napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 Week Healing Stack

Hey Dylan or Rick,

So I am starting week 5(first day in) now for my shred stack, and also running nolva for the first 8 weeks. In regards to Nolva, I accidently didnt purchase 2 bottles that would last me 8 weeks. That being said, I literally have 1 dose left before my second bottle arrives on Monday. That being said I won't have any Nolva on Sunday If i take the full dose on Saturday(Tomorrow). Now is that going to throw anything off if I dont take Nolva for 1 day as im waiting for my bottle to arrive on Monday. Now should i take that full dose on Saturday or should i do a half dose on Saturday and half dose on Sunday and continue on with full dosing from monday till week 8. This is my fault for not keeping up with my sarms and not purchasing all at once. First and final mistake. That being said what do you guys recommend i should do?. Thanks!

its not going to throw anything off.. im not sure why you are even using nolva on sarms stack?

its not going to throw anything off.. im not sure why you are even using nolva on sarms stack?

You recommended to take Nolva for gyno prone in the stack I am doing above. Okay so one day of not taking Nolva won't throw anything off correct? Thanks Dylan

keep us updated on how things are going bro

Things are going great. I can definitely feel the strength gains. I haven't weighed myself since the start of the stack but i can tell i have leaned out a lot more but i still dont see the vascularity that i want to see. The stack has been great and im not even halfway through it. The letro and nolva seems to be working slowly from the start. I still have just 2.5 weeks left and then i will run aromasin from 9-12 week. Hopefully that aromasin does more. When my nipples are hard they are perfect, but for some reason they seem to hang a little and it fustrates me because i've never taken a single steroid or anything to give me gyno but who knows, could just be a genetics thing. I'm satisfied thus far with the stack.

Hey Dylan or Rick,
USPS fucked up my order and my letro won't make it on time so now I have to take a few days off from letro, I've been on it for 6 weeks. Will it affect being off it since I was taking it for 8 weeks with Nolva &I then take Aromasin for 4 weeks. Let me know, thanks.

Hey Dylan or Rick,
USPS fucked up my order and my letro won't make it on time so now I have to take a few days off from letro, I've been on it for 6 weeks. Will it affect being off it since I was taking it for 8 weeks with Nolva &I then take Aromasin for 4 weeks. Let me know, thanks.
you will be okay a few days bro... its not going to ruin it...

Hey Dylan or Rick,

I'm starting Aromasin tomorrow. What is the required dosage on that? Is it 12.5mg EOD which is 0.25ml correct? Let me know. Thanks!

If it is sarmsx Aromasin, concentration is 15mg per ml, so you would dose about 0.8ml per day to get 12.5mg EOD

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If it is sarmsx Aromasin, concentration is 15mg per ml, so you would dose about 0.8ml per day to get 12.5mg EOD

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes, it's sarmsx. Looking forward to see what aromasin has in store for me after running Nolva & Letro for 8 weeks.

Hey Dylan or Rick,

Just finished my 12 week. I'm starting PCT tomorrow. Do I continue taking GW 30mins before my workout or do I take it in the morning with clomid? Let me know. Thanks!

Hey Dylan or Rick,

Just finished my 12 week. I'm starting PCT tomorrow. Do I continue taking GW 30mins before my workout or do I take it in the morning with clomid? Let me know. Thanks!

Continue taking it 30min before your workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan or Rick,

you just continue as you have been bro... no changes necessary

you just continue as you have been bro... no changes necessary

Thanks Dylan. I look forward to my next sarms cycle after my PCT and 2-3 weeks off before i start my next sarms cycle which i will make such a priority as i want to achieve my goal by summer.

Thanks Dylan. I look forward to my next sarms cycle after my PCT and 2-3 weeks off before i start my next sarms cycle which i will make such a priority as i want to achieve my goal by summer.
excellent brother.... im always here to help and continuously look forward to your results!

Top Bottom