napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Warning to newbies, my side effects

blackkons

Hello guys, I wanna share my side effects and experience with steroids so YOU don't do the same mistake.

I was very skinny and I started dbol and test (low dose) which made me gain 5kg. Then went to anadrol and sustanon and gained 7kg(low dose).

Then greed hit me when I saw fast results in a short span so I used deca, dbol, sustanon and increased the dbol dose.

No pct between any cycle, and then the side effects came in, mild hair lose but not noticeable, anger and the worst temper ever, lethargy and insomnia, extreme night sweats which irritated my skin, no gyno problems but estrogen was high, my body had an allergic reaction which made my skin itch a lot and was all over my body.

My liver was working hard and my kidneys became effected, blood in urine twice and testicles shrunk about 20 percent. Acne like a teenager XD.

I went to pct to recover and after a couple of months I did my blood work and thank god and the people here on this forum for advising me I returned back to normal and free and total test were back to normal again.

I was 45kg reached 75kg and now I'm 65kg.

So I warn you guys don't take steroids if you aren't in the right condition coz reaching 65 for me could have been done without it.

Don't take high doses

Don't be greedy

Use some kind of protection during cycles.

And do your PCT!!!!

Thankfully I didn't get harmed much but things could have been worse

So guys, don't do my mistakes and be greedy and think steroids are magic potions. It's more dangerous than you think if used wrong.

And special thanks to Dylan and some people here who helped me out.

Don't be stupid and take all precautions.

I started 11 months ago exactly and was on juice for 6 months with a couple of weeks break between but without pct. I've been clean for about 3 months now

Valuable lesson learned. Thanks for sharing. Great people here.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing bro... there are lots of people who should be reading this

Thanks for sharing your experience brother. I can't stress the importance enough of cycling in the correct condition at the correct age, and cycling responsibly. Things can turn bad very quickly

There is always some kind of price to pay for instant gratification. It's pretty much an unwritten law of the universe...if it feels good, taste good or is obtained quickly, it's not good for you. All good things come to those that wait and work for them.

Glad to hear you were able to get yourself back to normal, you were very lucky.
Thank you for sharing, people need to know that steroids can do lots of damage if not done right..I myself have never gone there for this reason.
Thank you again!

thank you for sharing... its always appreciated when someone provides this kind of info from there experiences... thank you for sharing!

Top Bottom