a thing or two, so I would take that advice and run with it....but that's just me.

"I just discontinued use of the anavar AFTER WATCHING YOUR VIDEO "why i hate anavar" as i realized it wasn't doing much for me and i had started to get bad side effects. Lethargy, sleeping in untill 2pm in the afternoon and low energy" so why would heed this portion of the advice given, but not the rest ? as you can see we were correct, this just makes you ignorant or insane pick one.

im still cracking up over the "close minded" comment... i mean what the fuck is that... LMFAO... close minded because you are told to not do something that FOR SURE is going to hurt you... close minded... LOLLL unbelievable... if only i was 21 again so i could know everything.. im much too old to know everything now just like the rest of us

pretty sure its in a sticky you wont give aas advice to anyone under 25

"I just discontinued use of the anavar AFTER WATCHING YOUR VIDEO "why i hate anavar" as i realized it wasn't doing much for me and i had started to get bad side effects. Lethargy, sleeping in untill 2pm in the afternoon and low energy" so why would heed this portion of the advice given, but not the rest ? as you can see we were correct, this just makes you ignorant or insane pick one.

Great point bossman

Cheers
You're right, you do only live once but at your age you don't have the maturity or knowledge of self to have a clue WTF you're gonna want later in life. Don't get offended that nobody here will advise you on how to do something that we're totally against doing at your age.

BTW...

0819bc64f85599763bebd61fb7bfcc98.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

you're right, you do only live once but at your age you don't have the maturity or knowledge of self to have a clue wtf you're gonna want later in life. Don't get offended that nobody here will advise you on how to do something that we're totally against doing at your age.

Btw...

0819bc64f85599763bebd61fb7bfcc98.jpg

sent from my sm-s975l using tapatalk
lmfao!!!!!!!

Top Bottom