napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol help

peantuKel

Hello Dylan I was watching
Your video on winstrol a friend told me about it
I weight 199 about 21 percent body fat I was thinking of trying winstrol is that a good idea

Am 25 and I work out 5 days a week

I weight 199 about 21 percent body fat I was thinking of trying winstrol is that a good idea

No bro, you don't ever run winstrol by itself or any other oral without test, and you are not in the proper shape for steroid use as it is. Your bodyfat is too high

Good idea? Hell no.

im not sure what your friend told you about winstrol but you should never listen to a thing he says about steroids because he's going to get you hurt... 1. your body fat and conditioning is not even close to where it needs to be to use steroids... you want to use steroids at 21% body fat? there has to be huge holes in your diet and training if you work out 5 days a week and have that high of body fat... 2. you NEVER run oral only cycles... that is the stupidest thing you could do...

what are your goals??

Top Bottom