napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week LGD ,RAD140 & GW stack update.

Great Results. Way to keep your diet on point.
Thanks alot. Yes been very consistent with the diet and getting those calories in. Just a update ill finish my mini pct on thursday. To date ive lost NO strength at all. Ive actually PB on a few compound lifts during pct. I retained some water retention first 2 weeks of pct that could be the clomid that has all subsided now. Im also running GW and Osterine during this pct. So far i feel fantastic and the scale has remained roughly the same and im pretty sure i havent lost any gains . Diet has been the same. Ill draw bloods in 2 weeks after pct to compare and plan to run a S4 cycle a few weeks later. Cant wait.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

excellent bro, thanks for the update
Your the man mate and it was your sound advice that got me down the sarms path. Thanks again.
Current condition
d8673133e84a4558418393d966aa078d.jpg
c5002dfd78c607fa480a6b8c93f9a6de.jpg

Man, those are some serious results.. How tall are you? I like the looks of your stack as well. I was debating running a very similar cycle to what you ran as a bridge (potentially changing out the GW for S4) and would be interested to hear how much you felt your strength was up on this cycle? Awesome job!

Man, those are some serious results.. How tall are you? I like the looks of your stack as well. I was debating running a very similar cycle to what you ran as a bridge (potentially changing out the GW for S4) and would be interested to hear how much you felt your strength was up on this cycle? Awesome job!
Im 177cm tall 178 if i let me hair grow LOL.
Im not really familiar with bridges but going off some other threads this stack might serve u well. Dylan would be the guy to ask about it. Ive heard great things about s4 and plan to run a s4/mk2866 and gw start during a cut.
I found LGD defiantly added alot of mass as did RAD but with RAD i got great hardness in the muscles. Replacing GW with s4 might be a good option i just love GW. If i had to choose only one sarm to run it would be that.

Look great! Thanks for posting the pics- inspiring to keep diet clean and work hard. Excited for my upcoming SARMS cutting cycle

Top Bottom