napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12wk Log - RAD/GW/S4/Osta/SR

soundscapes000

Today marks my 3rd week on my 12wk cycle with Rad/GW/S4/Osta/SR. Going to log my progress below. Note, I started flat from not working out and being completely sedentary for at a desk job for a while. I havent worked out or performed any fitness for several years. I began exercising a week before my SARMs arrived. Prior to this, my diet was very carb-heavy involving tons of pizza and ice cream. I also probably incurred metabolic damage from various uses of Adderall over quite a period of time. When I started with SARMs, I stopped all of it cold turkey (very slight dose of Adderall in morning, literally less than a 1/4th of my previous dosage). I didn't have any withdrawals at all and my energy levels soared when I started cardio and being active.

I also didn't get much sleep and had a pretty unhealthy lifestyle. My motivation was the fact that I'm going to an adult resort with my wife in July and, well, that's what it took to for me to take drastic steps and attempt a recomp. That's how I found SARMs.

Goal
  • Build muscle mass while cutting up significantly.

Workout
  • Chest - Twice/week
  • Legs - Twice/week
  • Back - Twice/week
  • Shoulders - Once/week
  • Arms - Once/week
  • Abs - Once/week
  • Cardio - 4 times week/30-45 minutes interval

Nutrition
  • Consuming roughly 1300 calories a day with a maintenance estimate of 2,100 calories considering intense workout 5/days week.
  • 70% of calories from Protein with primary sources from whey, casein, egg whites, and soy. I consume about 4 shakes a day, I don't eat meat and that's just how I'm getting down.
  • Consuming 1.5/2x body weight in protein daily.
  • Carb is very limited to oats, brown rice, and beans.
  • Fats from walnuts, almonds, and oils such as olive oil. Low daily intake unless from non-fat cheese or greek yogurt.

Supplementation
  • Hydroxycut
  • Cayenne
  • Acetyl L-Cartinine
  • Green Tea Extract
  • 1g Vitamin C
  • D3
  • BCAAs
  • Flaxseed Oil
  • L-Arginine
  • Arginine AKG
  • CLA
  • Centrum Multivitamin
  • B12
  • Super B Complex
  • 1.5g Creatine HCl

Baseline Measurements - 4/3/16
  • Weight: 149lbs
  • Body Fat: ~23.5%
  • Chest: 38in
  • Neck: 15in
  • Arms (Flexed): 13in
  • Hips: 37.5in
  • Waist: 35.5in
  • Thighs: 21in
  • Calves: 14in
  • Forearms: 11in

Baseline Photos - 4/3/16
  • front_first.jpg
  • eaca996ab82b4d8f805cf03dc9a29c8a-610xh.jpg

Attachments

• 2wk_front.jpg
    2wk_front.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 2k_back_relaxed.jpg
    2k_back_relaxed.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 2wk_front_flex.jpg
    2wk_front_flex.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Week 3 Measurements - 4/24/16
  • Weight: 162.5lbs +6.0lbs
  • Body Fat: ~20.7% -1.8%
  • Chest: 42.125in +3.125in
  • Neck: 15.75in +0.25in
  • Arms (Flexed): 14.50in +0.75in
  • Hips: 37.75in +0.25in
  • Waist: 33.0in -0.5in
  • Thighs: 23in
  • Calves: 15.0 +0.5in

Week 3 Photos - 4/24/16
3k_front_flex.jpg
3wk_front.jpg
3wk_front_flex2.jpg
3wk_back.jpg
3wk_back_flex.jpg

There is a much visible difference between this back photo and my baseline photo. I've gained 13lbs in 3 weeks while losing fat and it's neat to see how the weight is distributed. My scale is telling me 20.7% fat and my body calipers are around the same. Does this look around that?

Last edited:
Observations
Based on the graphs of my weight/BMI/Fat Mass from my Withings Smart Analyzer, there is a sharp trend of my body weight/BMI increasing when I began while my fat mass and slightly began decreasing.
Screenshot_20160425-002424.jpg
Screenshot_20160425-002434.jpg
Screenshot_20160425-002410.jpg

Notes
No side effects
Feel wonderful
Resisting urge to want to start increasing my dosages
Muscles feel very hard

Last edited:
Thoughts
I feel like I need to work harder in the gym and maximize myself more to get bigger gains. I'm noticing that I need to keep pushing myself to use the heaviest weight I can use in order to properly perform my 8-10 reps in my sets. If I keep working harder, I'll keep my gains going.

In literally a week, my body shape started changing and since then, every time i work out there I end up with physically visible gains that seem to stick.

Thanks, I look over these measurements and I feel like they are a report card on how well I "studied" in the gym. I think back and its like on some tests, I studied hard and did well and others, I know I could have done better. I'm seriously going to kick it up a notch. Anytime I don't feel sore somewhere, I feel like I'm wasting my time and my cycle until I'm constantly in a state of being sore where I know I'm growing.

Wow, incredible progress so far brother! And thank you for the nice detailed updates and pics. We really appreciate that. You are doing great. Keep it up!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks on a cut...WOW!! keep up the work

I gained closer to 13lbs actually, I didn't carry the gains up from the previous week. My stomach is finally starting to go away (im talking about that damn tire around my stomach). My wife and I joke and call it the "quack quack" because it reminds me of a kid with one of those floating duck things they grab ahold of and start kicking around in the water. I was just grabbing it anyway and kicking around pissed off that it was there.

Wow, incredible progress so far brother! And thank you for the nice detailed updates and pics. We really appreciate that. You are doing great. Keep it up!

Thanks, I'm sure glad I got advice for you guys. I'm losing my body fat at a steady pace and would had likely went overboard on the cardio to my own detriment had I not gotten down the goal of losing 1-2lbs per week via calorie deficits and not actually exceeding that by marathon cardio sessions.

Thanks, I'm sure glad I got advice for you guys. I'm losing my body fat at a steady pace and would had likely went overboard on the cardio to my own detriment had I not gotten down the goal of losing 1-2lbs per week via calorie deficits and not actually exceeding that by marathon cardio sessions.

You gained 13 pounds in 3 weeks while eating at a 40% deficit? Wow...? That is crazy...

Last edited:
You gained 13 pounds in 3 weeks while eating at a 40 deficit? Wow...? That is crazy...

Just in case I screwed up somehow with my estimates, we could probably run the numbers. I know I went up by 13 lbs, it would actually be 11.5 today after I weighed myself. So, at least some of that is fluctuation. I know I'm losing body fat, maybe 2.5% total so far. I think my fat mass was around 33lbs according to bodybuilding.com. It seems to suggest that I'm either not burning fat as quickly as I'd like to be or I may be consuming more calories than I thought. If I was really losing 2lbs of body fat per week, I'm thinking I'd have lost 6lbs of body fat in 3 weeks which would have maybe been 4.23% of body fat? I could be losing closer to 1lb of body fat per week and the rest I'm gaining is muscle.

Maybe it has to do with the SARMs and the large protein intake?

Are these results common for cutting with this stack? I cannot fucking wait to do the Ultra Recomp Stack then.
Everybody is different, and there's no way of predicting how each person will respond since there are so many variables at play

everyone is different but there is no doubt that you will get and see gains and losses sarms are such a great product and this log is certainly one I will be following you may want to up your cardio up a bit to 45-60 mins just to maximize the GW's effects on fat burning potential. this is awesome

Finished up 12-wk recomp cycle. Began clomid/GW and also started DAA about 2 weeks ago, I also added LGD to the mix at about week 7 at 5mg doses. I feel like after adding LGD to the mix, every time I worked out, there was noticeable difference after a couple days. I'm going to post final photos and measurements tomorrow. Definitely have to say it was a major transformation. I began at~24% body fat and ended with ~13%. My final weight ended up being 10lbs heavier than I was before. I started at 152lbs and ended up at 162lbs. Granted I lost 11% body fat, I lost a good deal of fat and replaced every bit of it and more with lean muscle. I'm working really hard over the next 4 weeks to try and bring out my lower abs. I'm concerned about too much cardio now as to prevent any muscle breakdown.

My shape definitely completely changed. I had a calorie deficit over ~1,000 under maintenance daily so I feel like I was very lucky to put on the degree of muscle I have with such a hypo-caloric environment.

Where to go from here?? I feel like I want to get my body fat down to around 8-10% and run a bulk cycle to bring out my chest. How long should you wait in-between cycles?

Here are two photos I took a couple days ago. I will follow-up, however, will photos matching the same as before photos.

20160621_215559.jpg
20160622_155513.jpg

Finished up 12-wk recomp cycle. Began clomid/GW and also started DAA about 2 weeks ago, I also added LGD to the mix at about week 7 at 5mg doses. I feel like after adding LGD to the mix, every time I worked out, there was noticeable difference after a couple days. I'm going to post final photos and measurements tomorrow. Definitely have to say it was a major transformation. I began at~24% body fat and ended with ~13%. My final weight ended up being 10lbs heavier than I was before. I started at 152lbs and ended up at 162lbs. Granted I lost 11% body fat, I lost a good deal of fat and replaced every bit of it and more with lean muscle. I'm working really hard over the next 4 weeks to try and bring out my lower abs. I'm concerned about too much cardio now as to prevent any muscle breakdown.

My shape definitely completely changed. I had a calorie deficit over ~1,000 under maintenance daily so I feel like I was very lucky to put on the degree of muscle I have with such a hypo-caloric environment.

Where to go from here?? I feel like I want to get my body fat down to around 8-10% and run a bulk cycle to bring out my chest. How long should you wait in-between cycles?

Here are two photos I took a couple days ago. I will follow-up, however, will photos matching the same as before photos.

View attachment 1907
View attachment 1908

That's some seriously amazing progress bro! Good job! Your results are incredible.

You can start another sarms stack 2 or 3 weeks after your pct is complete. Based on your goals, here is what I'd go with for the next one

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 LGD 10 mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom