napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 weeks off training -- How bad is this?

Hi guys,

so due to some injuries I have to refrain from training for a couple weeks..could this result in any muscle loss? (assuming protein is adequate)

Also, I was on a cut, should I move up to maintenance calories over this period to avoid any muscle loss?

PS - I'm still taking my sarms (GW, Osta, S4)

2 weeks isn't a death sentence. as long as you fed your muscles you probably lost nothing but a lil strength

I blew my back and was off for 2 months.

No size change as I kept up my macros, but have lost some strength. If you are concerned, take gw while off, thats what I did.

sarms prevent muscle wastage... 2 weeks is nothing... its always good to take a week off after intense training for extended periods of training anyway... you are going to be just fine man... just keep your intake right and stay on your sarms... you will be just fine

I tore my bicep and took a lay off of 24 hours... just saying.
Got a huge inguinal hernia once, had emergency surgery... lay off of 4 days. Just saying...
However no worries typically muscle size and strength don't begin to diminish until the 3rd week studies have shown.

Got a huge inguinal hernia once, had emergency surgery... lay off of 4 days. Just saying...
However no worries typically muscle size and strength don't begin to diminish until the 3rd week studies have shown.

Jesus christ. Is there anything else you once tore? :p

I tore my pec... I was in Afghanistan. Getting surgery would mean leaving theatre so I said fuck that and stayed. That took a long ass time to recover from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back also, hernia surgery two weeks ago. I took 1 week off, couldn't take it. So, I tested the waters after a week, went real light, increasing slowly for two days. Then took the rest of the week off, not due to pain just satisfaction that I was able to do something that soon. Today exactly 2 weeks, no problems just cautious. But yes I'm back now, feels good. But no squats, I'm persistent not stupid !!!!

Hi guys,

so due to some injuries I have to refrain from training for a couple weeks..could this result in any muscle loss? (assuming protein is adequate)

Also, I was on a cut, should I move up to maintenance calories over this period to avoid any muscle loss?

PS - I'm still taking my sarms (GW, Osta, S4)
You'll live bro. Your body will probably appreciate the time off. I take a week to 10 days off every 3 to 4 months. It can be quite beneficial to give your body a chance to recharge and kick start gains big time

Top Bottom