napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12wk Log - RAD/GW/S4/Osta/SR

Finished up 12-wk recomp cycle. Began clomid/GW and also started DAA about 2 weeks ago, I also added LGD to the mix at about week 7 at 5mg doses. I feel like after adding LGD to the mix, every time I worked out, there was noticeable difference after a couple days. I'm going to post final photos and measurements tomorrow. Definitely have to say it was a major transformation. I began at~24% body fat and ended with ~13%. My final weight ended up being 10lbs heavier than I was before. I started at 152lbs and ended up at 162lbs. Granted I lost 11% body fat, I lost a good deal of fat and replaced every bit of it and more with lean muscle. I'm working really hard over the next 4 weeks to try and bring out my lower abs. I'm concerned about too much cardio now as to prevent any muscle breakdown.

My shape definitely completely changed. I had a calorie deficit over ~1,000 under maintenance daily so I feel like I was very lucky to put on the degree of muscle I have with such a hypo-caloric environment.

Where to go from here?? I feel like I want to get my body fat down to around 8-10% and run a bulk cycle to bring out my chest. How long should you wait in-between cycles?

Here are two photos I took a couple days ago. I will follow-up, however, will photos matching the same as before photos.

View attachment 1907
View attachment 1908

for fucks sake... thats not a transformation... i dont even know what to call that but amazing... seriously... you dropped that much body fat and gained 10lbs in the process... that is some serious shit man! I LOVE IT... NICE JOB to say the least man!

so for your next stack i have the perfect layout for you... www.sarmsx.com

here you go bro... you can start 2-3 weeks after you complete pct...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom