PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman BF percentage

Woman BF percentage

Curious about my BF percentage, different scales constantly in large ranges. 136 5í2
    IMG_3164.jpgIMG_3163.jpgIMG_3166.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hopefully that qualify is better donít know why the first one was so blurry

you are in great condition, first off... women have far different body fat than men do and are always much higher so its a bit more difficult to accurately say... its not too high though, especially for a female, i would say if you are getting very high readings that they are extremely inaccurate...

I have no idea on how to assess a woman's bf% but you're in great shape. Continue doing what you're doing. If you want to be leaner up the cardio and restrict your calories a little bit.

You have a great base to work from. You are probably 20 to 25% bodyfat if I had to guess, which is a great place to start and decent for females

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You have a great base to work from. You are probably 20 to 25% bodyfat if I had to guess, which is a great place to start and decent for females
    I was thinking 19-22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    I was thinking 19-22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Based on my own research I was comparing myself to women who ďsayĒ that they are around 22% and it seemed very likely. Thank you so much! Iím looking to do a competition in September so that shouldnít be too hard to get to 15/16% from being 22% while Iím also running 25mg ostarine and 20mg cardarine

you are very welcome... you are going to do great!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Thank you for your input! Iím looking to do a competition in September so that shouldnít be too hard to get to 15/16% from being 22% while Iím also running 25mg ostarine and 20mg cardarine. Iím trying to see where Iím at now to make sure that 15/16% is a realistic goal for me

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlj View Post
    Thank you for your input! Iím looking to do a competition in September so that shouldnít be too hard to get to 15/16% from being 22% while Iím also running 25mg ostarine and 20mg cardarine. Iím trying to see where Iím at now to make sure that 15/16% is a realistic goal for me

My best advice to you would be to not get wrapped up in the numbers so much, and just really go by what you see. If you want to compete that's what matters. On stage they never know what your body percentage is, what your weight is, or any of your measurements. They know what you look like, and that's how you are judged. Some people will look really lean at a certain percentage more than others too. So, just go for the look you are after and dont worry about the numbers