napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

andarine

1. JohnnyBukkake69

LOG: Anavar, Rad 140, Cutting Cycle

My Plan: 8 -12 week Cut. 20mg Anavar (Oxandrolone tablet) may increase to 40mg 20mg Rad 140 (Testolone Gel) 20mg GW-501516 (Cardarine Gel) 20mg ACP-105 (gel) 50mg S-4 (Andarine Polycell formula) Starting weight: 80kg Body Fat: ~20% Nutrients: 200P/100C/40F (1400-1800kcals) Sample: Meal One: 5...
  2. G

Lgd/s4/cardarine cycle

Hello everybody so Ive already been dosing 10mg lgd+50mg s4+20mg cardarine for 2 weeks, ive been thinking on going up on s4 to 60 or 70mg, but my question is for how long can I run s4? Im gonna stop lgd at 8 weeks. Thanks
  3. CharlesTheChieff

Need help with Andarine s4

Hi, i'm planning on doing a 12 weeks s4 cycle but first I got some questions ! First of all i'm -24 years old -6 feet 1 -175-185 lbs - 12% body fat Its would be my first sarms cycle ! Never took nothing before exept protein, bcaa, etc, no roids or sarms at all. I would start with 50 mg/ day and...
  4. D

1andro and sarms

Hey guys, I'm on my very first cycle, and I started on S4, and a RAD140 cycle for a cut and its going well, but prior to starting, my buddy said I should add 1-andro (Chosen1 from Blackstone Labs) into the stack. I've been using it for about a week, but saw online that it may cause way more...
  5. D

First SARM Advice

Hey All, Looking to run my first SARM, and specifically looking at S4. Current State: Age: 26 Height: 6'2" Weight: 213.2 lbs BF%: 15.4% Background: Have been lifting for 11 years and have my routine and recently my diet in check. I've taken all the basics in the past (pre workout, creatine...
  6. L

Third Cycle Review - About to start Test & Deca with SARMS

Hey, I'm about to start my third cycle and wanted to get your eyes on it. I'm 205 at 10% bodyfat and looking to climb to 220 at about 12% bodyfat in the next 12 weeks... Here's my protocol: Testosterone Cypionate - 400mg/week Nandrolone Deconate - 325mg/week Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD...
  7. B

FIRST Female Sarm cycle

Hello! So some quick stats I’m 24 140.2lbs 5’3 28%BF That being said I’m looking to beat my personal records my max squat is 235, bench is 95, deadlift is 255 so Gain Strength and cut that BF to about 20% my main GOALS are to grow my glutes and build my shoulders while maintaining a small...
  8. S

Female Cardarine S4 cut: questions

Hello, I am taking 20mg of cardarine and 50mg of S4 and hoping to drop some body fat. I've been taking them a week and only noticed enhanced endurance from the Cardarine, but my diet wasn't the best from the past two days bc of a family funeral/get togethers. Purchased from enhanced athlete in...
  9. G

Combating Obesity

I’m 25 years old, male, and have 30% body fat at 147lbs. I cut out all carbs and sugars for a whole year and went from 33% body fat to 30 over the course of that year. Thats along with 4 hours of HIIT training a week. Everyone seems to be talking about how Sarms can help combat obesity so I'm...
  10. J

Not getting vision sides from S4...is this normal?

Hey guys, So I recently bumped up my S4 from SARMSX up to 75-80mg, about 3 days ago, after running 50mg for 14 days. I know it was quite a leap, but I had no sides from 50mg so I thought i'd give it a go. it's a bit early to judge the other effects it's had on me, but I think I can say that my...
  11. K

Upping S4 Dose...

So ive lasted 2 weeks on SARMSX s4 25mg x 2 With only the slightest yellow tint.. is it safe for me to try 25mg x 3 (75mg) now? is S4 the only SARM you can increase beyond the recommended starting dose? Why does it only work with S4? Lastly why is it that you can up the s4 dose but not simply...
  12. K

Not sure when to use my S4...

Sup guys, So I am currently 3 weeks into a 12 week recomp, with Osta and GW. Going well so far. After this 12 week recomp, I am taking a 4 week break then going straight onto a 12 week bulk with LGD and RAD. I still have 7 weeks worth of S4 lying around from a while ago that I never used up...
  13. K

RAD-140 vs S4 - Which is best for a Recomp?

As the title states, I am comparing these two because they are similarly priced on SARMSX. 1. Which is more versatile/best for recomp? 2. which is better for a lean bulk? 3. ALSO: Can RAD-140 be stacked with LGD for a bulk, or are they too strong to combine?
  14. K

Is hairloss a possibility during PCT

I worry that lowered testosterone levels from using Osta and S4, followed by heightened testosterone levels during PCT might cause hairloss due to the initial compensatory DHT produced during cycle, followed by the heightened DHT produced from using Clomid. Do you guys think that hair loss is a...
  15. K

SARMS and law of diminishing returns

Hi, So as with most things there exists the law of diminishing returns. I was wondering how this applies to SARMS. So for instance, I have recently bought Cardarine. The recommended dosage seems to be 20mg per day. What would happen if someone were to take 40mg per day? Would this increase...
  16. K

How do SARMS truly compare to AAS?

hey guys, So I've heard it said before that S4 has 33% the androgenic strength of testosterone. That being said, I have a couple of questions: 1. How does a statistic like this translate into actual effects, if one were to compare the results of say S4 at 50mg p/day to a modest dose of...
  17. A

SARMS and alcohol?

Hi There, I'm currently planning on starting a SARMS cycle to continue to cut fat. My diet and exercise are down pat and I've been getting great results over the last three months or so, but I've recently hit a plateau and am planning to use SARMS to get further results. The only problem is...
  18. E

Strength cycle

Hello everyone I was wondering what cycle would be the best for strength and I came across by researching(Dylan gemelli and many others) that a really good sarm cycle would be lgd 4033 stacked with s4 (andarine), since I'm also a powerlifter and I'm looking to put the most strength possible I...
  19. W

Mountain run in 15 weeks. When should i start the 10 week cycle?

Hi. I've signed up for a mountain run in 15 weeks. 11km long, 1500m up. I recently bought some S4 and GW, enough for 10 weeks at 50mg s4 ed and 20mg GW ed. My plan was to use this for cutting, but since this suddenly came up I've decided to time it around the run instead. I Will also be using...
  20. J

Overdosing protocol...

So I'm currently running a stack of MK2866 and S4. I'm in the second week now and have definitely felt stronger and more durable in my workouts. I realized today though that during my first week of the cycle I accidentally dosed twice the amount of MK2866 that is recommended (ran 50 mg daily...
Top Bottom