napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle Steroid

mumarters

Hi Dylan. I'm 24 years old. I've been lifting for almost a year. I eat clean but not that clean enough. Per day maybe 2 3 meals that is clean. Currently I'm at 72kg with 12% body fat but the muscle definition still can't be seen. It seems like I'm holding too much water. I attached my body composition result. I'm planning on bulking and maintain the muscles at 85kg. Just one question, should I take steroids? Or should I just eat clean to achieve my target? If can take steroids, what are the first cycles that I need to run?

Hi Dylan. I'm 24 years old. I've been lifting for almost a year. I eat clean but not that clean enough. Per day maybe 2 3 meals that is clean. Currently I'm at 72kg with 12% body fat but the muscle definition still can't be seen. It seems like I'm holding too much water. I attached my body composition result. I'm planning on bulking and maintain the muscles at 85kg. Just one question, should I take steroids? Or should I just eat clean to achieve my target? If can take steroids, what are the first cycles that I need to run?

Given your age, and also I can already tell you based on your stats that you are in no condition to use steroids. You have not built a proper base at all, and that is largely in part because you are not eating properly. You need to get serious about dieting right and take things seriously before ever using any kind of steroid, and you need to build a good solid natural foundation.

No body comp is attached...I don't know what method you are using but there's no way in hell you are 12% BF and don't have any muscle definition

Lifting for only a year is not enough to see those results. Steroids will not change that. To get 85kg you need to start eating a lot more and always eat as clean as possible.

just so you know, if you have no definition its BEYOND impossible for you to be 12%... its not humanly possible so, im not sure where you are getting that but its way off base... next, you are too young and definitely are nowhere near experienced enough with your training... you need to be training for many many years before you even consider steroids... you have other options here though... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i can help you set up the right kind of cutting stack for you

Top Bottom